* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Anyone know if the Blue All-Star Jordan 2011's are releasing here anywhere? I actually think I'm gonna bite the bullet and cop these at retail...
embarassed.gif

Exactly Ty.
laugh.gif

No worries. RE RE RE RE RE RE RE retros for everybody!  

I didnt get them either. My order through NDC was "cancelled", but hey I guess everything works out the way its suppose to. I havent seen the recent retro in person, but if they lookin navy bluish I would have been PISSED.

I regret selling my 07 retros, as now my OGS are cracking. Guess I'll hunt down an 07 pair. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

Yep onto Playoff XIII and OG Hurauche trainers....

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Exactly Ty.
laugh.gif

No worries. RE RE RE RE RE RE RE retros for everybody!  

I didnt get them either. My order through NDC was "cancelled", but hey I guess everything works out the way its suppose to. I havent seen the recent retro in person, but if they lookin navy bluish I would have been PISSED.

I regret selling my 07 retros, as now my OGS are cracking. Guess I'll hunt down an 07 pair. Shouldnt be too hard to find.

Yep onto Playoff XIII and OG Hurauche trainers....

I'm telling you Ron, the Blue looks awful on em.

The blue is different(darker) but not nearly as bad as described in here
laugh.gif
  and yes I saw them in person

2wpt8ck.jpg

pics from 3 different people....

I'm surprised I passed on them twice I'll grab them and the playoffs eventually though....I'm more interested in ID's at the moment...AF1's,2K4 and Kobe V

pickups
d3a16b2e1e5bd2b05382c711d73e84e068bbcdcb_r.jpg

J Hob with the return to SC....glad to have back in here homey.

The only good thing about all these releases is that at the rate they come out, everyone cant cop every shoe...which in turn

removes my urgency to cop immediately...Cement 3's are still sitting, white red 13s still sitting....i'm just like i'll get them eventually

as far as those foams go....money saved.

Exactly Ryan.

No urgency to cop ANYTHING whatsoever.

Now, we all are gonna have sparodic spending moment, those don't count. But hey everything can be had sooner or later.

Foam "re-stock" on NDC... prime example.

But uhhhh... Playoff XIII are copped Saturday. No questions asked.

Ryan-Man I havent talk to you forever fam...Hope all is well

And Ron I am with you on grabbing the playoff XIIIs Saturday no doubt. I should be touching down in Charleston on Friday night(Pending this dumb movers)...But I am hoping these will be my first pick up back in Charleston!!!!

*shrug*   it's not like it was some surprise.
laugh.gif

Look at Billup"s face he doesn't wanna be there. He was talking about a buyout if he was traded but then he though about that 11+ mil he'd be leaving on the table.

If Tuesday's game was any indication of the future I'll take it...Not sure if Lawson is a starting NBA PG but if the alternative is Felton I'll take Ty any day.

Waiting to see if they do anything with Nene/JR
nerd.gif

Lawson/Felton
Afflalo/Chandler
Smith/Forbes/Gallo
Martin/Harrington/Ely
Nene/Birdman/Mosgov

Team is bigger and deeper now. Don't lose much offensively besides in crunch time. But AA handled that role nicely against the Mavs so who knows.

First real test is tomorrow against the Celtics on national tv. Last game with Marshmelo they won by 16 so...we'll see
pimp.gif

pickups
159366a120bd12a65e79d2fcbb0757c02491583f_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom