* The New TEAM SC Official post *

It seems like I haven't posted in forever . . . ANYWAY!

I wasn't able to lock down the "Eggplant" Foamposites(due to my stubborn ways of not wantingto pay retail for anything anymore), so I guess I'm breaking my word. The following will do for now . . .

30hwm4n.jpg

bdu009.jpg

23lkzgw.jpg

& some shots for the computer background . . .

116jm29.jpg

2uz5u7q.jpg

Finally, big ups to Curt hooking it up on these . . .

1zecflw.jpg

Another computer background shot . . .

25zs2ts.jpg

I decided to break them out yesterday, and they're beyond comfortable . ..

rw4c3a.jpg

Jason - Still in SC? Very cool pup you have there.

Exec - You sir have been murdering it lately. Congrats on all the pick-ups!

Ron - It was cool seeing you at the 90's party. Did you ever drop by Suite Sole?

Stan - I heard you were at the 90's party too. Sorry I didn't see you. I was in my own worldthat night, ask Ron.
laugh.gif

Maurice - Your attire was pretty dope at the 90's party. I seemed to take the opposite route thanmost, and went with the Home Improvement/Tim the Tool Man Taylor look.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Exec - You sir have been getting your pockets violated by Nike

Fixed

All that lurking and no Foams...I need to pick up some flights but can't find the right price with the Eggplants

Sugar Ray abusing my Nuggets last night in some pretty clean 09's

f1f1631dd045281597b49064d7be665fe1c0afb6.jpg

Nice D Marshmelo
5e13606e1c9bd99f4f682c681eec97f71dfd821c.jpg

More of that smothering Nugget defense
27836ddd1779ddbe470d2a95138e908adf36a33e.jpg

Can I get a foul? Look at Dante'sankle
sick.gif

Excellent pics Tyler, glad to see you come out of hibernation.

I'll post my recent pickups soon, haven't gotten around to the pics cause of all this newspaper work.

tyler- thanks, you was on point too, you must pay attention to the show
beacause one show i saw tim wearing ATC2'S just like you was...
dope pickups too

executive- yea your boys got it handed to them last night lol @ marshmelo
and
roll.gif
at that last pic LOL

tyler- i didn't even know lil penny was in the insole.......i hope i find my pair next week and yeah i was low key at that party man just got of work andlayin a few verses in for my home boi i was dead beat tired. nice gold flights too

exec- nice 1/2 cents i hope i'll be getting mine soon as i see a price thats 250 or lower.

jhobson- nice blazer and foams

mo- what up!!!!! boy u been gone when i saw u

Yessir!!! good party in deed. shot out to ron and mo and stan (i rode with tyler) if you were there you wouldknow why lol.

Executive&tyler- nice 1/2 cents...i consider it money saved on my part cuz lord knows i dont need to buy anything else.

speaking of not buying things...picked up my first pair of AM90's this past weekend....pictures coming later than sooner lol.

and a GINORMOUS p.s. to jason (nice pup btw) and executive....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

how bout them Celtics, i will be honest, i wasnt the biggest Rondo fan once he left UK, but he is killin it right now, and so are we w/o KG!!!

o yea and another big p.s.- over the holidays me and will spoke highly of the pinewood prep center Milton Jennings and tyler provided pictures....

well he is now an official member of the McDonalds All-American team!!! a few of us will be attempting to make the trip to MIA on April 1st to catch the game. since for the first and maybe the last time, someone we know will be participating.

Ty-Its nice to see you are back man. Yeah i am still here. I had my monthly home sickness and now i am over it. And i must say those 1/2 cents are nice man.Cant wait for my pair to get in.....

Ryan-Nice to see you back as well, and that Milton Jennings cat is a beast from what i read, and heard. Thats pretty nice to have a local product do so well.In Denver, the past thing to come out of there in recent times is Lendale White, I remember when i was a sophomore in high school and we played them, I thinkhe pulled me on his jersey for at least a 15 yard touchdown. But now he is eating his career away. I think he is 255 pounds now, and running a 5.2 40yard dash.

Stan-Thanks man, I am in need of another pair of those foams. ASAP

Exec-That Nuggets game was a pain to watch man. It was worse then what the score said. I HATE BOSTON.

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

wazz good everybody havent been on n a min ya boy josh came n seen me at footaction
[Gucci Mane] Well Dayum! [Gucci Mane]

laugh.gif

What's up/what's new everybody?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

^^^^^wht up !@*!% we see each other all the time i cant wait till u go move to charlotte so i can have a reason to go
The school is like 20-30 minutes away from Charlotte, but Concord Mills is like 2-3 exits away.

pimp.gif

Any spots in Charleston have the Blk/Blue Foamposite Lites in stock? I need a pair when I come down therenext week.

Ron, you still selling your FR Vs? Thanks.

wDf!!! Omar...dawwg you havent posted since Jesus started walking...

trendsetta- which ones did you pick up?...

jason- ahh it felt good to gloat...for 2 seconds!!!! we turn right around and lose to who...the Clippers, way to go Stanlol.

brad-foamposite lites are a nogo in the low country...we are not too high on actual basketball shoes by nike, which isbad.

ron-Lord knows you will never leave main campus lol. its like i come up the stairs one day and the lights are off andi'm like, "i guess they finally moved him" then the next day look whos back lol. its all good to see a fellow nt-er though.

BTW- don't know who watches college bball, but illwill and i are both Duke Fans....and he made the comparison ofGerald Henderson of Duke
to Kobe Bryant....at first i was skeptical, but upon further review i do agree...."speak on itplease"

Gerald Henderson would be better compared to Gerald Wallace of the Charlotte Bobcats.

His jumper is consistent and he can get to the rim and finish.

But, Henderson shouldn't be in the same breath as KB8.

Just for the record too, I think Kyle Singler will be a better pro than Tyler Hansbrough. He'll be able to play the 3 and score when he wantsto.

All I know is that the Gamecocks are surprising me. It's amazing how one coach canchange a program around. I'm pretty sure they practically had the same squad as they do now as they did last year with Odom. Anyway, I can't believethey lost to my old school, College of Charleston, after seeing them dominate Kentucky the other night like it was no thing. I just hope that they can make itpast the 1st round of the NCAA tournament for a change.
eyes.gif

Anyway, tomorrow Suite Sole will be throwing their monthly sneaker jump-off. As usual, it'll start at6PM and wrap up around 9PMish. Following Suite Sole's party, we will be going to the Recovery Room around 10PM and celebrating Walter's(Suite Solemanager) 40th birthday! You should definitely swing through! Here's the flier for tomorrow's festivities:

Seeing as i hate tyler hansborough and the only reason i want him to get in the NBA is so people can dominatehim...i agree.

but give Henderson some time....of course he will not compare with kobe, but his style seems similar, i think he will be better with years of fine tuning,definitely better than gerald wallace lol.

tyler- lets hope SC even makes the tourny, but they are honestly 30 times better, but you know im putting the clemson plug in now lol.

Ryan - They're last RPI was #44, they recently received more votes for the AP DivisionI Top 25 Poll, and they're 1st in their division. The remainder of their schedule doesn't seem too difficult either. They have Vandy at Vandy(who is2nd to last in the division), then Tennessee at home, and they finish their regular season off at Georgia(who is last in the division). I think they arepractically in. Anything can happen though, so I won't count my Cocks before they hatch.
roll.gif
nerd.gif
sick.gif

Wallace is 10x better than Henderson(i'll give you leaping abilities but that'swhere it stops)...Henderson has gotten A LOT better but lets not kid ourselves... would he be having this type season if King didn'tleave
tired.gif

Spacej23- sometimes all it takes is some new blood to change a program...I wish the Nuggets wouldrealize that
smh.gif
(sig check) and think aboutwhen Horn gets more of HIS recruits in the system
pimp.gif

Ryan-Hey i just wanna say that my clippers beat the celtics

Ty- i might swing through to the party

finally i found a pair of 1/2 cents.......that was giving me a head ache going on ebay, everytime i go on the computer to find these damn shoes for the rightprice

Back
Top Bottom