* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Stan-
pimp.gif
glasses.gif
Very nice lightnings to compliment the thunders. Keep it going man......

Chico- Those Forces are decent, but I probably won't be buying them.

Ty-
pimp.gif
Those Structures are crucial. I need them. Please help.
happy.gif
You think Gustavo will get some Structures anytime soon?

Is anybody feeling these AF 1? I think they release in April.

fa525b0edf612d954fc09e6fb5bfd0d3be64b64.pjpg

Chico- we got those premiums in at my store (Footlocker in Northwoods). they're decent in person, but personally, i just don't like the croc print andthat's what ruined the shoe for me.
otherwise, i do like the quality and whatnot. idk.
if you'd like a pair, i can get one with my discount. (not sure if it'd be cheaper than the price that you posted, however. lol)

everyone- take care and keep Team SC strong!

Chico - Those AF1's are decent, but some better color blocking and different material placement would have made them better.

Ron - Gustavo is getting Structures, but not the colorway I have unfortunately. Keep checking Niketown.com though because they're suppose to get a restocktowards the end of the month. I'm definitely feeling the Safari AF1's. Those and these are definitely on mind . . .

318775-071-600.jpg

Yep. I will def keep my eye out for those joints.

Here is some of my pick ups from the past few months. I'll start with some pics of my new home.
smile.gif
I live here, and I am damn scared to go into some of these rooms will all of thisfragile crap in here. I can thank my wife for that.
laugh.gif

Living Room

21135738e950622ad7094077035fcab5b79153d.pjpg

Dining Room. Vera Wang Crystal, and Kate Spade China. I don't even go in that area.

4b735380ecee6801d4ad48ce066ab81c8acf14c.pjpg

Kitchen

d1c356c7ead06e03d38748770242a608102f843.pjpg

My Room, the den. Don't pay attention to the Pink Xbox 360 controller...lol..

85e351d3e29f6414d458484809a0a8af34ee71d.pjpg

And here is some of the kicks that I bought.

234151e264da420887219f7f32eeff47ff7ef46.pjpg

I love Gazelles. I also threw in my vintage Campus joints in there from 95.
glasses.gif

bd33510ee554645dd0ef4ffe0c98546dfb4f9a9.pjpg

Air Max 1 and BW pick ups..

63935585e3416df7d4ed4f840789b6d89c2a531.pjpg

Bonus pics..Force Mids from 97.
happy.gif

0d4152e468d34c04601c881ee63410aa8b3acab.pjpg

Ok.. so I am taking pics, and my wife is like, " you should take some pics of your hats." I was like hell no at first, but Idecided to just to keep her quiet. These are not all of my fitteds, but just a small portion of them. Enjoy!

Gucci joints, yes they are real.
glasses.gif

b1c15be96cd34a0693d8b3894e9c7dabd85d52f.pjpg

Random shots of other fitteds...

0eb150ea63d9440646400b94ec97fc8bc64ba55.pjpg

79325dae3466ddb64590629d700be3b28f65aee.pjpg

That's it for now. I may take more pics of hats in the near future, but its just too damn many of them.
ohwell.gif

ron- nice fitteds, that throwback knicks is piff
smokin.gif

Tyler- what are you talkin about man?....

stan- im actually looking forward to that album
but i think crack needs to address a few things
grin.gif

Ron - Loving the house man. I'd be scared if I were you too. I'd feel like I hada little old Chinese woman in the back of my mind saying, "You break, you buyyyyy!" Anyway, Vera Wang is something I dread hearing. Simone'salways yapping about it and I know she wants her wedding dress to be V-dub.
eyes.gif
As far as the pick-ups,very solid. Those '95 Campus joints remind me of these AF1's. The Black/Yellow AF1'sare pretty clean and simple. Like Maurice, I'm feeling that Knickerbockers fitted.

Maurice -
wink.gif
Give it about a week ortwo tops and you should know. Is your mom still interested in seeing my blackberry tomorrow? Let me know and we can meet up at Northwoods if that's coolwith you.

Team S.C. - Just to let you know, Ryan & myself are working on a little something special for TeamS.C., so stay tuned.

eek.gif
WOW RON POSTED.......NICE GUCCI YOI REMEMBER IN HIGH SCHOOL I HAD MY FAKE AJ 11S WITH THE GUCCI UPPER AND HAD THE FAKE HAT TO MATCH LOL
laugh.gif

MAURICE- YO HE GOING TO BE ON 106 IN PARK ADDRESSING EVERYTHING
happy.gif

TYLER- I AIN'T FINISH BUYING HEAT IM GIONG CRAZY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Yep. I will def keep my eye out for those joints.

Here is some of my pick ups from the past few months. I'll start with some pics of my new home.
smile.gif
I live here, and I am damn scared to go into some of these rooms will all of this fragile crap in here. I can thank my wife for that.
laugh.gif

Living Room

21135738e950622ad7094077035fcab5b79153d.pjpg

Dining Room. Vera Wang Crystal, and Kate Spade China. I don't even go in that area.

4b735380ecee6801d4ad48ce066ab81c8acf14c.pjpg

Kitchen

d1c356c7ead06e03d38748770242a608102f843.pjpg

My Room, the den. Don't pay attention to the Pink Xbox 360 controller...lol..

85e351d3e29f6414d458484809a0a8af34ee71d.pjpg

And here is some of the kicks that I bought.

234151e264da420887219f7f32eeff47ff7ef46.pjpg

I love Gazelles. I also threw in my vintage Campus joints in there from 95.
glasses.gif

bd33510ee554645dd0ef4ffe0c98546dfb4f9a9.pjpg

Air Max 1 and BW pick ups..

63935585e3416df7d4ed4f840789b6d89c2a531.pjpg

Bonus pics..Force Mids from 97.
happy.gif

0d4152e468d34c04601c881ee63410aa8b3acab.pjpg

Ok.. so I am taking pics, and my wife is like, " you should take some pics of your hats." I was like hell no at first, but I decided to just to keep her quiet. These are not all of my fitteds, but just a small portion of them. Enjoy!

Gucci joints, yes they are real.
glasses.gif

b1c15be96cd34a0693d8b3894e9c7dabd85d52f.pjpg

Random shots of other fitteds...

0eb150ea63d9440646400b94ec97fc8bc64ba55.pjpg

79325dae3466ddb64590629d700be3b28f65aee.pjpg

That's it for now. I may take more pics of hats in the near future, but its just too damn many of them.
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
that pickup > any shoes.

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

eek.gif
WOW RON POSTED.......NICE GUCCI YO I REMEMBER IN HIGH SCHOOL I HAD MY FAKE AJ 11S WITH THE GUCCI UPPER AND HAD THE FAKE HAT TO MATCH LOL
laugh.gif

Ummm, that was last week, dude, stop frontin'.
*you probably have those Fila - Prada ripoff's (commercial starts playing playas rock)...

eek.gif
at the Gucci buckets Where can iget an all black??? in big sizes?? nice house too, id make people take their shoes off. ( i would anyway tho cuz im....nevermind)

JUMP THA LINE

SC Kid- That all black Gucci hat was a one time deal. It was a Neiman Marcus website exclusive about 2 years ago. But the other blackbucket I have with the red/green stripe around it is available pretty much in any high end store.

Thanks for all of the compliments guys.

Anyone getting the IX/XIV pack this weekend? Not me.
ohwell.gif

bfc359b4efa06fcbdc1047f40521c8b22922880.pjpg

BTW.. these are horrible. Not that I am surprised or anything.
ohwell.gif

Ron - I was straight disgusted by these XX1's, but like you said, I'm not surprised at all. I don't know why in thehell they just wouldn't release the original sample black/red XX1's highs. Now, that might have clinched the deal with me. The IX/XIV pack will be aneasy pass as well. The XIV's are garbage and I refuse to pay $310 for one good shoe.

Syracuse has set sail by the way.
wink.gif

*EDIT*

I thought the team would like to see something that I'm sure a lot of people don't usually see . . .

Behind the scenes of W I N G S:

Notice how he really isn't palming the ball.

*EDIT*

Forgot to post these(UNDS'ing day number 2) . . .

23tozcx.jpg

if you'd like a pair, i can get one with my discount. (not sure if it'd be cheaper than the price that you posted, however. lol)
I already ordered them but thanks for the offer! Might have to take u up on that down the road sometimethough
happy.gif

Sup guys, just updated the info for the summit on the Southeast page. hope some of ya'll can make it. its a long drive, but i promise u the raffles will beworth it!!

HIt me up via email if u have any Q's.

Originally Posted by NCSneakerSummit

Sup guys, just updated the info for the summit on the Southeast page. hope some of ya'll can make it. its a long drive, but i promise u the raffles will be worth it!!

I'd love to come, but I have exams around then, and I have to use all the time I have to study. I might just be able to pullsomething off though and make it there.

Sup guys, just updated the info for the summit on the Southeast page. hope some of ya'll can make it. its a long drive, but i promise u the raffles will be worth it!!

Its 10am ~5pm. go early , check it out, study........... or vice versa and study first, then go lol... trust me its worth it.

B'ZAR has confirmed in participating. Gustavo is da man.

Gustavo is that dude. I talked to him earlier about it and he said you already contactedhim. Are there going to be competitions?

nah no competitions....possibly a live performance by some local artists, but keeping it low key...

working on the celebs part as well. u never know with celebs...promises are meant to be broken with thems. haha.

yeah Gustavo's gonna have good business comin thru there now. hahaha. u'll see the fliers over there soon.

nah no competitions....possibly a live performance by some local artists, but keeping it low key...

working on the celebs part as well. u never know with celebs...promises are meant to be broken with thems. haha.

yeah Gustavo's gonna have good business comin thru there now. hahaha. u'll see the fliers over there soon.

Good. I think competitions are kind of silly, but that's just my personalopinion.
I really want to make it out though and hopefully I can.

*EDIT*

How's it going Team? Well, day 3 of the UNDS'ing spree . . .

dc3s5e.jpg

April 26? I will see what I can do to make it.

Nice Maxes Ty. I will pick mine up tomorrow once I get off from work.

I peeped the Lava colorway of the Air Max 95 today at Footaction
pimp.gif
, and they are looking pretty good to me. Store manager says she had them forabout a week and hasn't sold one pair yet. Being that its friends and family this weekend I will more than likely pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

April 26? I will see what I can do to make it.

Nice Maxes Ty. I will pick mine up tomorrow once I get off from work.

I peeped the Lava colorway of the Air Max 95 today at Footaction
pimp.gif
, and they are looking pretty good to me. Store manager says she had them for about a week and hasn't sold one pair yet. Being that its friends and family this weekend I will more than likely pick up a pair.

WORD. i just got back form the mall and i checked those 95's out too
smokin.gif

also footlocker finally got that shipment of foams in, if things look right somethings
getting copped

peace

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Wut up team members!![/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]nice stuff ron (im more surprised at the fact that you posted pictures than theactual things in the pictures)[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]those XXI's are like, ok they're there, but why?....(nothing thatspecial)[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]got my 8th grade grails in the mail today (a little big, but worth it) picscoming soon.[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]ty mentioned that we have a lil something coming for team...i just want to saythat its totally hilarious!![/color]
[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)](i also hope no one will be offended by it, bcuz its one big joke)
happy.gif
[/color]

greencelt06-
laugh.gif
I know I am a slacker when itcomes to posting picks, but I am gonna work on that. btw.. I feel the same way about the XXI. Can't wait to see your grails man.
smokin.gif

maurice- yep those 95 are nice. i know they will go on sale eventually but I don't care. its the first 95 i've seen in a long time that i'veactually wanted to buy. Foams? what colorway? and are they on sale or are they regular price?

Back
Top Bottom