* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Somebody just brought a size 10 back in the infrared packfootlocker Columbia place is the only place in sc to get them I believe. They also have a 8-8.5 to. Not sure who's interested, but that's what's left.

Got all of these today (minus the '03 Neons---those came in yesterday) . . .

ruzij9.jpg

2podu6a.jpg

The air units in these '99 & '03 Neons further solidify my hate for those South Beach diet 95's of today.

03 Neons.....

Mine are still wearable, and are heavy in my current rotation.

Good pick ups as always!

Those white infrareds are DOPE.

Exec -  Thanks man.  Whenever you do buy a pair of Neon 95's, really try to get the 2003's.  Don't get me wrong, I loved my HOA's and they have a nicer quality to them then any of the recent Neon 95's, but the big bubbles just make them look so much more appealing in my personal opinion.

Ron -  I appreciate the love.  Surprisingly, I think this pair of '99's are wearable.  The bubbles are pretty firm, and I walked around for a couple of minutes inside my house, and they seemed pretty solid.  However, I'm still pretty paranoid, and I think I'm just going to rock the '03's for now.  *Knocks on wood* I've never really heard of the 2003's cracking on anyone before.  To my knowledge, it's pairs pre '02 that are questionable.

Marty - Thanks man.  Did you ever see if the Foot Locker still had the pack in your size?

Somebody said it best in the Official Infrared 6 pack thread.  If you bought the Varsity Red's, then buying the Infrared VI pack isn't really necessary.  If you didn't though, then I would favor the Infrared VI pack slightly.  I know there isn't a huge difference between the Infrared 6 pack and the Varsity Reds, but I'm a really picky person when it comes to sneakers.  I know I could just get the Varsity Reds and paint them to make them look more Infrared, but the deal breaker with me on the Varsity Reds were the color of the air units.  I know that's very minute, but I just had to have the white air units like the OG's had.  In the end, I can't knock anyone trying to save a few bucks and go with the Varsity Reds.  I might have broken down and did the same if I weren't able to obtain this pack as easy as I did.

Ok now that the hype has settled lets get back to normal
pimp.gif

24f253de10b201ce8d1585666e8f981f935c162.pjpg

73615be7bf148d581f1bab1d8d5f0e262c2b17a.pjpg

313z.jpg

The Air Jordan 2011 release floodgates are opening and through those gates are confirmations of the All-Star Air Jordan Retro XIII and the White/Cement Air Jordan Retro III. The All-Star Air Jordan Retro XIIIs are set to release in January 2011 and the White/Cement Air Jordan Retro IIIs are set to release in February 2011. The XII release will mark the first time All-Star colorway has ever been retro'd.

Wow, been forever since I've been in this thread. I've gotta get to 300 posts, so I figured where a better place to get most of them, then in a thread with peeps from my own state?  lol
Got a pair of J's to sell..

I suppose I should add to the celebration...

54663082.jpg

Great job USC!  They definitely overcame the odds against them.  It's amazing that they were only one strike away from being eliminated by Oklahoma.
eek.gif

Unbelievable.

I've followed this baseball team since 2000, been to countless home games and even made a few road trips. To see our guys prevail the way they did, winning a record six straight CWS games, is magical.

Damn it feels good to be a Gamecock.
smokin.gif

What's up everybody? Hope everything is going good!

Selling my collection, except 5-7 pairs.

^
laugh.gif
 I saw the special last night, but I guess it still hasn't sank in yet. I can't imagine how Cavs fans feel. Really LeBron?
tired.gif

I've got mixed emotions about the "Decision", I was kind of hoping Lebron went to NYC. Sounds like the owner might have been the catalyst for Lebron's decision to leave due to the post-season comments.

Has anyone gotten word on whether or not Charleston will be getting the AM 90's on the 24th? These are supposed to be a GR, hope so, gonna scoop up a few pairs.

Back
Top Bottom