* The New TEAM SC Official post *

I say a movie at Charlestowne Square 18, I think it's still called that.

What's B'Zar? I've never been and traffic downtown Saturday will be awful, I doubt I'll be driving downtown.

yo whats good team got good news....

that re-up on the passes came through in time
i got 8 now and i am expecting another 10 to 15
by tommorow so i got everybody, just in case any
of you want to come by early i work friday also at 1:30
I'll be there all day....

peace

So I got a basketball playoff game to cover tonight in Fayetteville, which means I'll be leaving here around 8 or 9 Saturday morning.I'm going to be one tired individual at the outlets on Saturday from all that driving, oh well haha.

Big Mo thanks for holdin me down today. Real cool dude and laid back.
pimp.gif

I ended up getting the Air max 1 joints in there.. $37 bucks with the discount. Make sure you have the cashier mark them down to $49.99 because they're areringing up $59.99.

I saw some sample Air Max 1 joints in there too
pimp.gif
size 9. I may grabthose tomorrow along with the Air Max BW joints that are coming in
wink.gif
.We'll see.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Big Mo thanks for holdin me down today. Real cool dude and laid back.
pimp.gif

I ended up getting the Air max 1 joints in there.. $37 bucks with the discount. Make sure you have the cashier mark them down to $49.99 because they're are ringing up $59.99.

I saw some sample Air Max 1 joints in there too
pimp.gif
size 9. I may grab those tomorrow along with the Air Max BW joints that are coming in
wink.gif
. We'll see.

You just couldn't wait, could you Ron?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Guess we won't be seeing you tomorrow, ey?

They're definitely a nice shoe nonetheless, and I'll be sure to pick-up my pair tomorrow.

Ty-
laugh.gif
Man you know me. If I see it and I likeit, its bought. But I will be there tomorrow. Big Mo gave some more coupons.
laugh.gif
Did Gustavo get anything in this week? I need to quit playin around and get those Air max 1 he got in 2 weeks ago.
tired.gif

I just went on ecapcity.com and bought like 8 fitteds. God help me.
laugh.gif

Just got back from the game, WOW what a game it was too.

Double overtime halfcourt buzzer beater in the East Regional 4A final. Hopefully my story will make the front page.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Just got back from the game, WOW what a game it was too.

Double overtime halfcourt buzzer beater in the East Regional 4A final. Hopefully my story will make the front page.

Tis why I love basketball so much. Games like this are so much fun to watch or evenplay in. Anyway, see you guys tomorrow and I might bring the girl. I'm not sure if she can come yet or not though, so we'll see.

If you guys are interested, here's my story from tonight's game:

BUCS ADVANCE TO STATE SEMIS

Brad Crawford
Correspondent

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -

He may be ditching his purple and gold jersey in favor of red and white attire next season at N.C. State University, but Jack Britt senior captain C.J.Williams isn't ready to call it a high school basketball career just yet.

Williams' latest shining performance against Wilmington Hoggard helped the Buccaneers' oust the Vikings 52-49 in double-overtime to win the SectionalNo. 1 final of the NCHSAA 4-A playoffs on a wild Friday night at Jack Britt.

The6-foot-6 forward scored all four points in the second overtime and tallied three blocks and two steals as Britt survived a furious fourth quarter rally byHoggard.

"I love our team, our coach and our fans," Williams saidafter scoring a game-high 18 points. "This win is a tribute to a great group of guys and a coach that has really taught us how to win."

Williams' is averaging 23.6 points per game in this year'splayoffs after scoring 14.6 points per contest in the regular season.

TheBucs (26-4) are now one win shy of advancing to the 4-A state championship game, a feat Britt has never achieved, as it faces cross-town rival Terry Sanford innext week's East Regional Final at East Carolina's Minges Coliseum.

"One of our goals to begin the season was to make it to thefinal four and we've done that now," Britt coach Ike Walker Jr. said. "It'll be a fun game for thecommunity against Terry Sanford."

Hoggard's (20-9) Zack Allen forced overtime at the buzzer inregulation, after hitting a fade-away 3-pointer from the top of the key, sending an eruption of jubilation from the Vikings' bench. Allen finished with ateam-high 14 points and six assists.

"You have to give the guy credit, he made an unbelievableshot," Walker said. "When things like that happen, you start to second guess yourself as a coach. You startto think maybe we should've fouled or maybe we should've had another player guarding him."

Hoggard had a chance to send the game into a third overtime with0.6 seconds left in the second extra session, but Allen's long-range jumper hit the bottom of the backboard as time expired, sending a mass of Britt fansonto the court.

TheVikings' attempt to knock off multiple No. 1 seeds on back-to-back nights was put on hold by a stifling Britt defense limited Hoggard to 2-of-18 shootingfrom 3-point range.

"Hoggard is a great team and they are very disciplined,"Williams said. "They don't make the small mistakes that lead to losses. They make you fight for everything you get."

After the Bucs ended the first half on a 10-0 run to take a 21-15lead into intermission, Hoggard's Jordan Jeremias answered back for the Vikings with eight straight points to end the third quarter and tie the game at 27heading into the fourth. Britt's XavierNixon scored six points in the fourth quarter to supply the Bucs with a 42-38 lead with 3:48 left in regulation before receiving a technical foul that led tofour consecutive points on free-throws to tie the game at 42.

Nice article Brad. That must have been a great game to watch.

Ron - Check your inbox. Found something you might enjoy.

Brad - Itwas nice hanging out with you today.

Stan - Saw you for like a few minutes, but then you disappeared. I tried calling you back because when you called me, nobody was saying anything.

Maurice - Thanks for looking out for me man.

Anyway, I wore some AM1's to get some AM1's . . .

54284.jpg

*EDIT*

Anyone who wears an 8.5 and wants the all black flightposites, you can get them on niketown.com for$128.40 shipped using this discount code:

30PCTCA3

^^ man tyler i was caught up man im sorry but my girl copped some air max 95s though.

Maurice- thanks for the discount and nice seeing you too.

im so tired went to stardust i busted my a** so mant times im sore. NO MORE SKATING FOR ME

cbpresent- nice meeting you enjoy those air max maybe next time you come down i have more time.

Copping some HEAT next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo whats good everybody.....
glad i could help everybody out maybe next time
i'll be off and we all could just chill

stan- i might have some more business for you, get at me...

Maurice- How are those BW's lookin? And anything good coming in anytime soon?

Ty- Nice auction! Pumas are so underrated, but yet so classic. If its available after Thursday I may scoop them.I got a serious tat to pay for this week.
glasses.gif

Stan- I'm finally moved in "neighbor". Holla at me.
happy.gif

Chico- Those XX3 are on point. I will be gettiing those in April.
glasses.gif
Iwonder what that limited colorway that comes out in June is gonna look like? We'll see. Screw the IX /XIV pack this month.

If all goes well, I should be getting some more ink on Thursday via Blu Gorilla. I am hoping Margo can do it all in one session, but we'll see how thingsgo. I just hope it doesn't hurt like hell.
ohwell.gif
I got a Lion'shead on my upper chest last time, and that joint hurt bad.

BTW, Fake V Fusions SUCK. Heck, I can barely tolerate the legit ones. This dude has some fake black/red ones on in the grocery store this past Sunday, and youcouldn't tell him that he wasn't fly.
laugh.gif
Geez....

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

BTW, Fake V Fusions SUCK. Heck, I can barely tolerate the legit ones. This dude has some fake black/red ones on in the grocery store this past Sunday, and you couldn't tell him that he wasn't fly.
laugh.gif
Geez....

indifferent.gif
I have to disagree withyou on this one.

laugh.gif
jp, all fusions suck, real or fake.

If all goes well, I should be getting some more ink on Thursday via Blu Gorilla. I am hoping Margo can do it all in one session, but we'll see how things go. I just hope it doesn't hurt like hell.
ohwell.gif
I got a Lion's head on my upper chest last time, and that joint hurt bad.

I've had a lil work done myself at Blu Gorilla. They really do nice work in there. I'm heading upthere this weekend matter of fact to drop off some St. Micheal artwork I want done...
pimp.gif

Cool Chico. I hope the design you want works out. And yea Blu Gorilla rocks.

Well... looks like JB will release several colorways of the Air Jordan I retro via LS throughout 08.
tired.gif
I am guessing the "quickstrike" VI will be LS too. On a positivenote, the retros should be high cut just like the OG's. If that's the case, just give me the black/red OG colorway. They can keep all that othernonsense.

Another great move by JB (in my most sarcastic voice).
indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]Before Tyler even attempts to post his idiotic, re-dunk, stupid, not even worth looking atpick-ups....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]i just want to go on the record and say that though he is my friend.....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]i despise him heavily for what he is about to put on here....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]i was HIGHLY upset upon viewing these items and believe that he should be banned from thepost[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]for even receiving such packages....[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]in conclusion....i just wanna say that males shouldnt be jealous, that is a female trait,[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]but come on!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)](you all will soon understand my position)
frown.gif
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom