* The New TEAM SC Official post *

AJ27526-Yeah we have a few major spot, Suite Sole gets a lot of the nike sport wear sneakers, alife, the hundreds, and all kinds of clothing. Its a greatspot, and everyone that works there is great. Contiumm is our local skate spot. They get all Nike SB's including quick strikes. They also have supra andvans. Its one of my personal favorite spots. B'ZAR is actually closing and will be closed by the time you get here since they close the store permanentlyat the end of February. Spots Man Shop i heard is hit and miss. You can find gems and what not, but i never have had luck. Hope this helps.

AND THOSE NATE ROBINSON FOAM LITES NEED TO BE RELEASED. THOSE WERE ON ANOTHER LEVEL

1/2 Cents are goin on Ebay now for $400.

%#$?

And yea, All Star weekend was very wack. The Kobe/Shaq co-MVP thing had me heated. This is the second year in a row CP 3 got robbed. smh...

Foam Lites are
pimp.gif

99f2573ed1690dd74430645faab71b9b98f5b56.pjpg

BTW... my all time favorite watergun is being "retroed" this Spring. I'm buyin 2 of them, and when my son gets a little older its gonna be on!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ron i cant wait to cop that super soaker. We are camping out for this right?
I actually heard it's an LS release. Only Tier 0 and urban accounts are getting ahandful of these.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Originally Posted by jhobson5

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ron i cant wait to cop that super soaker. We are camping out for this right?
I actually heard it's an LS release. Only Tier 0 and urban accounts are getting a handful of these.
eek.gif
Are you serious? That means nowhere in SC is getting these.

The prices on eBay are crazy already!

Damn resellers!
indifferent.gif

^ Crap! That sucks.

This is gonna hurt sooooo many people (in my most sarcastic voice).
roll.gif

Back to the kicks, I heard through the grapevine that Footlocker is having their employee appreciation sale this Friday and Saturday. If I can get those blackPenny 3 half off, that would really make my day. Last time around I got some really good deals.

Employee Apprication huh. I said i wasnt going to spend too much this weekend(i am working on a big pick up), but there are a few pick ups i been eyes for awhile. If Kobe's arent excluded, this has potential.

Wow i just messed with the Nike ID for these Jumpman Pros. And i like the end result, but i wish you could do more options on them. But want to do a whole lineof Nuggets PE. This could be fun

Nice...I forgot those were dropping on Nikeid today wonder how long they will be up...Imay get a pair or 2

On another note this 1/2 cent release is starting to piss me off

JMADIDAS confirmed that the White/Red XII's are releasing this year plus some black/red XII's with suede insteadof leather
pimp.gif

^^^I saw that but I dunno how I feel about that suede(black part supposedly)if they come how I pictured it's gonna look strange.

^^Yea, it does seem like it could be a hit or miss with those.

So I take it that no one has copped the 2K9's huh
laugh.gif
JB reallydropped the ball on this release. These ones ARE growing on me a bit though....

5b8250cead4d0ed66124183cb027f3e78556955.x-png

9a115eea47ee6842467a15395ca5cf8b44ef894.x-png

8f435419ea1843e9e6bc6362485f49437ecae66.x-png

Wouldn't cop for retail though...
ohwell.gif

^ Yep I do like that colorway Chico. Black colorways tend to sell better anyways for some reason.

I'm not even stressin about grabbin those 1/2 cents. I want them, but i'm not payin 300 plus for them. Man that's Gucci/LV money rightthere.

Those 2k9's are so nice. But not a shoe i really want to pay retail for....

And those 1/2 cents have me heated. Nike dropped the ball on these not releasing these online or slaping the limited tag on them. I remember when i startedcollecting sneakers and limited wasnt hardly used...And every store got everything. Now its like if you aint in NYC, Cali, or the DMV, you are going to missout on sneakers. And dont get me started on the HOH. Thats another issue i could write about for hours

i spent 5 minutes typing for it to get erased!!!! so out of anger.....

all-star sucked, cept nate's shoes, sold them well
finally kd gets exposure...3 first round picks for ok city=8th spot playoffs next year
not anticipating sneaker drops except for ones

I need the Griffey retros and True Blue IIIs coming out in August. Those are my top two kicks right now.

jhobson, I feel you on HOH. I get heated everytime I enter that thread.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom