* The New TEAM SC Official post *

SMH....

My pair is still in pristine condition though. The damn hat and sweatshirt are still in the plastic.
laugh.gif

Good news for those who missed out the first time around though.

ill pass if they make them limited...

i always thought that hoody and hat was str8 WHACKNESS tho...

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Anyone been to the sportsman's shop in downtown charleston lately? I've found some steals there before

I plan on going there, Suite Sole, Continum (spelling?) and wherever else tomorrow or thursday..

I'm looking for these:
nike-blazer-high-check.jpg

Don't know bout downtown but Shoetrends got these for $60....

^ Suite Sole had them, but we sold out rather quickly. We still have the Terminators fromthe pack though.

These just came in about an hour ago . . .

10f3mkk.jpg

23rpvlk.jpg

2eprbk4.jpg

UNC.
pimp.gif

I hate Duke. Never liked them, never will.

Should be a good game this Sunday.

Ty- Are those shades coming out in black?

Ron - The brand actually dropped them in black already. I wanted to get those, but Ifound the white pair for more than 50% off, and I don't have any white sunglasses.

Here's a picture of the black pair:

52-GOLD-AW08_09-1A020203.jpg_715.jpg

There's only one Carolina and that's South, for that reason I'll be pulling for Duke.

btw, Duke shorts + 1/2 Cents = Money in the bank.

Now look what yall done made me do . . .

Screw all the Duke/UNC talk.

It's about the University of South Carolina/Tennessee game tonight! This is critical.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Screw all the Duke/UNC talk.

It's about the University of South Carolina/Tennessee game tonight! This is critical.

I concur my friend. But with Kentucky AND Florida losing last night, I can sleep a lil easier. That's lock up a 1st round bye in the SEC tourney for us.

^^^^^^hahahahaha I look like pookie frm new jack hahahahaha but yeah USC doin they thing but n columbia its sad how ppl wasn't even pullen for em n thebeginning of the season and now wen they win evrybody forgets about the baseball team and starts ban wagon

I always root for USC, but I'll be honest. I had my doubts about their team this year. Let's just hope they come out pumped, ready to play, and have their mind's right.

I've been following USC since the Eddie Fogler days...man I feel old(22 btw)....Iknew the team would be a lot better this year.

No more NIT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom