* The New TEAM SC Official post *

greencelt06- yea I hope we can see her and the twins in some other projects...Chick playing Faith was looking good too
devil.gif
...was I the only one hoping she would take it off during their make up sessionin the studio
laugh.gif

Someone told me Cease was around 15 at the time so I guess it makes sense
eyes.gif
(lucky ____)

executive- i was praying that she would take it off at some point, i stayedto watch the credits hoping that it would happen lol
laugh.gif

and still if your going to get a kid to play cease at least get a kid that can be a lil more thug-ready.

Well it's snowing cats and dogs here today . . . looks like I'll be inside all day. College classes cancelled, yippee!

This is too funny to me. Its hasnt even snowed 3 inches and the cities are shutting down. In Denver 3 inches is like a light rain shower here it happens. But iam enjoying it. They are letting people go home early from work because of the "snow". Gosh i think i could get use to SC
roll.gif

No worries Stan. Foams fetch high dollar on Ebay for god knows what reason.

I personally don't think that the Eggplants are gonna be that limited (think Cactus, Black/Reds).... remember those joints were suppose to be"limited" too, and they ended up in Northwoods mall.
laugh.gif

Footlockers and Footactions will get these, higher volume stores of course. So i'm not worried at all. And not to mention NDC will have them too. Log onearly and u should be good.

Executive- No go on the Bakins. Sorry dude.

Ron-your soothing words calmed me down...I was worried about these. But i am exploring my options, but it looks like ill be able to grab them and have them inhand on release day. But this could be my last pick up for a minute....I am working on something kinda big. But only time will tell

wow, finally got the internet back lol- i came down there to help sumody move, went to citadel mall and saw kurt, didnt even recognize him until he saidprrrrrrrrrrrr lmao i also went to suite sole, almost got kilt finding it pretty nice place, i picked up the red nylon vandals, and some black and white dunkstyler- i told the black dude to tell you i stopped by, he said you were in class, i think

Man I can't wait for a few upcoming Nike releases. Penny 1/2 cents and Griffey retros. Two pairs of each if I can afford em. Any ideawhat's going on this weekend in Charleston Team SC? I'll be down there at the Nike Outlet around 4 or 5pm Saturday then who knows. Let's meetup orsomething.

BTW, add me on Facebook if you haven't already:
BRAD'sFACEBOOK

so....tre- thanks and you suck lol its greenCELT!!!
laugh.gif

i really really want those eggplants!!!! pick-up pics coming soon

stan- nice raptors.... nice

brad- i'll be at the outlet, but i get off around 3 tho...

ryan- cavs>celts.

NICE CDP IIIs.

Slight change of plans, I wont be coming to Charleston this weekend. I might be down allstar weekend in Feb though.

Back
Top Bottom