* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Originally Posted by jordanstudent45

Employee Apperication is great, going back to NC this weekend to take full advantage of it! cant wait

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
typical hypebeast.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
enjoy.

I couldn't help but to throw these bad boys on for their first wear after I got themyesterday . . .

4k8hvc.jpg

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

pimp.gif

Mine will be worn tomorrow Ty. I want another pair so bad.

Those joints are INCREDIBLE

Agreed to the fullest. I need another pair as well. I want to get a 3rd pair to playtennis in.
tongue.gif

Ron - Check your inbox ASAP! I found something for you that'd be pretty hard topass on.
wink.gif

Big thanks to Ondriono for this one . . .
25q3mu0.jpg

21dqv6q.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

I couldn't help but to throw these bad boys on for their first wear after I got them yesterday . . .

4k8hvc.jpg

Soooooooooooo fresh. I need to get a pair before these sell out.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Not sure what you guys are gonna be doing tomorrow, but I'll be in Aiken at the Aiken Fairgrounds for the "King of The Street - Big Car Showoff."
It's gonna be crazy! They already have over 200+ pre-registered cars, not including the ones coming tomorrow, and the guys who aren't even gonna beinside (just parked on the sides/grass...) Sooooo, I'd say well over 500+ cars. Guys from SC. NC, GA, AL, AK, TN, KY, FL....It's going to be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I can't wait!!!

^^That sounds like fun Tre! I always wanted to go to a car show like that!

Well since it's gonna storm today and I knew I wasn't gonna wear my White/Stealth 23's, I copped them off NDC with the 25% off code!
Copped me and my son's pair plus 2day air shipping for $198.88! Can't beat that!
pimp.gif

^
pimp.gif
That's a sweet deal Chico.

There is like a FSR in every major website right now. I think people are saving their money for the next 2 months via Countdown Packs.

No hype whatsoever. Now this is how a "newer" Jordan release is suppose to be like.
glasses.gif

Yeahhh, hopefully this rain lets up a little bit, at least until I get there, but I'm about to get dressed and all that now.

Nice pickups on those XX3's Chino!

Ron, you're right, past "new" Jordans were selling out quick, but it seems like everybody who wants them has a chance to get them.

pimp.gif

I have a pair of DS MF Dooms sz 8.5 for anyone who can get me both pairs of Opening Day 1s in an 8.5? Anyone?

They have both pair on finishline.com for $185 shipped with discount code if any of you can ship em to my house. Thanks!

Thanks Tyler if my discount doesn't go through today on the black/ stealth 23s at this store im coppin them....... Yo myhomeboy down the street from me has those same Af1s mids man i got to talk to him if he wanted to sell those.

Im feeling the "NEW" olympic 6 its different.

Nice pick up Omar

Ron - Your reaction yesterday = priceless.
roll.gif

Ty-
laugh.gif
Yea I know I was actin ignorant yesterday but its all good. BTW..when you left it got worse.
laugh.gif
My students thought I was having aseizure or something.. no joke.You were the last person I expected to see yesterday, but i'm glad you stopped by.
roll.gif
If you walk in my crib right now, those joints are out on the coffee tablechillin like they suppose to be there, like a vase or something. My wife thinks i'm crazy for doing it, but I told her she betta reconize and respect thekicks!

I acted the same way when I obtained those Jordan I retros from 94. But this pick -up is just a tad bit more special to me.

Stan- Nice talking to you yesterday. And grab those Stealths already...
laugh.gif

Maurice- Nice pick-ups. Did those Forces get marked down? And please tell me you got your Foams half off this weekend.....

Pics will be up later today. Mission Accomplished!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ron - Your reaction yesterday = priceless.
roll.gif

Ty-
laugh.gif
Yea I know I was actin ignorant yesterday but its all good. BTW.. when you left it got worse.
laugh.gif
My students thought I was having a seizure or something.. no joke.You were the last person I expected to see yesterday, but i'm glad you stopped by.
roll.gif
If you walk in my crib right now, those joints are out on the coffee table chillin like they suppose to be there, like a vase or something. My wife thinks i'm crazy for doing it, but I told her she betta reconize and respect the kicks!

I'm guessing you got your grails, possibly?
If so, then
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ron- I got the forces for free (comp shoe) but i think they
are going to see a cut, i got the foams on the 30% they had
a couple weeks back, just to lazy to post pics

EDIT

i saw these in the team af-one thread and it brought back some
bad memories....

34fg006.jpg

i NEED these in a 10-10.5 if anyone can help, holla at me

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

EDIT

i saw these in the team af-one thread and it brought back some
bad memories....

34fg006.jpg

i NEED these in a 10-10.5 if anyone can help, holla at me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those came out when I was in 6th grade, 2001 release.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Yea those Forces bring bad memories for me also. I had them stolen from my gymlocker.
mad.gif

Maurice, I found this coupon in the Nike forum, so I am assuming that this can be used in store?

89025adea96add6846604e23e01ba0c6deeda93.pjpg

Now.. my personal holy grail . It took me close to 10 years to locate these, and right now the day has come. I can't begin totell you how many auctions I have lost for this particular shoe. At any rate here they are.... Carolina Suede AF1 from 98.
glasses.gif

9af153e962d7420efeae3f91c7dcece7dcfa662.pjpg

bd62504e806d4d554b50115b7de698c94691bb8.pjpg

9ba15ce26ade4c0a8639e6e950e1f2484f3c37a.pjpg

Matching Jazz fitted via Ecapcity.
nerd.gif

9ed35c71ed9965ead119472407ab7bd58a3d447.pjpg

Random Pick- Ups from the past weekend. Foams and Pro Model= 130 bucks via 50 off sale Footlocker. I exchanged my Lava 95 and paidthe difference of 48 bucks for the XX3, and the Air Max 1 sample I bought at the Nike outlet a couple of weeks ago for 30 bucks. I bit the bullet on the ATCand paid retail. I want another pair BAD.
glasses.gif

ae625bee5c6f4d5b48d0832f5f1985952da19ab.pjpg

From here on out, any other AF1 pick-up will just be icing on the cake. And I got my eyes on a few things as we speak. Staytuned.
wink.gif

Ron- Congrats man... if i can get the ones i posted earlier
and a few others the cipher will be complete
nice fitted too....

Team- anyone know if discount codes work on the ATC's?
pm me with any help....

Back
Top Bottom