* The New TEAM SC Official post *

RD August 7th, 2010

air-jordan-vii-retro-olympic-for-the-love-of-the-game-3.jpg

ohwell.gif
@the logo

copped if they're GR

That logo is a little annoying, but I guess it does stand for a good cause---so I'll cop as long as it is indeed a GR.  Plus, I don't have the 1st retro anymore because I sold them to illwill.
nerd.gif

Dom -  You're such a weirdo.
laugh.gif

Exec -  It just doesn't feel right seeing Downey giving props to Cousins.
roll.gif
  Nah, but in all seriousness, I hope he gets picked up.  I really think he could be a great back-up at point.

Wat It Do....My Grapes are starting to get beat soooo...I cope these today!!!!

Didnt know they was dropping, went into footlocker and damn there they were!!!(ICY SOLE)

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Wat It Do....My Grapes are starting to get beat soooo...I cope these today!!!!

Didnt know they was dropping, went into footlocker and damn there they were!!!(ICY SOLE)
You talking about the Grape Fusions? Are you wearing fusions to save your retro 5's?

^^^^Not to save my grapes, but the GRAPE COLORWAY period(to me) is just a colorway like no other, if i could get those grape 60+ i would have! In ALL im just a sucka for the colorway!

Definitely a great colorway, still trying to get my hands on the V's. Got denied on eastbay when they released a few years back.

I might have to cop those IX. Everytime I see them I like them more and more. This will be my first pickup since being unemployed lol...btw, anyone know of any places hiring i.t./help desk analyst? I need to get some experience to build up this resume

Selling Tearaway Vandal, Grape V, Sheed AF1, Military IV, '06 Halloween AF1 + New Era, Black Pack SB, '05 Easter AF1, Iverson Question, Germany Dunks...

Nothing over $125.

Getting this car photography off the ground & investing in a Nikon D3000.

On to bigger & better things, it's time to move on...

hope everyone is doing alright down here..I saw where the NCAA is now investigating Clemson as well, this is getting dumb real fast. I spent a week in Charleston and enjoyed it as always, great city.

Back
Top Bottom