* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Ron - I believe they are $102. Also, those black AM1's I posted awhile back should bethere too by this weekend.

WIWT.

Authentic Canes' on court top, Nike sweats, UN-DSed Nike VI Sweet kicks. Sorry the spaced Eye pics, its early here at school. Im playing ball after classeswith my new Solution today.

Brad - Let me know how those kicks perform. I need a new pair of basketball shoesmyself.

Ron - No problem man. I can't wait for the white/orange-blue AM1's next month. Most recentpick-up . . .

neulg7.jpg

2qckqrk.jpg

Ondriono -
roll.gif
Nice choice man.

By the way, B'zar only got one pair in each size with those AM1's. Size 10 is gone now, sorry guys.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Since this thread has been dry for the past couple of days, I'll light it back up . . .

dsc04773em0.jpg

dsc04776uq6.jpg

dsc04778vt6.jpg

dsc04782xw3.jpg

dsc04785wj5.jpg

dsc04791ls1.jpg

dsc04792mb4.jpg

dsc04795ng1.jpg

dsc04798xa5.jpg

dsc04802pg9.jpg

dsc04806wm0.jpg

happy.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
just like my post in the Jordan Brand forum...
Those are crazy!

eek.gif

I told ya JB would be getting all my Guap this year.

Nike Air or not, these are a must have, along with the XI and XII package,

BTW that XI, XII package releases in December around christmas timeframe. I may try and buy these on line.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

eek.gif

I told ya JB would be getting all my Guap this year.

Nike Air or not, these are a must have, along with the XI and XII package,

BTW that XI, XII package releases in December around christmas timeframe. I may try and buy these on line.

Ron - What happened Friday man? Gustavo said you never came through.
ohwell.gif

CARMINESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ron - What happened Friday man? Gustavo said you never came through.
ohwell.gif

Yea,I know.
devil.gif
I had to take care of some things, and myweekend in general was just horrible. Having responsibilities sucks at times! But hey its all good.

I will be glad when things start to settle down for me in the next month or so. I got so much to do in such little time.

But at any rate I will be seeing Gustavo soon ( as in this week
smile.gif
). Whattime does his shop close? Those black max 1 joints are a must have.

I can't wait for Friday to buy my single game Atlanta Braves and South Carolina Gamecocks baseball tickets. Bought andresold a countdown pack just to afford a few games for each. Atlanta's field complex at Disney's Wide World of Sports in Orlando is incredible! Anyone who cares to join me in Columbia for a home game March 3-10, let me know and I'll buy you a ticket.

what up Team!!!!!!!!!!......................LOL yeah i went to class today and something told me to look down so i look and my professor had on some fake AF1son the ones with the the 100 dollar bills all over it( iwish i had my camera with me)

I know its been awhile but im working, preparing to put my first rap album out, and saving dough getting ready to buy some real heat and packages around feb.and march.

Has anyone checked out New York's in Summerville lately? Its been ages and just was wondering if they had any heat...

Pre NBA All-Star Game love for myself. Two pairs of AF 25s and Wilson Solution Game Ball.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

my professor had on some fake AF1s on the ones with the the 100 dollar bills all over it( iwish i had my camera with me)

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
he knows what's up! props to your professor, tell him I said "nicekicks" (pun intended,
roll.gif
)

Rocked these today . . .

8wjd35.jpg

Teaser pic . . .

6f8m78.jpg

wink.gif

Alright, <chappelle(prince)>you guys bore me.</chappelle(prince)>

Here's what's in that box . . .

2b5yes.jpg

Ty- AMAZING patent Forces.
eek.gif
You makin me proudson!

Greenice- I spy your Mars IV yesterday on Campus. Good stuff. I think I may wear mine at some point this weekend.

The next couple of months I am going to go crazy on pick-ups. And heck, I may even post some pics.
laugh.gif

Curt- Welcome Back ??? I didn't know you left.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom