* The New TEAM SC Official post *

wore these...

to get these from the footaction outlet $34.43, and the hat TJMAXX $4.00 Bucks!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manDINGmo

indifferent.gif
WRONG
are you kidding? wow, i really tried helping you out. i hope he keeps your %#% now, dumbazz...you deserved it for being so d@mn dumb.
why slander my NT name without having the correct info? "
alien.gif
d@mn fool!"
umm please explain the same ip address %%%%++% you are a good for nothing thief...

Method-Man
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been defrauded. This is indeed the same person, one of the IPs used by the account is an exact match with the addressyou've provided.

I can send them a private message, but realistically all we can do is ban this person to prevent them from victimizing any of our members. If you can'twork anything out, you'll likely need to contact the authorities and/or report this person to their ISP, Bell South: [email protected]

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this situation to your satisfaction.

Peace.

-------------------------------------
To:Method Man.niketalk
Sent:February 6, 2008, 2:57 pm

Hello sir, i beleive i got scammed from one of your nt member his name is manDINGmO
proof
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z6/v-babb/DSC01025.jpg
he scammed me from iss and i tracked him here i pm'd on here and he is claiming i got wrong person

i was wondering if you can contact him about the situation with me

here is wat is going
http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=8673706&highlight=#8673706

also the admin on iss gave me his ip address here can you see if it is the same?

IP address: 74.182.101.115

please sir thks for any help i just would like to get my shoes back thank you

!%!+!!# THEIF I HOPE YOUR HOUSE BURNS I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE !*++!!+*%*@!

I'm not really sure what to think about the whole situation. All I know is Mo camethrough for me and kept his word. Granted he was a little late, but things happen and all that mattered was I got my money and he got his shoes. So, I'llvote present in this situation, but I'm not siding one way or another.

With that said, I UNDS'd these yesterday for the anniversary/pre-Valentine's Day with Mrs. Spacej. . .

s1i9as.jpg

Musfromiss,

You're going to get banned bro for posting his info like that. That's not allowed under Niketalk's Code of Conduct. I suggest you edit yourprevious posts before your new account is gone forever. Just warning you man.
eyes.gif

toooooooooo funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry SC, sorry for this salty +%@ chick bringing this unecessary drama to the board......
get a life, me stealing shoes, it just doesnt make sense...

trust me, i haven't been losing any sleep, have yooou?

Broke these out because I was so happy from yesterday . . .

28jp0k.jpg

wink.gif

Also had some new threads come in today and a very big thank you to Mrs. Spacej for thenew shades. . .

974sav.jpg

hey if anybody could pick up me a pair of 23s in a 10 or 10,5 today an maybe meet me later on today dat would be lovely lol jp...But too bad I can't findthem in my area

New ASG pickup. Kobe is wearing these in Nawlins' on Sunday . . .

Now, Im just waiting for the Zoom BB IIs to hit NIKEID on 2/23. Gimme two purrs, I need two purrs . . .

IM SO %#%#*!$ PUMPED RIGHT NOW!!!!!! i GOT A STORY TO TELL ABOUT MY XX3 JOURNEY !!!!! Today started off okay woke up at 7:58, got up out of bed went toMcdonalds and got me some breakfast. Went back to the crib picked up my moms dropped her off at work. Then went back to crib, got directions and left my crib.Left my house at around 10:30-11, so about 20 mins later I stopped at a gas station and asked if I was going the right way. Lady proceeded to say no go theopposite way,so i did and found out that i was going the wrong way and that I was going the right way the first time. So I ended up in the woods with only aquarter tank of gas. Filled my car back up and left out again. Then I finally made it to the store. Got in there to find out the guy thought it was the flight23's and tried to argue with me about this. So at this point I'm pissed off and ready to give up. Then I discover there's a big $*@%*%+ nail in theback of my rear tire. I end up at the tire shop for around 2 hours. While there I called 7-8 sneaker stores to find out only ONE had my sizes left(10-11). Ikept calling the manager back and forth and eventually he decided to hold the shoes for me. Got their copped them for 197.49 and I must say they'rebeautiful. I had the most up and downs today but in the end I left with my pair . With over 220+ miles put on my car and being up from being up for 11 hoursand driving for 6 hours I must say it was all worth it.I Love my pair.Shout out to Lebron in Eastland Mall. RON-I SAW A GUY THAT LOOKED LIKE YOU TODAY.So ifyou was by chance to be in eastland mall I saw you http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-13.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-12.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-14.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-12-1.jpg http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q196/tha_23_greatest/?action=view&current=photo-15.jpg

^ XX3 are beautiful man! Nice pics. Seems like you went through a lot of drama, but in the end you got what you wanted.

Well my XX3 story wasn't drama filled at all. Walked in Finishline around 11 am and picked up my pair with no problems. Had the wife with me, and we talkedit up with some of the employees in there about this Flu epedimic that's going around. BTW.. I am sick as a dog! Stan called me around 9 this morning andhe got his pair too. Man, these joints are so nice!

At any rate, the Stealths will be copped next week for sure. If money permits I would like to get 2 pairs. Trust.. this Air Jordan will be classic status. Nodoubt.

Man what a morning only 15 pairs then i cut the line too. 1st in line everybody acting they dont know what they want so i told the manager a 10.5 got itand i was out.........lol yo that finish line manager got a smart mouth...the lady ask him what happened to all the shoes he was like i have employees thatwant them and i only have 15 pairs come next week and get the black ones.
Oh yeah these bad boys going over 300+ on ebay
eek.gif

I had a chance to snatch those 23's but I passed. Not really feeling them. I'll definately have the Stealths though. Plus I need to order theZoom Flight '95's from Eastbay too....

Maybe it's just me, but I really haven't had any of those "I have to havethese" urges when it comes to Jordans. The Stealth XX3's are probably the closest thing to having that urge, but I'm still on the fence. Doesanybody want to help me with a discount on those?
happy.gif

Zoom Flight 96s and Cool Grey XI lows for $170 shipped if anyone wants em. Size 9. Im trying to recoop a little bit of money for the Zoom BB IIIDs.

Back
Top Bottom