* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Treb2k5 wrote:
Jay-Z fell off after Black Album.

Haven't listened to him since.

Needs to sit down somewhere.
No love for ? Joint is nearclassic status for me. Imo KC was dripping with wack juice and BP3 has some bangers, but it should have been titled differently.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

^ AI's been my dude since his G-Town days, but that avy is just depressing.
It wouldn't have been my choice. But with playing time he'll befine...he's playing with an extra chip on his shoulder now.
smokin.gif

when it comes to jay...ppl listen to his whole disc, just so they can talk(@@%), but honestly you cant deny his status.

and tre, i guess you would think he fell off if you stopped listening after the black album.

yea the ai thing is pretty sad.....i feel bad for those players who fight and fight and never get a ring. (that deserveit)

- Hov never fell off. His new album is very solid and I've already listened to it thewhole way through a couple of times. However, I will say that Haters ft. Kanye was probably the least impressive track on the album. It had such a dope beatthat had the perfect tempo for a beat drop. Like I said to Ryan though, that drop never made an appearance.
laugh.gif
Oh well, Kanye's verse on Run this Town was amazing, and Jay even admitted that he was outshined on thatone(pretty hard not to admit that).

- The Gamecocks made a valiant effort to come back last night, but unfortunately they fell slightly short. Garcia had a great game and hopefully he continues this throughout the season. With all the cheating calls going in favor of Georgia, I'm surprised thatUSC only lost by 4. On a side note regarding a former Gamecock player, the Captain made his debut not too long ago in the NFL with the Panthers. Glad to seesomeone picked him up. I think with the right coaching, he has the potential to become a threat on special teams.

- A.I. has always been that dude. I pray that he can bring home at least one ring before the end of hiscareer. It might take a little more practice on his part though.
roll.gif

- Powder Blue IX's?! I'll believe it when I see it. Another shoe that made a slight apperancein Space Jam.
nerd.gif

whats good everybody

just watched the vma's...WOW

F' Kanye, that really wasnt cool

wale holdin it down

laugh.gif
at lil mama, she's done lol

BP3=
smokin.gif

listening to trap or die rite now
pimp.gif
, peace....

BP 3 grew on me over the weekend the more I listened to it. Like I said it aint Jay's best album, but it is decent.

Kayne West.
laugh.gif
This guy's ego is on another planet. My wife and Iwere like
eek.gif
when we saw what he did to the 17 year old girl. He really isfeeling himself too much. smh. I bet he would not do that at no one at the Source awards. And Beyonce was pissed off!

roll.gif
At Jay totally ignoring Lil mama after his performance. I don'tthink her career ever got started.

Ty.. Powder Blue IX are coming in 2010. Believe it!
smile.gif

VMA's - For the record, Kanye has ZERO class. He made himself look foolish. I can only imagine what would have happened ifTim McGraw, Kenny Chesney (insert country star) said the same thing about Weezy or something. Outrage would've been 50,000X worse and race would have beenthe blame.

'Cocks in Athens - What a game. I swear I was the only guy in the press box pulling for SC. We played great, most likely the bestwe've played in four seasons on offense under Spurrier but we still lost. Don't blame it on Lanning. Dude kicked 5 FG's. Penalties lost the games.Two TD's being called back is nuts. I agree with you Tyler, the UGA Refs had something to do with it. I bought my tickets for the Ole Miss Thursdaynighter, to go as a FAN not a member of the press haha.

83c359ece8c4636bdd184435073058ae0127b58.pjpg

laugh.gif

Jay's stoneface is classic. Da heck did "she"come from?????

Brad, yea you got a good point. But Kayne reminds me of a spoiled rich kid that throws fits everytime he doesn't get his way. No excuse in the world canjustify what he did to that girl. Drunk or not.

I'm sure I'll be the only one to feel this way, but oh well. Here it goes . ..

You guys are taking things way too seriously!!! Did we forget that this is the VMA's? Not theEmmy's, not the AMA's, but the VMA's. It airs on the same channel that brings you Real World, Jack @$S, the Hills, Parental Control, and countlessother shows that are not meant to be taken seriously. Now, I'm not defending Ye and saying what he did was classy, but keep things in perspective. Ithink a majority of people take Kanye way more seriously than he does himself. This "award show" if really more of an entertainment show. Let'sbe honest. The main people voting for the nominees are little teen girls. Truth be told, the only reason I watch this show are for things like what Kanyedid(that and the performances). Although the stunt he pulled for some air time isn't the most classy thing in the world, I think it's unfair forpeople to say he has no class at all. Sure, he's notorious for doing these type of things, but did people forget about how much he gives back to thecommunity? Sure, it's a 17 year old girl that he took the mic from, but she had to grow up eventually, right?

The comments I've read about this whole fiasco are quite humorous. One person went as far as sayingthat Kanye needed to be saved. I guess she never heard Jesus Walks.
roll.gif

LMFAO@kanye& tyler.....

come on ty it was tasteless and wrong. it showed real immaturity, but nonetheless.....FUNNY as CRAP!!!
and i also agree with brad if it had been that kind of situation. ty ye's community service has no relation to that stunt last night lol, that was justflat out wrong, and ye admits it, he called the girls mother and apologized. (btw, did ye have on a leather shirt lol?)

but like i said it was still hilarious to me that he would even do that, i feel bad for swift, and beyonce showed great respect for the show by letting hercome out.

wale was doin his thing, but what was up with the random Kings of Leon(who should have won something) cover by Solange....?

tre-lol

Originally Posted by spacej23

I'm sure I'll be the only one to feel this way, but oh well. Here it goes . . .

You guys are taking things way too seriously!!! Did we forget that this is the VMA's? Not the Emmy's, not the AMA's, but the VMA's. It airs on the same channel that brings you Real World, Jack @$S, the Hills, Parental Control, and countless other shows that are not meant to be taken seriously. Now, I'm not defending Ye and saying what he did was classy, but keep things in perspective. I think a majority of people take Kanye way more seriously than he does himself. This "award show" if really more of an entertainment show. Let's be honest. The main people voting for the nominees are little teen girls. Truth be told, the only reason I watch this show are for things like what Kanye did(that and the performances). Although the stunt he pulled for some air time isn't the most classy thing in the world, I think it's unfair for people to say he has no class at all. Sure, he's notorious for doing these type of things, but did people forget about how much he gives back to the community? Sure, it's a 17 year old girl that he took the mic from, but she had to grow up eventually, right?

The comments I've read about this whole fiasco are quite humorous. One person went as far as saying that Kanye needed to be saved. I guess she never heard Jesus Walks.
roll.gif

Swift turns 20 in December.

One last thing, Kanye is known for racist remarks. Let's not forget what he said about the Pres.

C'mon. Like no one else has ever made racist comments before. Everyone makes them. Whether it's about their own race or another.

Sure, it's a 17 year old girl that he took the mic from, but she had to grow up eventually, right?

tired.gif
smh....

In other news, Employee Appreciation is this weekend yet AGAIN. Footlocker must be doin pretty bad cause i've never seen them have their EA's so closetogether. I'm sitting this one out.

Ron - She's a celebrity.� She was bound to hear something she didn't necessarilywant to hear.� Whether it was Kanye crashing her speech at the almighty VMA's, or whether something was said in the tabloids.� She's going on 20 yearsold now, it's time for her to get out of this fairytale world she thinks she's in.� That's what's wrong with America nowadays.� We're sodamn sensitive to everything. � Like, "Oh my god!!!� Someone doesn't like my music!!!� How will I ever recover?!?!"� He didn't even say hedidn't like her music either.� She should have just laughed it off and proceeded with her speech.

Anyway, Kanye already apologized, and apparently Taylor Swift loves him now.� Then, Leno had to take it tothe next level last night and ask him if his mom would have been happy about what he did.�
smh.gif

Taylor should have taken notes . . .

And this is at the Grammy's.� Nobody made a big deal about this.

spacej23 wrote:
Then, Leno had to take it to the next level last night and ask him if his mom would have been happy about what he did.
smh.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
I didn't see it, but come on Leno, "You're better thanthat." What Kanye did was inappropriate, but he's apologized and I think everyone needs to move on. Cats ODing with their emotions this month. (ex.Rep.Wilson, Serena Williams, Kanye, hell even Roger Federer
eek.gif
laugh.gif
)

^ Journalism at its finest 1stand15th. If the media (including Jay Leno) catches you slippin nowadays, and you "agree" totalk about it then you are fair game. Sad but true.

Dang Ty.. you pulled out the ODB footage.
laugh.gif

But he was wrong too. Ignorant, but wrong.
laugh.gif
No matter if that particular situation was overlooked or not.

She should have just laughed it off and proceeded with her speech.

I don't know about that fam. That's easier said than done. Especially if the comments made just came out of leftfield for no reason at all. But hey i'm glad they kissed and made up. Maybe now he will think before he starts mouthing off.

I just don't understand why people are making this such a big deal. Chris Brownwhooped Rihanna's @s$ and people are making it seem like what 'Ye did was worse. This has brought out a lot of closet racists too.
tired.gif

The only common factor with Chris and Kayne's situation is the fact that they were both WRONG for what they did. I think we canall agree to that.

Back
Top Bottom