* The New TEAM SC Official post *

greencelt06- I picked up those all grey ones i think they are medium grey/medium grey i ll have pics soon just been busy lately.

Henderson's style is very similar to Kobe's . Henderson is finally coming of age and dominating like he did back in highschool

Gamecocks will beat Vanderbilt then lose to Tennessee then beat Georgia.

So 22-7 will get em in as No. 10 seed.

How about those Nuggets
pimp.gif

Yes the odds were in our favor...not because of Lakers being held to 29% shooting or Kobegoing 10-31
smile.gif

Marshmelo with the double double 12pts and 12 rebounds
smokin.gif

I told you guys my city is where its at. The Nuggets wont stop till they have a championship this summer. This is their year. Finally. That was a great game towatch thats for sure And today marks a sad day in my life....my 1000th post. Its a long time coming. My girlfriend says i need a life....But i love this...

Congrats jhob....coming out tonight????

tyler- i realize all of this, but i have seen them snub schools before....but if the make it past the first round i'llbe excited.

**henderson- i'm not giving to guy too much credit as it stands now, but he has great potential, and that is all imsaying

stan- yea yea yea...lol everybody gets one

nugget fans- i really am liking what the team is doing this year, i've always loved k-mart's attitude even withthe nets

trendsetta- yea i had my eyes on those at one point....i will just let my pictures tell the story because i cant describemine

tre- so....no sports related news from you lol???

Big game for the Gamecocks tonight on ESPNU. Hopefully it's the Zam and Devan show up in Nashville.

Lookd like my prediction tonight is spot on thus far.

Vanderbilt 37, South Carolina 23 late in the first half. Yuck.

I knew we'd struggle on the road.

Tre- LMAO!!! i was thinkning "i didnt know he was a bball fan"

Brad- it seems that everytime someone starts talking good about a team, they lose lol, but for the most part i'm sure you will be right.

LSU won the SEC outright today in a pretty close one, but come tournament time, i believe that UK and LSU will go back at it and UK will come out on top.

marty- i've been in a zone of laziness for about of month, but i broke the cycle now so pics will be coming soon.

jason&mike- good to see ya'll out and about at the suite sole gathering, apparently they were being strict at the recovery room???
eyes.gif
so i didnt bother going.

In case you weren't at Suite Sole's party last night, or you haven't heardthrough the grapevine, Suite Sole is bringing in Gourmet. Also, we are highly considering bringing in Play Cloths(stop searching for the "e's"'cause the "o's" is long).

wink.gif

Jason - Have any luck with finding those Atonomous AF1's? Also, no worries because weare dropping Creative Reactions from our shop.

roll.gif

Ty-I hate you so much...I am from Denver thats how we say it.... Ryan-YEah the party was dope...Sorry about the recovery room. We werent there that long atall.... Ron-Nice seeing you and the wife out...All i know is your baby is going to have some gear looking at you two

I just got a pair of the Black History Month AF1's for FREE. No *******t.

My mom's bf got a pair and they were too small for him, so he gave them to me.

Size 11.5

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I'll post pics later.

Back
Top Bottom