* The New TEAM SC Official post *

yem Mo i feel that.....there is no real difference between the looks of a team jordan now.

and we all know team jordans haven't been that appealing since the first go round maybe....

nice with the pics as usual Ty....and Ron....we'll be waiting lol

166325_10150091968831600_506641599_6125715_4601345_n.jpg
smokin.gif

I remember there was a time when you couldn't put the phrases "sig Jordans" and "on sale" in the same sentence! Ahhh, the good ole days
tired.gif

^^^the end is nearing man....we are in the midst of the great flood and floating in this fecal pool of releases.

playoff 13, blk/cement 3, and maybe royal foams could be the curtain call....

i'm sure other things will catch my attention every 5months or so, but no rush on anything unless they

retro the Sean Kemps....lol.

We are looking at "another" re release of black/ metallic silver V this year. smh.

Simply put, sneakers aint a priority for me anymore. I still cop here and there as well, but i'm over it.

Almost everything hits the outlets, and honestly im not pressed for anything.

Its been real! LOL.

I might snatch those just because. Wore my Olympic V's for the first time last night and they're one of the most comfy shoes I've ever worn! Fits your foot like a glove!

I was just going to ask Team SC if they would be willing to welcome back a Denver Native???????

Yes fellas I am moving back to Charleston in about two weeks, I may have been gone 2 years almost but I always missed SC because of you guys. So I am Back!!!!

who's coppin royal foams today? I heard FootAction in Northwoods is the only ones getting em (._.)

I was on Swoosh since 11:30 trying to get em for the low but the listing crashed/sold out damn near instantly

mad.gif

sn: somebody said Jimmy Jazz is getting them...can anybody confirm? this is some bull**** Nike! I strolled right into Foot Locker @ Citadel & got eggplants no problem, Pearls are still available in some FLs too. I got bronchitis & strep so I can't really be driving on a wild goose chase for these. If anybody is copping in Columbia (I heard FA on Two Notch has 24 pairs), snag me a 10 please. I have cash in hand. GOOD LUCK to everybody

Originally Posted by jhobson5

I was just going to ask Team SC if they would be willing to welcome back a Denver Native???????

Yes fellas I am moving back to Charleston in about two weeks, I may have been gone 2 years almost but I always missed SC because of you guys. So I am Back!!!!

Glad to have you have back homie! Try to stay a little longer this time.
laugh.gif

Walked into Jimmy Jazz this morning and looked at the blue foams.

Pondered if each shoe was actually worth $110 each since the total was $220 after tax.

Told the manager to keep them. The blue isnt bright like the OGs and 07s. Honestly, I was disappointed.

Onto to the All Star XIIIs next week.

Originally Posted by DEpast

The blue isnt bright like the OGs and 07s.

That's what I kept hearing from many people.  I asked someone who had the 07's, and they said the same thing.

Oh well.  They'll re-release again in 3-4 years---right Ron?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by DEpast

The blue isnt bright like the OGs and 07s.

That's what I kept hearing from many people.  I asked someone who had the 07's, and they said the same thing.

Oh well.  They'll re-release again in 3-4 years---right Ron?
laugh.gif
I'm serious, the shoe was borderline Navy when I picked them up. $220 for them? No thanks.

Back
Top Bottom