* The New TEAM SC Official post *

1stand15th, no offense, but weNEVER get better as the season progresses.

2007 = No. 6 at 6-1, then lose five game in a row
2008 = Raped by Florida, Clemson, Iowa.

Yeah we are FANTASTIC finishers. Why do you think we play Georgia so well? Becaue we play them early.

When I said "improve", I meant gain game experience so the players would know how to better react in different situations. I don't necessarilyknow that it'll reflect in the win/lost column, but I do think we'll improve and not completely fall apart as in years past. If not we're Gamecockfans so there's always next year
laugh.gif

I'm not sure if anyone else was aware that Garcia was hit illegally. It would be easyto miss considering they didn't throw a flag. They gave him a shot of cortisone during the half for bruised ribs I believe. So, that might explain theconservative play during the 2nd half and Garcia's poor passes.

brad, i do agree on the offensive tip, they need help.

dont get me wrong, im not a usc fan just an admire of good games and happened to catch that one.

im also selling my louis v sweatercap because i have no use for it lol, loved when i got it (you can ask anybody tyler lol)

Originally Posted by spacej23

I'm not sure if anyone else was aware that Garcia was hit illegally. It would be easy to miss considering they didn't throw a flag. They gave him a shot of cortisone during the half for bruised ribs I believe. So, that might explain the conservative play during the 2nd half and Garcia's poor passes.

I get that he was hurt but they were up 13 pts throwing on 1st and 2nd down that's not conservativethat's stupid. Almost gave the game away
tired.gif

I don't there will be a meltdown as the season goes along none of the games have been pretty and Ithink that will actually help as the season goes along.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I'm not sure if anyone else was aware that Garcia was hit illegally. It would be easy to miss considering they didn't throw a flag. They gave him a shot of cortisone during the half for bruised ribs I believe. So, that might explain the conservative play during the 2nd half and Garcia's poor passes.

I agree Spurrier, basically, almost lost the game himself.

At least the defense made plays when it had to.

^ OG's are on the verge of falling apart so i'm very excited about the IX coming back.

Stan- Good luck with sellin those Space Jams...........

hey, will be moving to Sc in about 3 weeks for good. Anyone from the Columbia area? Bythewood to be exact..

im pretty sure im going to touch myself to that picture lmao jk....

emoney-your excitement will die down pretty quickly about being here lol, the shopping out here is pretty sucky 90% of thetime. (depending on what you are shopping for)

I'm still not fully sold on the black/"infrared" VI's, but thewhite/"infrared" VI's on the other hand . . . *Chappelle, thumbs up* "Siiiiiiiiiiii!"

E$ - I'm living in Columbia now, and going to school here. Shopping? Yeaaaaaaaaaah, about that. Notsomething I would hold your breath on.

I know its a very slow pace out there. But hows the sneaker world? Lol like does major jordans sell out on release dates? Like does people camp there?

Those White/Red VI are niice!
pimp.gif

Black/Red VI idk... I'll probably grab them anyways. That material is
sick.gif

Jordan 1 KO retro? Geez, its official, i'm never buyin anything vintage off Ebay again. No point anymore. Seems like nothing is held sacred anymore. Butcopped with the quickness nonetheless.

But I will say this, 2010 is shaping up to be a good year. Back to buyin 3-4 pairs a month next year. smh......

"If" some of these joints come in my son's size, he's gonna be rockin some great releases next year.

Haven't bought any releases since the OG Bo Jacksons. Just holdin out for November/December.

^yea i very much co-sign on those white/red vi's. Next year is gonna be big for me. hopefully ill have another job by then and can start splurgingagain
eyes.gif
Back off to careerbuilder and Monster I go!!

Back
Top Bottom