* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

The only common factor with Chris and Kayne's situation is the fact that they were both WRONG for what they did. I think we can all agree to that.
1d225b0ea7ae2cf54ad06cdb14795856575e314.jpg

on a more important VMA note...
tired.gif
at Attention: Deficit being moved backto November 9th

first of all i dont think kanye's comment on George Bush was racist at all.

ty-i dont think swift could have continued her speech cuz ye had the mic lmao!!! but like i said to you before it was more funny to me than everything and ithas everyone talking. is it getting to the point where its becoming a little ridiculous.

mo/ron- really what was lil mama thinking?!?!?!?!?!? that was.....ummm....like....so not fitting, thats like if rudy julianni just got up there and posed withthem, or ja rule, or lord tariq and peter gunz....just confusing.

I didn't think the comment he made about Bush was racist either. Really, he shouldhave just said that Bush doesn't care about people period.

She did have a chance to continue the speech because he gave her the mic right back.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I literally just paused when I saw the catalog scan you posted, Ron. It'll be a veryexpensive month for me as well.
laugh.gif

wutup omar, heard illwill was up your way the other day.

thomas- yes we do care lol

ron/ty-yesssss i'm looking forward to 2010.

Finally re-release the black/royal 1s and they make them Alphas
indifferent.gif

Give me the White/Red VI, II's and the IX

ya'll please pray that the ebay emps are kind to me in the next week orso, im trying to be patient.

btw i have two 12's im trying to get rid of, mtx black with red trim already in the box, plug and go....

^Word Ryan. My lil brother is lookin for some 12's so ill let him know you got some.

No shoe pick ups as of late, but my little man is keeping me and my wife busy. And i'm on the Madden 10 like a fool everyday.
laugh.gif
My next buy will be the Lebrons.
pimp.gif

Exec- I just hope JB doesn't mess with the IX. If they do...
indifferent.gif

1stand15th - Let's hope the home field/crowd advantage will help them claim the victorytonight. I'll be in the stands tonight rooting them on.

LET'S GO!!!

Originally Posted by spacej23

1stand15th - Let's hope the home field/crowd advantage will help them claim the victory tonight. I'll be in the stands tonight rooting them on.

LET'S GO!!!

pimp.gif
dpj0bt.jpg

Wow.

What a game. Although Ole Miss definitely didn't deserve a number 4 ranking, this was still a hugewin nonetheless. I can proudly say that my first football game as a Gamecock was a win, and a monumental one at that. Hopefully this will shoot us into thetop 25.

On another related note, the electricity in that stadium was phenomenal. Absolutely amazing to put itvery mildly.
eek.gif

pimp.gif
Good win for USC. Ole Miss was waay overrated.USC is gonna surprise a lot of people this year.

Footlocker got the black/blue Garnetts in if anyone is interested. They cool, Tuned Air is gone, and replaced with the Air max cushioning, but other than thatthey cool. I'm chillin til tha next 50.
laugh.gif

Mo.. don't pull da trigger fam. They'll be around. Oh.. i'm comin for those samples next week.
happy.gif

Just saw sneakgeeks video for the black/"varsity" red Vi he got mad early. And he hates them!
laugh.gif
This dude buys everything, and he hates them. Got me havin second thoughts now.smh.

Guys, guys, guys . . . .

While I might be arguably the biggest Gamecocks fan on NT (been to College World Series, 30+ home Football games, NCAA tournament) let's not get carriedaway .. .

Our Offense? Atrocious. I'm talking the most undisciplined filth Ive ever seen. 1 first down from 7 min to go 3rd quarter til the end. No excuse. Penaltiesinside the redzone? Good god. Gurley with 4 TDs called back now because of stupidity? Great teams don't do that.

And don't kid yourself, regardless of ranking, we should beat OLE MISS at home. Throw out records. It's the Rebels at Williams Brice. O and we droppedFOUR interception's on defense. Shaq Wilson, YOU SUCK.

If I see Garcia SKIP one more pass to a goddamn receiver . . . .

Debbie_Downer.jpg

laugh.gif
jk, I hear you, but at the end of the day I still feel like it's aGREAT win for the program however anybody may feel about Mississippi's ranking. I think we'll improve as the season goes along. As for the mishaps inthe game I place blame with the players, but I think a decent amount of blame should go to the coaches. No hate but the Ol' Ball Coach turned into a GOPconservative mid-way through the second half. Imo you have to play to win.

Back
Top Bottom