* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Yo if you are located near ORANGEBURG they have the packs for $175 but they only have 4/19 5/18 7/16 8/15

ITS Store call S&M located on russell and dtown Orangeburg whereever thats at

Hope everyone is doing well.

The wife and I found out today that we are having a baby boy.
happy.gif

Yep its official, now I have a young sneakerhead. Can't waiti til he gets here, cause I got heat lined up for him already.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^RON congrats man. I told you dont worry...
laugh.gif
. Thatsgreat man. I already know when i have a child its going to be a girl...I am going to have the curse...But congrats. And you missed a nice lil party at theB'ZAR closing party. It was a good time

Curtis-As long as i lived in SC i have seen you post twice man. But its nice to see u pop up from time to time. I may need to come see about a couplepurchases this weekend

jason- i know right. haha.
i used to addicted to NT, literally.
idk why it just died for me. maybe cause i'm broke? too busy?

oh well.
but yeah, come stop by whenever dude. that place sucks sometimes, it's nice to get company.

Hope everything works out for you Tre. Are you going to school up there?

Well I checked out the Jordan 2K9 at Finish Line yesterday, and they look "better than I expected" in person . I'm still not feeling that 190price tag ( and i'm probably still will grab them anyways), but the shoe is not as terrible as I have been thinking from the start. Just wanted to throwthat out there.

Ryan- You need to hand over that grey Vuitton beanie ASAP fam.
laugh.gif
j/p...I'm gonna order a black Gucci joint this weekend. I hope they can locate one for me cause them joints is ghost online.

Tre- are you going to CIAA?

Air Jordan17-the shoe isn't terrible but it's not very good either and the weak color blockingdoesn't help either...Those Ray Allen PE's are the only pair so far that I would consider copping for $190

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Hope everything works out for you Tre. Are you going to school up there?
Thanks.

Yes, I'm going to Nascar UTI in Mooresville about 30 minutes from Charlotte.

I'm switching to Team NC.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah right!

What up team! Fresh from a 2 week stay at banned camp for a ticky tack offense. Anyways, congrats Tre! I know a dude who went to a Nascar school too (don't know if it was there or not) and he's making a damn good living now. Good Luck!

Ron- The 2k9's are growing on me too a tad but the only colorways that I like are the Black/Varsity Red-White ones on Marqueesole and Joe Johnson's PE's so far.

Ryan-
blackmamba_i_coiled.jpg
tongue.gif

first of all chico.....

Money%20stacks.jpg

The laCkers have an ongoing relationship with the refs

ron- lol i wanted the black one too. apparently it sold out in the store and they only have the brown one (with thelogo).but i believe they still have the one i have.
my bad about the jordans i didnt think we were getting them, and as soon as i drove off from you my friend was like theyare in the store now lol.
i almost made her get out and tell you for not saying anything.
laugh.gif

Mr. Fitzgerald nice to see you back in

tre- good luck with that, make us proud.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

What up team! Fresh from a 2 week stay at banned camp for a ticky tack offense. Anyways, congrats Tre! I know a dude who went to a Nascar school too (don't know if it was there or not) and he's making a damn good living now. Good Luck!
Thanks man!

Yeah, I'll always have a job!

Cars will ALWAYS need to be fixed...whether it's getting something waxed, fixing a lock, putting a set of 30's on an Escalade, or just a simple oilchange.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes I need those only Foam lites I would pay retail for...if they do drop I smellHOH
smh.gif

9bb3691e103ada11438d253611799129ce5ef45b.jpg

Can't wait till I get my hands on those 1/2 cents they should hold me over since Imissed the royal foamposites

anyone from charleston?

I heard about a sneaker boutique maybe on King (bazaar?), and wanted to know if it was worth a visit. I'll be checking out sportsman's shoppe too, andheard they closed down fairmont skate shop
indifferent.gif
I'll be heading down from nc for spring break the week of march 2nd..look forward to spending time in a great city

AJ27526- yoo with that sig i need help with those 1/2 cents

but yeah man bzar is on king street....... suite sole and continuum skate shop is on spring street

yo whats up everybody?....

this years all star weekend was WEAK SAUCE
tho i do agree those foams need to drop ASAP...

stan- whats good my dude

AJ27526- you've been pm'd

allreadystan- appreciate it man....Spring runs parallel to King? suite sole and continuum are new to me

bigmo1002- it hasn't shown up man

Originally Posted by AJ27526

anyone from charleston?

I heard about a sneaker boutique maybe on King (bazaar?), and wanted to know if it was worth a visit. I'll be checking out sportsman's shoppe too, and heard they closed down fairmont skate shop
indifferent.gif
I'll be heading down from nc for spring break the week of march 2nd..look forward to spending time in a great city

I'll be down there for spring break the same week. Maybe we could all meet up one night for drinksand a ballgame or something.

Back
Top Bottom