Originally Posted by jmb1523

Hey can i be on Team S. Carolina.

No you can't your not good enough
roll.gif

I'm jp but get someone to send you a sig i guess

lol, can you send it to me?

Ron-
pimp.gif
nice af1s man things wentwrong they got your size 9.5 in the 23s but not mine...but i could have gotten a deal with the white/ stealths for 150 but i passed

Maurice- yeah i remmber that release of those It was a fight at sportmans that morning when me and the goons went to cop those...we went to the back door so weget serve 1st those dope boys got mad we hall a**.....YO i want those philly af1s

I FINALLY copped the flight 96 FINALLY

1118745-1.jpg

air-max-90-court-force-high-infrared-2.jpg

Both of these will be at B'zar tomorrow. Not sure what part of the dayhe'll get them in though.

First and foremost...to maurice....the concertwas.....FIYA!!!!!!!!!(AND THATS THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE CENTURY)

nice pick-ups everyone (congrats to ron on the grailstatus)

to those "olymp" 6's i have this to say to JB,F%#@ OUTTA HERE!!!
mad.gif

Whats the best the place to cop from in the upstate area?

hold up in upstate area do you mean like spartanburg, greenville? If so
pimp.gif
I'm not the only one in that region anymore lol

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Whats the best the place to cop from in the upstate area?

hold up in upstate area do you mean like spartanburg, greenville? If so
pimp.gif
I'm not the only one in that region anymore lol

shut up.

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

i'm also in greenville! i never come in the regional section..but if any niketalkers are in the downtown greenville/west greenville/mauldin simpsonvillearea get at me!

Im from Cross ( near Charleston) but i go to school in Clemson, but i get around to Greenville and Spartanburg every once in a while.

SPACEJ23---> we needa talk homie.

I'm in need of crazy collectors like you to display at my event. please come represent SC...... even if its just the right shoe of some OG nikes orJ's. doesnt matta. u get a 6 feet table to display however way you want.

I'm flattered that you want me to come up there and represent, but unfortunately I haveto kindly decline. I have an exam on the day of summit(since when were exams taken on the weekend?), an exam on the 28th and the 29th. School just takespriority in my life right now. I do send my wishes out to you up there and I hope everything goes smooth and what you have planned. It's definitely goodfor the culture and I appreciate your efforts.

Stan- Those Court Forces are dope.
smokin.gif
I'mgonna see if I can talk my wife into buying them for me. Wish me luck.
laugh.gif

Omar- Nice Countdown pack pick-up. Are you getting the II/XX1 this month?

Man I wore my Sunburst Structures to dinner with the wife last night, and I had at least 4 older people (dudes hittin on 40) come to me and ask the whereaboutsof my joints. It blew my mind. I guess you're right Ty, that shoe is a nice conversational piece. I had no idea they were thatserious.

^^^Yeah Ron iam! i dont bout yall but i think 08 is going to be a great year for JB, if you take away sum of these fusion away! most likely end up copping allthe packages

Anyone going to the Garnet and Black game next Saturday? I'll be in attendance and heade to the Ole Miss/USC baseball game afterward.Hopefully I can hit up Todd and Moore Sports for some new USC fitteds as well.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom