* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Anyone know if our NEX has these? Suppose to be the new Armed Forces joints...
nerd.gif

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
fd8369a43627f230d554f5cffc4819e7e3a09846.pjpg

f1926e3314fc7d8ef9cf7b1299d029cb355d420a.pjpg

Between working two full-time jobs at the newspaper and Best Buy, I don't have a lot of time for NT anymore.

It's unfortunate, but such is life.

I do still have time to cop kicks though. Picked up two pair of AM 09s and a pair of LB VII Playoffs recently.

yessir marty i DM'd you on twitter...

if anyone interested i have these racing rims chillin at my house i need to get rid of and this LV hat

willing to let go of both pretttttty cheap at the moment.

FINALS- any predictions anyone???

Wasn't really a fan of the VI's, but those ^ and the Big Apples are very dope.
smokin.gif

Ryan -  I have the Lakers in 7...sorry.
ohwell.gif

What's up SC..haven't been here in a while..spacej23 I got your pm..somethings wrong with my laptop that's why it was blank..but from what my guy told me he's going to get the pack..I won't get off til 7 am saturday morning so I hope we do..843airmaestro what up man

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

What's up SC..haven't been here in a while..spacej23 I got your pm..somethings wrong with my laptop that's why it was blank..but from what my guy told me he's going to get the pack..I won't get off til 7 am saturday morning so I hope we do..843airmaestro what up man

What's good sparklecity? I'm still trying to lock down a pack, got an iffy confirmation. Can someone PM me on where I might be able to score a pair? Much appreciated. I was hesitant on the pack but seems that the White VR's are lackin some QC. Supposed to be blisterin hot today.

What's up Mo?  Yeah, this thread really has died a lot.  It's nowhere near the same it use to be back when Curt and I started the first post (let alone when I started this one).  Either way, I had a personal pick up of the year nominee come in last night.  I'll leave you with this teaser pic that I snapped real quick last night from my phone . . .

Full/high-quality pics will be up later on tonight.

Here they are . . .

ux5ph.jpg

jfdngz.jpg

9pywep.jpg

Logo is stitched as compared to the released version with it being heat embossed, and the sole is translucent gold instead of solid gold.

Supposedly this is the only pair in the world like this.

Hope you enjoyed.

*picks jaw up off the ground*

"The only pair in the world" line in itself gives you pick up of the year honors. LOL.

Amazing pick up as always!

Anybody got confirmations yet on the Infrared Pack? I've been getting the vibe that nowhere in Charleston is getting these.

first and foremost *%%*$ spacej23 hahhaha good stuff maroki

its not just a vibe 843airmaestro lol....no charleston stores have confirmation on that pack

Wiz Khalifa show this coming Friday 18th at the music farm doors open at 8.

I'm there Ryan.

I want to get my ticket in advance (if possible).

Show should be CRAZY!

Uhhhh... the "Infrared" pack for me is a no go. Checked out the varsity red VI this past weekend. smh. not a good look.

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ the hype around that pack

it has this thread active tho
eyes.gif

I'm mainly interested in the White IR pair, look better than the White VRs that are out now. But I agree, refreshing to come in here and see people talking about shoes.

yes this Wiz show is a high energy good show, just beware of the contact high from the crowd lol

seems that everyone is going more for the IR than anything....and the White/varsity are sitting on shelves baaad

Back
Top Bottom