* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Word ty those spacejams were good hahaha extra icey

illwill- yes sir definitely worth a day off to be up there, fine women left and right. yea and i figured it wasnt too much of a loss because i have enoughshoes and not alot of winter wear so win win

dakid926- im not from columbia but there are a couple of malls, and if you are into sb's there is still a skateshop i believe...

Thanks for all the comments on the Jams everyone.
happy.gif

That's actually my second pair of Jams. The first pair I ever bought are still on ice, andthey'll remain that way until I get married. They're by far my favorite shoes ever.

Team S.C. - What is your favorite pair of sneakers(whether you own them or you don't)?

For those of us that were there, see if you can spot your shoes.� My table comes in at around1:25.

i honestly cant pick one....but my favorite 3(not in any order) are:

1. aqua 8's

2. playoff 13's

3. the first team jordan (blk/white) with jordan written on the side

Concord XI.

My favorite shoe.

Most simple colorway besides all white/all black.

All white upper, black patent leather, icey soles.

Perfect shoe.

If they get re-retroed, put me down for 3 pairs...minimum.

pimp.gif

Hope everyone had a great turkey day. And to think christmas is right around the corner.....
tired.gif

My all time 3 favorite sneakers are...

1) Air Jordan V Black/ Silver ( very first jordans I owned)

2) Air Max 95 Neon OG colorway

3) Nike Air Trainer SC ( any OG colorway)

Will- RJ is doing better than all of us.
laugh.gif
He is doing really good fam.he eats like a grown man. smh.....

I wish I could have gone to Charlotte, but I had to work. Glad you guys represented well.
happy.gif

AHHHHH!!!!! Exec!- man why did you have to put those 16's up there, thatshoe brings back memories of broken promises by my bball coach lol (p.s.-what size do you wear?)

ron- howd the rest of the holiday shopping go for you? i see little man is living the life right now, nappin, crappin, andgetting tailored to lol.

Ryan- The holiday shopping went well. Me and the wife hit up Tanger after I saw you, and we got some really good deals. Grabbed somelevis 569 jeans, a Sean Jean coat out of wilson's leather for 30 bucks( retail 500 bucks
happy.gif
), and the wife hit me up for a bunch of girlie crap.
ohwell.gif

Earlier in the day I got a netbook, and a wii for my wife at hh gregg. wii was 169 after the mail in rebate......

Crazy thing is I wasn't even looking for a coat, but hey I can wear it once a year for 30 bucks, i'm cool with it.
laugh.gif

Did you peep the livestrong air max 09 in Finishline?
nerd.gif
I like them, butthat 160 price tag is not cool.

Exec- Canvas forces are dope indeed. I'm partial to the jewel check Forces myself. And to think most colorways in the jewel series were on clearance.smh...

Ty- Did you grab anything this past weekend?

Stan- Nice pick ups. I grabbed those Bo's a few weeks back, just for nostalgic purposes. Nothing else.
laugh.gif

Ron - I've copped a couple of things, but I'll just do what I usually do, and postpics when they come in. Lately, I've seem to come down with your sickness, and I haven't taken pictures of anything I've scooped up inawhile!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Being lazy sucks, and I am a victim of it.

Taking pics of my new pick-ups will be new years resolution for 2010.

We'll see how long that will last.
laugh.gif

Yep Stan I'm grabbin the Space Jams too. 1 pair will do the trick.....

Gonna get 2 pairs for my son, so he can have a pair when he gets older.

Dec. 24 will be a good day for yours truly.

Ty are you still getting them? I feel you on the shape of the XII. Its just horrible......

smh at the flu games. jb did those soooo filthy.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom