* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Nice pick ups Mo. Anything worth mentioning at the outlet?

Which stores in Chucktown is getting the Cement III?

Holla at me.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Nice pick ups Mo. Anything worth mentioning at the outlet?

Which stores in Chucktown is getting the Cement III?

Holla at me.
Finishline and Footlocker @ Citadell are the ones I know. I think most stores will be getting these.

just tried to put some shoes for sale on the buy/sell forum and ran into an EPIC FAIL when it said u had to have at least 300 posts smh

just tried to put some shoes for sale on the buy/sell forum and ran into an EPIC FAIL when it said u had to have at least 300 posts smh

Love Bein From Columbia......
pimp.gif

^ 1st pair of Jordans I bought to keep in awhile.

Did anyone try to cop a pair on NDC last night?  I copped a pair on my iPhone last night at the club with 3G service.

outlet update

HOH Uptempo 97 - 65.99
Flightposite 2 black/navy 59.99
UNC Retro 2 64.97
Oreo and Piston 6s still 99.99 lol
Eggplant Pippen 2 59.99

On Hash
scattered sizes of both colors of the garnett 3s
and TB colorways of the Kobe V a few of the USA joints too...

holla...

These are all over Citadell mall. I checked em out at several spots and saw a bunch of flawed pairs. Most boxes were scuffed badly from shipping and elephant print had smudges.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 
5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

Grabbed my III with ease as well. Need to get Rj's pair today. smh.

Just waiting on the black/cement joints later on in the year.

Flightposite 2 59 bucks????? Guess im going to the outlet today. lol.

White/Cement 3's came in today from NDC.  I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality after inspecting them.

Now, the real test...wearing them.  Hopefully the midsoles don't start chipping away after a few wears.

ohwell.gif

*EDIT*

Haven't taken pictures of any of my pick-ups in awhile.  I guess Ron-itis gets even the best of us eventually.  Either way, I thought you guys & gals(?) might appreciate this one...

2hf4em8.jpg

Don't mind the new tag (just my first & last initial combined with my birth year in roman numerals).

Nice pic Ty! Yep Imma do better with pics in 2011.... (sounds good doesn't it)Anyhoo it's been 5 years since the DMP release. Damn time flies! Best pack IMO.Make the CDP look like doo doo.... Lol.

Im gonna be in the upstate this weekend visiting family. Anyone have anything as far as places to hit up? Stores, food, outdoor type stuff or anything like that in the Spartanburg/Greenville area? Thanks and all info is appreciated!

Yea, i'm with Chico. Not bad at all, but they goin on sale.

Count on it.

Not even pressed for "newer" Jordans anymore til I see the markdown price. smh.

It is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom