* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^ Wrong
roll.gif
By the7th round it was pretty much Pacman fight...

Alright Freddie Roach... fun and games are over... now it's on to the Money Mayweather fight tapes. STUDY. See something no trainer has ever seen before.Devise a gameplan he has no answer for. BE BRILLIANT. He's the only one left. The last man standing.

please Mr. Roach... come up with something...

Originally Posted by shinobixtc

Alright Freddie Roach... fun and games are over... now it's on to the Money Mayweather fight tapes. STUDY. See something no trainer has ever seen before. Devise a gameplan he has no answer for. BE BRILLIANT. He's the only one left. The last man standing.

please Mr. Roach... come up with something...

Thats gonna be a good fight Mayweather and Pacman. But I think Pacman will fight Sugar Ray Mosely next before Mayweather

So, who's going to Sneaker Summit in Charlotte?

I might, if I don't have to work, might just take the day off. no big deal, but we'll see.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Wow. Had no idea SC was this deep on NT.

Sign me up.........

I tried telling you homey.
wink.gif

Tre - I'll be there for sure. I'm actually going to have a table to display/sell.

i will be attending the summit with a few friends Lord willin (noclipse)

yea i wanted to get those gucci's, but then i saw them on someones feet and the feeling slowly faded

there are these gucci inspired colorway of acg's that are holdin heat in the gr realm.....

p.s.- selling items on here is sometimes a real pain in hind parts, id rather just keep the stuff uggghhh!!!

I copped a size 11 for a friend of mine. They're decent, but they definitely holdnothing to the original samples that were scrapped back in the day.

I thought this might be the one SB that I would have copped for the first time in forever, but it'sjust not the same anymore. I'll have to wait until Eric Koston's dunk comes out next year...

nerd.gif

Celt - Looks like I'll see you at the summit because you know I'll bethere.

Needless to say I passed on the Gucci dunks too. I just don't like the way they turned out.

I wish I could go to Charlotte this weekend but I gotta work. smh. Hope you guys have fun.

Anyone getting the "flu game" retros on black friday?

I'll be passing on the "flu game" XII's. Just another lame gimmick by JBto try to push some poor quality product on us(I'm sure they were made from the CDP* mold---they sure look like it). Originals were built like tanks andthey don't fall apart like most OG's do when you wear them. Plus, original XII's don't fetch crazy prices either if you know where to look.
wink.gif

*CDP = Crappy Distributed Product

Ohhh, "Mr. NikeTalk"
roll.gif

He's a character for sure.

Anyway, I've heard from numerous people that the XII's and the XI's for that matter were madeterribly(in comparison to the older retro's/og's). I've never seen a pair after a few wears, but apparently it's awful. The shape looks funkytoo. If I can get some of these newer retro's on the low, then there's a chance I won't pass them up, but paying retail for JB retro's is acomplete joke nowadays.

executive- not familiar with the lingo at times....craig david me onQFT

ty- yeaa you were definitely there, i was there, we were all there hahahaha

summit- had a ton of fun even though i didnt buy not one sneaker!!! my size was the major issue, but the trip wasnt atotal loss, went to Niche and they had a crazy sale on clothes and shoes
btw tyler the owner said wutsup i cant remember his name

ron- those flu games just arent really poppin to me...and like tyler said OG 12s dont go for that much.

random- as with the shoe "game" the music "game" is flooded with gimmicks at the moment. you have toput a dance behind it, or have catchy ignorance to get noticed. real music is trying to come back but the bad is really outweighing the good. i hope thesneaker game can make a turn for the better in 2010 as well

That's cool you got to swing through Niche(I'll never forget that area). Bobby isthe name of the owner btw.

Paparazzi got a pic of what I was wearing along with my homies illwill & kicksncream ...

IMG_4178.JPG

I'm in the jams of course.
happy.gif

how is everyone?

The sneaker summit was worth me lying to get Saturday off. Copped some OG Playoff 12's & I def wish we had girls like that in SC

Tyler- def killed it with the OG Space Jams hands down

Ryan- sorry you couldn't find anything in your size but you made up for it when we went to niche

Ron- how's your son doing?

Back
Top Bottom