* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^Agreed.

Especially the Stealth colorway.

Anybody know how limited the all star XX3 is gonna be?

Ty- Gustavo is cool with me. I gave him my number and told him to call me whenever he gets anything new. Air max 1 rock!

Tyler - Dope '96 Patents.

Curt - What's up!

Everybody else - the XXIII are decent, we got them at my Finishline today in the Stealth colorway and the white/black-red colorway. I tried themon...they're nice to look at.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I'll be taking another trip in the time machineshortly.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

preparing to put my first rap album out
Are you serious?

But yea man I need to holla at ya soon. Expect a call this weekend.

Ron- yeah man im in a group we just got the copies in
got a pick up should be here next week but i'll wont get to post because i wont be here when it get here so stay tuned

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

my new pickups

guys think i could pull the blazers off with the king diamond tee?

nice shirts, my dude.
It might work, just gotta see, doesn't have to be a perfect match, as long as it coordinated.

My next pickup, lets just say I have a "stash" somewhere.

jp.
laugh.gif
gotcha.

There's nothing wrong with matching. I think there does get to a point where you canOD with matching, but I never could understood not matching at all. I suppose I'm just old fashioned.

So can someone help me out on the black XX3s? I REALLY don't wanna pay $190 with tax for these . . .
grin.gif

Well.....I think Team SC is CURSED with car WRECKS..

Tonight I wrecked my car into a large yellow pole....I couldnt see it and I was trying to get away from the police...long story I will tell it tomorrow

Tonight I wrecked my car into a large yellow pole....I couldnt see it and I was trying to get away from the police...long story I will tell it tomorrow

It's official guys, let's admit it now.

eek.gif
frown.gif

So can someone help me out on the black XX3s? I REALLY don't wanna pay $190 with tax for these . . .
grin.gif

I wish I could man, but I think this colorway is gonna sell pretty good (think Stealth XX). Pickyourshoes.com may sell them 2 weeks before releasea couple of bucks cheaper, but that's probably not gonna happen.

My advise.. bite the bullet and get them. If you don't you may regret it later.

Trey- How many pairs of the All Star XX3 did your Finishline get? Is the quality on point?

Today...Is a bad day and something that I hate that im going to have to do. Im now selling my DMP'S,OG BRED XII'S AND Cement 3's...All sz.10

It's really weird that this happened because I was looking back at some of the older pagesand I was reliving both of my wrecks and then I saw Tre's pictures of his whip after he wrecked too. It's really weird that when I came to your post,you just got in a car wreck as well.

The most important thing though is you're still alive. I'm not sure why you werebeing chased by the police and I won't ask why since that's your personal business, but stay strong and keep your head up.
Do you have pics of your White Cement III's or your Black/Red XII's? I might be interested inthose.

*EDIT*

Ondriono - Just talked to Tre and he said you weren't being chased by the police. Sorry I got that wrong. Just the way you worded what you were sayingmade it seem like you were being chased. Let me know about the III's and XII's though.

Tyler- I'm going to get pics of them soon..
Omar- Cute pics of the kids..

I'm going to take a picture of the whip later too bad i dont have my digi cam

I know it seems like i had to be speeding to have dat much damage but it was just a big %#+ pole n you know cars now days are made of plastic so thats theresults

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

I guess like most people Jordan(left) doesnt like the fusion!!!!!!!!!1hahahaahah
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hypebeast. How is your name going to be Jordan, and you're mad cause dad put Fusions on?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Trey- How many pairs of the All Star XX3 did your Finishline get? Is the quality on point?

I'm not sure how many pairs we're supposed to be getting, I was unloading shipment on Friday and saw them in there, didn't even know we weresupposed to be receiving them, it was unexpected.
The quality is on point, I tried them on and all, they're a nice pair of shoes, but I can't seemyself buying them.

We got in the black/red pair and the white/black/red pair.

happy.gif

1 hour until game time guys, hope you got your chicken wings, pizza, ribs, and whatever else you'll be eating, it's about to be on...I'm going forthe Giants, just because my mom is from Boston,
roll.gif

Anybody who's a size 8.5 or 10, check out the sig. I will end the auction early foryou guys if I get reasonable offers. Hawaii's are a buy it now for $220. THANKS!

^^U got a dude PM'n some of us saying u frauded him homie...Just giving u a heads up...

Yep Chico I got the same PM from that guy.

That situation has nothin to do with me so i'm just gonna leave it alone

Back
Top Bottom