* The New TEAM SC Official post *

I'm really still on the fence about the Space Jams. Once I see them in person, thenI'll decide. I have a problem that the quality appears to be crappy, and they still have the nerve to set a retail of $175.

f623c4a9aa6533f694a19872f011056d-getty-90041107jg006_suns_cavs.jpg

only Lebron VII I'd pay retail for thus far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by walkingdisease

yo exec, i have some carolina blue '01 canvas (blue inside, instead of white, like the '04s) size 10 you want?
I wear a 9 in AF1's
ohwell.gif

ah, poop. i do too, so they're a little big. that's why i'm tryin' to get rid of em. oh well.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Where in Columbia do you stay? I go to USC and I live downtown.

The north east part Im about 10-15min from USC and Columbia college.

SC2011 - Do you go to USC by chance?

Exec - Those are interesting. Interesting because I did this photoshop about 2 months ago...

2quj2a8.jpg

Originally Posted by SC2011

Originally Posted by spacej23

Where in Columbia do you stay? I go to USC and I live downtown.

The north east part Im about 10-15min from USC and Columbia college.
Same here. Where at in Northeast?
pimp.gif
I'm down to meet atWhite/Red XII or Space Jam release.

I'm right off of farrow road, lol im sure that doesn't really help. I'm still trying to familiarize myself with this new change.. Space Jam releasesounds good.

Griffeys are dope....
eek.gif

That retro II colorway is ok. They need to bring back the OG colorway (either one of them).

2010 is gonna be crazy...

So how are Jordan releases in SC? Like do people camp, and do certain jordans sell out fast. Just wondering because in Fl, we had to damn near camp out foreverything lol. Im just wondering if i need to wake up early on Dec 24 to get space jams, instead of a few hrs after the mall opens.

Back
Top Bottom