* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Hey welcome to the fam. Hhahah I am no longer the new guy. Thank god. N e wayz BZAR's is a great spot. But the man to talk to about anything is ty. Heknows about a lot of stuff....

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Originally Posted by Executive76

what up SC...im new to NT but born and raised in SC

nice pickup Allready Stan
Let me guess?...Charleston, Greenville, Summerville...

Columbia

eek.gif
laugh.gif

What area are you in, I stay in the Northeast area off Alpine.

and assuming by your avy your possibly a female.
nerd.gif

Summer pickups, I've seriously gone OD in 08' on Nike basketball, right before I graduate too. Always had a passion for Nike bball,not so much Js and SBs.

Without further adieu, here's 5 of the 8 pair I've picked up this summer. Set of three UWR Olympic Nikes that should be coming in soon.

Zoom Kobe III SL
Stealth XX3s
Hyperdunk USA GR
Flightposite Retro
Nike Windmill Fall Samples

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

God I need to pickup those flightposite's

CO-SIGN cant wait for mine to come in....

cb- nice samples, what was the availabilty on that UWR set?

Originally Posted by 86 NT

New here.....SPartanburg area

any sneak heads around me?

Yea fam you, the23greatest, and I are pretty close, i actually live in N.C. but i'll be back for school

So wat up team SC. I finally got my sneakers delivered today. And lets say it was bitter sweet. I so excited to see my sneaks again since i havent seen them in60 days, and that was in denver. But bitter because the packing people did a terrible job of packing it and some boxes are damage.(Including my titaniums) Noneof the sneakers were messed up just the box. But it frustrating having that happened. They also messed up my couch and other things. But everything can befixed so i guess its all good. But here is a few snap shots off what came in today. I guess its the ultimate pick up. Sorry for the bad pics i used myblackberry since i gotta dig my camera out of a box. I am no ty. But more pics will come of the collection http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG00069.jpg http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG00067.jpg http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG00066.jpg http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG00065.jpg

^ To each its own I guess. But I am personally loving Madden right now. Its a big improvement from last years.

jhobson- That's why I took the liberty of packing my own collection up when I moved a few months ago. Some of those moving companies are just downrightshady.

maurice - nice pick ups... you're my new snap-back cap connect

cbpresent - oh man i need hyperdunks in my life... i dont really like the all black cuz you caant really see the flywire... those USAs are Eckkk! (in a goodClipse kind of way!)

jhob - good collection... man, being in the military, moving is the part i HATE the most... when i left texas, these late 30s/early 40s yr old ladies werepacking my boxes so i was watching like a hawk. well, she was ilke "oh you got the ___, and you got the ___ too? that's pretty cool.." andi'm like "yeah, i'm into shoes"... well, as i'm moving over here i start thinking, "man, that lady was calling out my kicks by theirnicknames... how does she know that?" i start freaking out cuz i realize, if she knows the nicknames chances are she knows what im holding.... low andbehold, i get here and they stole some Js. they were only the Flint VIIs, but i still got jacked.... i wonder if they didnt think i would notice....

pics of the kicks and my storage situation soon...

shino...speaking of a clispe reference (Hell Hath No Fury is probably one of the most underated albums ever)
did anyone hear anything good or bad about the re-up gang cd?....

jhob...i hate you too! you act like tyler had you beat out 200 to 20...number wise ya'll almost even (schliggins)

pick-up pics coming when pick-ups get here lol.

tyler..."understand"

any spots in columbia got the pippens for the chili 95s yet? this is my last weekend here and i want to try and pick them up blue tile has the prod highs ifanyone wants them...IMO pics look much better than the shoes

Originally Posted by Fantastik1

Originally Posted by 86 NT

New here.....SPartanburg area

any sneak heads around me?

Yea fam you, the23greatest, and I are pretty close, i actually live in N.C. but i'll be back for school

straight
Im at upstate, senior

Where the hell are the Chillis at in SC? Any mall got em? i need a 10.5 yesterdayy.

What do you do tha23greatest? YOu know aaron from FA? Did i see you in there that morning from the cdp?

CHILLIS????? ahhhhhh
laugh.gif

pippens in spartanburg on RD i know that

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH
i was on the employee site and the hyperdunk united we rise popped up with 9 8.5 and 8 left... so i bought the 9 but somebody was faster so it procossed theirorder first...then i tried the 8.5, SAME THING... then the 8!!!! OMG i am heated
mad.gif

95s - i heard footactions also... but i dont remember seeing them at northwoods yesterday... but i could be wrong

Yeah i hope those chilli's come out soon i have been looking at getting a pair of those. Those UWR hyperdunks are a touchy issue. I got lucky and got 2pairs on releases date. But they are hard to come by in the right size now

Just got off the phone with FA Northwoods and Citadel, is it a requirement to know NOTHING about shoes or releases to get hired there, @#$%!! Seriously, thereare some ignorant people working at these stores.

Chilli's should be in local Footaction's by Friday. If not def early next week. Citadel mall will def get them.
wink.gif
North Carolina area got em already for god's sake.

I still got my 04 Chilli joints lookin prestine, so i'm not really stressin for these. But I would like another pair though.

Re-Up Gang is
glasses.gif
. Malice is a beast.

Back
Top Bottom