* The New TEAM SC Official post *

PYS has both 23's up for retail in stock now. Too bad they dont have my size 12's..
mad.gif

Oh yeah to the people that asked me for the shoes..I want around 425-480 for the DMP and around 160-200 for the 12s. I really need the cash I will have pics upby prolly 10 tonight...and also maybe 220-250 for the cement 3's

Ty- Man... I won't even tell you how SICK those Air max 1 joints are. Good stuff as always. BTW.. I sent that guy like 5 emails inregards to "the greatest auction (AF 1)" I have ever seen, and of course he never replied to any of them. At any rate, I will call you at some pointnext week and discuss it further with you when I get some time. Gustavo just texted me saying he got some Air Max 1 joints in.
happy.gif

Well... tomorrow is a day that I am not really looking forward to, but its all good though. I gotta start moving me and the wife's shoe collection to ournew home along with our other valubles. Its just insane how many pairs I have. I'll put it like this, right now I am looking at about 40 cases of shoes inmy spare bedroom, and 12 pairs are in each case.
eek.gif
Do the math. and thisdoes not count boots, casual shoes, etc.... just my stuff.

And the sad part, I still have more to pack. I won't try to move all of this crap in one day its just impossible, but I will do it over a span of 2-3 weeksat my own pace. I do have a stash spot at my parents house, but moms is wanting me to move my joints elsewhere.
laugh.gif

Wish me luck guys, i'm gonna need it.
laugh.gif

Ron - Thanks man. I've been meaning to scoop up a pair, but I never had the urge topay over $200 for them. I lucked out though and managed to get them for $140ish shipped. I'm sorry to hear about that auction. I've never had aproblem with him responding to e-mails. The only possible thing I can think is that someone else already contacted him about them, but then I wiped thatthought out when I checked the auction and saw that no one placed a bid on them. I'll see if I can find them again and hopefully this time things willwork out.

In regards to you moving all of your shoes, have fun. I have a fraction of what you have and thatexperience was not fun at all. Plus, it was hot as balls when I was doing it, so it made it that much more annoying. Thankfully, it helped that I worked atFinish Line for like two years. I think that was my saving grace. Anyway, I think when you're unloading them at the new place, that'll be the time tofinally take some pictures!
tongue.gif

*EDIT*

Ron - those AF1's are back up.
wink.gif

WIWT:

muxyjp.jpg

jzjm3b.jpg

*EDIT*

Curt - Last night was fun/hilarious man. Between super soaking that ho and the numerous amount ofweirdos, it was good times.

Well, I'm bored right now, so I was messing around in Photoshop and came out with this . . .

33m4rut.jpg

*EDIT*

Damn, this thread is pretty much dead. I guess I'll try to spark it up a little . . .

i1mphl.jpg

Hey Fellas, Me and tre had a crazy night last night!!!!!!!! But the day was a GREAT!!!!!!! Went to one of my co-workers house to decuse SNEAKERS!!!!!!!! WELL IWILL THE PICS DO THE TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pick-Up(Sold Me Both of These for $60 A PIECE) Total $120 for both
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bluetile $75.00 Regular Price!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Together Pic!!!!

Ok so then he goes and pull out his WIFE"S COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

(All the shoes are size 7.5)
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

and last but not least!!!! Goes and get THESE!!!!!!!! SIZE 10.5
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

All Real if you dont believe me as tre!!!!!(This is the same guy who sold me the DTRT III's!!!!!!!

Sorry to take the spotlight from you homey, but . . .

::cues kanye:: I, I go for mine, I got to shine, now throw your hands up in the skyyyyy . ..

2na00ew.jpg

Sorry Ron.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Sorry to take the spotlight from you homey, but . . .

:cues kanye:: I, I go for mine, I got to shine, now throw your hands up in the skyyyyy . . .

2na00ew.jpg

Sorry Ron.
ohwell.gif

Ron is going to flip, and you know he's laidback and chill like me, but yeah prepare for some "f you's" and"%@#'s".
eek.gif
pickupthough.

Tyler, Awesome pickup. Those things are straight butter homie!

Yo, would any of yall Charleston NTers be interested in meeting up for a mini summit type thing on Saturday, March 1 at Riley Baseball Park. The Citadel isplaying a baseball doubleheader against NC State and Louisville starting at 1130am and 230pm. I thought that would be nice for all of us to go to and thenmaybe dinner and hitting up some shoe spots afterwards. Let me know what yall think. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words Tre and Brad. I can't wait to see Ron's reaction.
nerd.gif

Brad - That sounds like fun. I have to check my school schedule to make sure there's no major test oranything near then though.

Wore these yesterday . . .

315yedv.jpg

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by spacej23

Thanks for the kind words Tre and Brad. I can't wait to see Ron's reaction.
nerd.gif

He's probably deleting his NT account as we speak.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I just got off the phone with him not too long ago and I thought he was calling becauseof them, but he had no idea. So, I told him to go check NT when he gets the chance.

WOW!
eek.gif
Ty
laugh.gif
at our phone conversation. Pure comedy. And I told you on the phone "itbetter not be my AF 1 grail".
laugh.gif
j/p
On the real..congrats on obtaining those joints man.
pimp.gif
I'm glad yougot them, and to find them in that condition is just unheard of! Those joints are flawless. Now you see why I salivate everytime I see that shoe.

Size 9 I see. Are you gonna wear or stare at them? Personally, I buy all of my shoes with the intent of wearing them, but those joints would be a bigexception.

Ya know that's crazy. I have literally searched for that damn shoe for close to 10 years, and no cigar. It took you not even half the time to even findthem. Imagine that!
laugh.gif

Time to get back on my grind and come back with some positive results. We'll see what happens.
happy.gif

Tre- I'm cool. Ty is cool with me so its all good. No need to go blow his house up or anything (not that I didn't think about it.)
laugh.gif
j/p

Ron - I tried so hard not to laugh when you made the comment about "just as long asthey're not my grails" or something like that. I had to turn away from the phone. I appreciate your kind words though. I completely understand andI never doubted you about these. They're soooooo nice in person. Although it'll hurt my feet, best believe these will be on my feet. I really hopeyou can come through with a pair though.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Tre- I'm cool. Ty is cool with me so its all good. No need to go blow his house up or anything (not that I didn't think about it.)
laugh.gif
j/p

roll.gif
its's all good man, you'll find a pair one day, I'mstill searching for Concord XI. I'll find them one day...after I get a new ride, hopefully...i'll get them, but until then Nike has been droppingTRASH in all of their categories (basketball,sb,gr,ls...etc), so I've slowed down DRASTICALLY.
I've only bought 4 pairs of shoes since I've been working at FNL - 7 months. (Aqua VIII, Playoff VIII,White/Purple/Teal AF1 low, All white low).

The only thing on my mind right now is a new car.

[color= rgb(51, 0, 102)]Ahh well i gess it was worth the 4 week wait... here goes:[/color]

44415cec97d1d2dea9f2a719c4c18cc8e08db07.jpg

[color= rgb(51, 0, 102)]Shot out to Mr. T-Mansour for all the assistance, and for da pic (FRESH)
pimp.gif
[/color]

Originally Posted by greencelt06

44415cec97d1d2dea9f2a719c4c18cc8e08db07.jpg

[color= rgb(51, 0, 102)]Shot out to Mr. T-Mansour for all the assistance, and for da pic (FRESH)
pimp.gif
[/color]

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Those are FRESHHHHH.

nice pickup Ryan!

Ryan - I'm glad I could help you out on those. You've taken too many L's inthe past, so I'm glad I could come through for you. As much as I would love to have those for myself, I find it just as pleasing that I could help afellow friend out. Enjoy them and hopefully one day I'll be able to track down a pair in good condition. You can ask anybody, these will break necks whenyou wear them.

Not that I can really follow that amazing pick up, but I wore these today . . .

t9jon6.jpg

Hey guys and gals check this out. http://www.myspace.com/ncsneakersummit

A buddy of mine is planning something very special for this area. He is going to do it right and it won't be like the many failed attempts that has happendin the pass. He has plenty of connects and will have things poppin.

Get at me for any questions and add him on mysapce if you have it, spread the word.

I NEED HELP GUYS

i was scammed by one of your fellow SC members

his name on nt is manDINGmo and on iss is NOLA-boi

i was scammed for my nubuck xii we did a trade for his concords i sent my part never receieved his or a reply

i got a mod on here to confirm both are the same people i need help to retreive my shoes or information of this guy

heres the agreement and his photobucket pictures
http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8673706&highlight=#8673706
http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z6/v-babb/

here is his address
Mauryce Bab'b
8769 Red O Drive
N Charleston, SC 29406

HELP ME OUT PLEASE

THANK YOU

indifferent.gif
WRONG
are you kidding? wow, i really tried helping you out. i hope he keeps your %#% now, dumbazz...you deserved it for being so d@mndumb.
why slander my NT name without having the correct info? "
alien.gif
d@mn fool!"

Originally Posted by alilucask

Hey guys and gals check this out. http://www.myspace.com/ncsneakersummit

A buddy of mine is planning something very special for this area. He is going to do it right and it won't be like the many failed attempts that has happend in the pass. He has plenty of connects and will have things poppin.

Get at me for any questions and add him on mysapce if you have it, spread the word.

pimp.gif
I added him, hopefully we canfinally get one going after not one, but two failed attempts in the past!

Back
Top Bottom