* The New TEAM SC Official post *

scrolls down, scrolls down, scrolls down, scrolls down...keeps going and going...

says to himself "where's the heat?"

scrolls down a little bit more...

logs off nt, shoots himself.

eek.gif
at those red canvas AF1 lows andwhite/purple AF1 highs!

pimp.gif

saw those AM1s at the nike outlet today..

Guys i'm here from NC staying in Charleston...anyone whos familiar with King street and the city...is there anything good in the Sportsman Shop? Also, Iplan on hitting up fairmont skate shop

Originally Posted by AJ27526

saw those AM1s at the nike outlet today..

Guys i'm here from NC staying in Charleston...anyone whos familiar with King street and the city...is there anything good in the Sportsman Shop? Also, I plan on hitting up fairmont skate shop
[h3][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]* TheNew TEAM SC Official post *[/color][/h3]leave, please, thanks!

jp, sportman's shop had BMP a while back for $125 or $150.

Stan and Ron will be able to give you more info than I can.

Heads up guys, spot near me just got another shipment of Stealth XX3s sz 10, 10.5, 11 and 11.5. Anyone need a pair, let me know, I can swing bytomorrow afternoon.

I'm willing to trade one of those sizes for a 8.5, 9 or 9.5 if possible.

Stan and Ron will be able to give you more info than I can

yeah the bmps were there the last time...I was shocked. Im really on the hunt for the white/grey zoom 96s. Hopefully either sportsman's or somewhere in thecitadel mall will help

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Stan and Ron will be able to give you more info than I can

yeah the bmps were there the last time...I was shocked. Im really on the hunt for the white/grey zoom 96s. Hopefully either sportsman's or somewhere in the citadel mall will help

Both Finish Line and Foot Locker have them at Northwoods Mall. Also, be sure to checkout B'zar as well if you're downtown. It's located on Upper King Street right there near Bluesteins. The actual address is:

541 King Street
Charleston, SC 29403

And here's their telephone number and e-mail addy:

[email protected]

They have Nike, Adidas, Nudies, 10 Deep, Crooks & Castles, GreenAppleTree, and muchmore. Definitely check it out though. Tell Gustavo(the owner) I sent you.

pimp.gif

Ya never disappoint Ty with tha pick ups. I can honestly say you turned me onto the Air Max 1 shoe. I never gave them much thought, buti'm glad I gave them a chance.

Those Purple High AF 1 are crucial. I won't even comment on the Rojo canvas joints.
eek.gif

And I need those Structure Triax joints ASAP. Where did u get them from?

So much for downsizing, huh?
laugh.gif
It happens to the best of us man.Quality= Quantity. You starting to get the best of both worlds.

Keep puttin in that work man.
happy.gif

damn, those hightop white/purp willie ds (my fav shoe of all time) are craaaaaaazy, thats prob my fav shoe ive ever seen you cop.
pimp.gif

screw the IX XVI pack

Jordans are turning into pokemon cards
all fusions suck
Naaaaaaw, i cant wait to get the ones that come out tomorrow.
pimp.gif
I know jordan loyalists hate these, but just forget about the jordan connection, and its like the hottest mid af1 ever.(sides the black suedeand white check friday ones). And THE STRAP COMES OFF!?!?!?!?!? i had no idea. I just think theyre nice lookn shoes, i would get em even if they weresome dcs.
SOULJA MAN ASK EM..........

Thank you for all of your kind words everyone. This downsizing process has been nothing,but counter productive. I've definitely pulled an opposite on this one. Although I am moving shoes like each weekend, the profit is magically"disappearing" as soon as I get it. It's pretty disgusting in a sense, but I've learned to embrace this addiction of mine because trying tosay that I am fighting it is a moot point. It just proves my point that loving something isn't always beneficial in every aspect. Sure, this is keepingme from spending it on negative things, but I shouldn't be spending money on negative things anyway. I guess it's a cop out in some sense to say that,"At least I'm not spending it on 'other' things," but that just reminds me of what Chris Rock once said . . .

"People always want credit for some **** they're supposed to do," he then goes on to say,"They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say something like, 'Yeah, well, I take care of my kids.' You're supposedto, you dumb mother******. 'I ain't never been to jail.' Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-havingmother******!"

It's hilarious if you think about it, but it holds so much truth. The next time someone says I havean addiction with sneakers or I have a problem, I will just nod my head, smile, and say in my best Pharrell voice, "And I know, and I know, and Iknow."

Tre - Thank you kind sir. I thought I would post the pick-ups in an increasing "wow" factor. Ithought this would maybe add some suspense.

Ondriono -
laugh.gif
Like I said man,"Bring it."
wink.gif

Ron - Thank you so much for your words. I got one pair of Structures from the NikeTown in Oregon whenthey got a restock(they went super quick) and the other pair I got from Niketown.com(which they went even quicker). If you seriously want me to look out for apair for you, hit me up.

Chris - I wish there was a sure way of contacting you, but I guess this crazy weather has messed up whereyou usually fly. So, it's all good man.
tongue.gif
I appreciate your kindwords and you should give me a call sometime.

Brad - I tried calling you back, but it when straight to voicemail.

AJ27526 - I hope I lead you in the right direction. There is seriously few spots around this area and I,along with other, rely heavily on the internet or connections.

Thanks for everything guys and thanks to everyone who helped me out in this process.

Another Strom Part II is coming= pics up coming soon
Tyler- u going r crazy man what kinda dope u selling give me a kilo lol
Ron- howdy neighbor holla at me
Yo Omar and Tre i was in Columbia last week yo blutile closing down.....i want that nike sb rug they got in there.
Getting ready for the elephant in the room( Fat joe) next week crrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkk!!!!!! WE THE BEST

Tyler, I was calling you about the BMPs. If you head to Sportsman shop anytime in the near future and they still have a 9 in the BMP, pick em up for me if youwill. I'll pay for the price and a little extra.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Tyler, I was calling you about the BMPs. If you head to Sportsman shop anytime in the near future and they still have a 9 in the BMP, pick em up for me if you will. I'll pay for the price and a little extra.

I'm pretty sure they're gone already. The last time I remember seeing a set,there was a 7.5 and that was it.

I was FINALLY able to find some jeans I liked at the mall here in town tonight. Straight leg paper denim-type Levis for a good price with anemployee discount. I'll wait and post pics after another shoe purchase comes in the mail.

If anyone wants to Blk/Turquoise Zoom Flight 96s, holla at me. I'm selling my sz 9 pair, worn once, for $60.

spacej23 thanks for all of the help today...I just ended up ordering the 96s because i could only find the black pair in stores. As for Sportsman's shop,no more BMPS. I saw some XX1s and even a pair of XXs. And for any size 13 wearers, they had one pair of Aqua VIIIs left for 99.99. Other than that, i didnthave too much luck this trip

yo whats good everybody?.....

tyler- WHY MAN, WHY!!??

stan- all i got to say is " i put in work on that chin".....
laugh.gif
wink.gif

ron - those BW's look nice by the way , for 35 bucks they look real nice.....

anyone got a chance to look at that new sole mag its pretty interesting
peace

Thank you for all of your kind words everyone. This downsizing process has been nothing, but counter productive. I've definitely pulled an opposite on this one. Although I am moving shoes like each weekend, the profit is magically "disappearing" as soon as I get it. It's pretty disgusting in a sense, but I've learned to embrace this addiction of mine because trying to say that I am fighting it is a moot point. It just proves my point that loving something isn't always beneficial in every aspect. Sure, this is keeping me from spending it on negative things, but I shouldn't be spending money on negative things anyway. I guess it's a cop out in some sense to say that, "At least I'm not spending it on 'other' things," but that just reminds me of what Chris Rock once said . . .

"People always want credit for some **** they're supposed to do," he then goes on to say, "They'll brag about stuff a normal man just does. They'll say something like, 'Yeah, well, I take care of my kids.' You're supposed to, you dumb mother******. 'I ain't never been to jail.' Whaddya want? A cookie? You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having mother******!"

It's hilarious if you think about it, but it holds so much truth. The next time someone says I have an addiction with sneakers or I have a problem, I will just nod my head, smile, and say in my best Pharrell voice, "And I know, and I know, and I know."

pimp.gif

Embrace your addiction, and be proud of it. Your addiction for these kicks aint goin nowhere anytime soon. I can promise you that.

I saw Josh today at Journey's, and he was talkin about selling his collection. Man I am really trying to talk him out of it cause I know he will regret itlater. Work on him for me.
laugh.gif

Dude, you inspired me to start posting my pick ups again. I have just been really slackin as of late, but that will change. Stay tuned.
happy.gif

Chirs- I agree with ya, JB is just out of control. And honestly, I am tired of it. That's why after 08, I am personally done with them.

Maurice- Good seeing ya today. And those BW joints are serious, and the price was even sweeter. I am mad at that Asian dude that bought all the Olympic 180Barkleys a couple of weeks ago.
mad.gif

Yesterday with my girl
Today

Maurice- yo joe beat his a** 10 landed punches had papoose all balled up in a corner and send pap's dj to the hospital yo 50 cent next
"REMEMBER" *THE ELEPHANT IS IN THE ROOM* MARCH 11TH

Stan - Nice Lightning IV's. I'm feeling those a lot more than the Thunder IV's. If they would have had"plastic" wings like the Lightning IV's, I might have copped them.

I'll say it again, Syracuse ftw!
wink.gif

*EDIT*

Forgot to post these:

2mgt4zm.jpg

Those premium Air Forces are alright, just a little too plain
And see that's the main reason I like them. I don't know if it's just cause I'm a lil olderor what but all those flashy, bright, rainbow colored shoes are not for me. I'm a simple colorway man....
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom