* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Omar - Nice ATCII's. I can't wait until they hit down here.

Brad - Loving the "He Got Game" XIII's. Can't beat the original.
pimp.gif

Birdman -
laugh.gif
Thanks man. The Supreme x Kermit t-shirt is the most recent"celeb" t-shirt they did. They do one like each year and this year it was Kermit. They've done other ones in the past with Raekwon, Dipset,Mike Tyson, and a few others.

Ron - I know you were excited to get that call from me today. You probably dropped like 50 points after hearing the good news.

Tre - I see you man. How long does it take to save up for a car man?

Originally Posted by spacej23

Tre - I see you man. How long does it take to save up for a car man?

Well, not really that long when you're working 61+ hours every pay period.

I'm gonna go to the dealership with $1,000-$1,500 cash in hand for a down payment, and see what they can do for me.

Still saving up, almost there, hopefully, I'll be on the road again by the end of pay/early june.

Soooo, Footlocker 50% off employee sale is this coming weekend. Can anyone look out and scoop some Air Raids for me?
nerd.gif

Im pretty sure the 23's are probably gonna be excluded though....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Soooo, Footlocker 50% off employee sale is this coming weekend. Can anyone look out and scoop some Air Raids for me?
nerd.gif

Im pretty sure the 23's are probably gonna be excluded though....
ohwell.gif

I really hope the Foot Locker down here gets the ATC II's by then.

^ Ty-Yep, that would be a sweet deal. I'll just hope and pray for the best.

ATC II are so nice. BTW.. I need to get back in shape. After the second game I wanted to pass out.
laugh.gif

But major props for all your help man. I really appreciate it.
pimp.gif

Tre- Keep savin for that whip man. Whip>Shoes any day of the week.

Omar- Nice pick-ups especially the ATC II. Did your Footlocker get them already? I'm gonna call you back today.
happy.gif

Chris- "Legit"Gucci & Lacoste buckets are kind of hard to come by on the low. Hate to say it, but you gonna have to kick out forthem.

Chico- Yep, XX3 aint gettin the half off treatment. But now the Riads on the other hand should be fair game.

Is anyone feelin the Womens Canvas Air Force Ones? I think the Green ones drop 4/5.

Ron -
roll.gif
I know that feeling man,trust me. It's like you're waiting for the 2nd wind to come, but it never does. Anyway, no problem with the help man. Also, check your inbox whenyou see this.
wink.gif

yo, anyone seen the jordan black/red preview on sneakrfiles?...
WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY PUT A STRAP ON JORDAN 1'S!!!!

i really think JB doesnt care about us.....

cf915ee169d84a0cb313aaaf848ddf6a1c3c151.pjpg

^ If this shoe doesn't convince you that JB doesn't give a rat's a-- about their loyal fan base, then I just don't knowwhat else to say.

That's why after this year I am personally done with JB. I am tired of gimmicks and them giving us half a-- retros. Now Tinker sold me on the XX3 sigshoe I will admit, but I am getting to a point where I am don't really even get excited about JB releases anymore.. case in point.. the "OpeningDay" retro 1 pack that dropped this weekend.
ohwell.gif

Honestly I think JB is destroying their legacy. And with regards to the black/red Retro 1, those are just horrible. If I want straps on a shoe, I will buy someVandals, or some AF 1 highs. BTW.. Vandals are gonna be FIRE this Fall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

cf915ee169d84a0cb313aaaf848ddf6a1c3c151.pjpg

^ If this shoe doesn't convince you that JB doesn't give a rat's a-- about their loyal fan base, then I just don't know what else to say.

That's why after this year I am personally done with JB. I am tired of gimmicks and them giving us half a-- retros. Now Tinker sold me on the XX3 sig shoe I will admit, but I am getting to a point where I am don't really even get excited about JB releases anymore.. case in point.. the "Opening Day" retro 1 pack that dropped this weekend.
ohwell.gif

Honestly I think JB is destroying their legacy. And with regards to the black/red Retro 1, those are just horrible. If I want straps on a shoe, I will buy some Vandals, or some AF 1 highs. BTW.. Vandals are gonna be FIRE this Fall
pimp.gif

Couldn't say it better myself. JB is only thinking right now and benefiting off ofbeasts who really just take this whole culture as a fad. They aren't thinking long term. It's weird to me how some of us have had a goal to getJordans from I-XX3 and worked really hard to accomplish it, yet if you have a little cheddar, you could have started just this year and accomplished it easily. That's great for the new heads, but don't feed me this bs that JB is releasing crap like what Ron just posted as a way of trying to keep thingsspecial for the older collectors. If you ask most old collectors, they'd be pumped to see an exact retro of an OG. Most of the OG's are unwearablenow anyway, so they'd love to have a chance to wear a pair that was almost an exact carbon copy of their grails. JB is definitely tarnishing their legacyin my opinion and it just seems like they're going to dig a hole they can't get out of.

Alright peoples. Here is the OFFICIAL ...again, OFFICIAL flyer that IS in print to be put out to the public. Lots of sweat and tears were put into this flyer,so PLEASE..IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, dont say it at all ... big ups to Mr. Hippopatamus and Carolina, and Papi
-I have 4000 of them in print and should have them by Friday night
-UNFORTUNATELY, Dave quality Meat backed out last minute...I greatly apologize, so he will not be there. I hope it wont discourage ya'll from comingout....
Now, ENJOY BIETCHES~~!!!!

Please help spread the word!!

FRONT

BACK

That flyer looks damn good.
pimp.gif
No complaints fromme. If my schedule permits, I will be going to that event.

At any rate, I just got a damn good deal on some heat. I just hop it goes through. Ty, just think about what we were talking about earlier
glasses.gif

06/07/2008 Jordan Olympic 6
325387-161 White/Varsity Red-Green Bean-New Blue
$150

^^^^GREEN ????? WEIRD
mad.gif

yo i don't know what to cop 23s coming out this sat. or the black 23s
or some othershhhhhhh.

yooooo that ninja turtle pack is mine, im not much into dunks but that brings back child hood memories

Stan- JB can keep those VI retros. BTW.. just play it safe and get the XX3 this Saturday. Those who sleep on the "obtainable"XX3 colorways will be kicking themsleves a couple of years from now.

Well I knew that "heat" I purchased on Napsize was just too good to be true. They refunded my money so its all good. Oh well.

ATC II are up on PYS for $94.99.
eek.gif
They are actually selling a hyped shoefor retail price? Imagine that.....

Ron - I'm sorry to hear that man. You have to be quick with that site. Especiallywhen they put good deals on there. It's all good though.
wink.gif
happy.gif

Nike and Jordan Brand have FALLEN OFF HARD in the past 3 years.

I've slowed down drastically, and after I get a new car, I'm going back and getting SB's/AF1's from 2006 and before.

JB/Nike you have been putting out TOO MANY releases, and over-saturated the market with weak materials, whackcolorways, and just plain not caring about the shoe anymore, and those V's/AF1 lows and the 1's with a strap shows that.

Sooooooo, I'm pretty much done with shoes after the year 2006....copping holiday AF1 from '06 that I don't have, SB's (de la lows, highs,tiffanys...) and a few Jordans (Fire Red III's, Black/Metallic V's - '07) and I'm pretty much done.

happy.gif

38615ce7cc59b3fccf561e373d1c550f25302c6.pjpg

Only problem is that Billy Hoyle is scared that this might be a Women's only release catalog. Well, that's not really aproblem for me, but for you big feet dudes, ehhhhh.
frown.gif
I guess we'lljust have to wait for right now though because that's only speculation.

ATC II are in Finish Line Northwoods mall!
pimp.gif
Footlocker will NOT be getting these this weekend!
mad.gif

Grabbed my size 8 this mornin and kept it movin. Great retro, and I will probably get another pair this Saturday. I gotta get my funds right for the XX3.

At any rate, the XVI & VII is going to be better that I thought. JB actually did justice to them. Multi color tongue just drives me crazy.... more pics arein the JB forum.

4dd2556e67677d7a468045fdb24557ef717a907.pjpg

a2f2503eb564ed494c8026b4784882ec1ec5639.pjpg

The Hares do look good!

I traded my OG XIIIs for three authentic 2008 MLB jerseys.

Got a white Soriano, a red Jeff Francouer, and a pinstripe ARod on the way!

Ty- Eggplants are so bought when they drop. When Steve had them on at my Sole Collector shoot, I literally stared at his joints for like 10 minutes.

Maurice- Anything worth mentioning at the outlet?

Being that employee appreciation is this weekend, I thought about picking up a pair of the black Flightposites. I am also amped for the XX3 release thisweeknd.

Ron- Navy/white air force max
Grey/Black flight 89

anyone know the official release date of those flightposites?....

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

Ron- Navy/white air force max
Grey/Black flight 89

anyone know the official release date of those flightposites?....

There isn't a specific release date most of the times with Nike retro product. Mostof the times Nike just picks out a month. In this instance, the eggplants are set to release sometime in October(10/1). Sometimes stores will get the shoesright towards the end of the month and other times stores will receive their shipment late in the month.

Back
Top Bottom