* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Chill shino, if you need a 9 in the UWR Hyperdunks, I got you.

Also, if anyone needs help on the six rings release this weekend, lemme know. I'll probably scoop up a few pair for the low.

sorry 86 nt...i have stated this before, but if you dont mind could you please include a pic of the entire shoe aswell?...

and i figured the re-up would be sick...i know the mixtape was. (did not realize that there were fans)

the less you know the easier it is for you to get hired nowadays at shoe stores.

o yea and if anyone needs any hook ups on this six rings thing that i completely forgot about.....

i will be working saturday so get at me

p.s.- was anyone aware of wale a.k.a.- ilovehiphop43....being a regular posting nter?...

I didn't know wale posted here normally, he seems pretty cool I bumped into him at cmon wealth in DC a few Mons ago.

This is my last weekend in Columbia/ft Jackson can anyone help me find the united we stand hyperdunks in a sz13? ....or am I way too late

Originally Posted by scis30

I didn't know wale posted here normally, he seems pretty cool I bumped into him at cmon wealth in DC a few Mons ago.

This is my last weekend in Columbia/ft Jackson can anyone help me find the united we stand hyperdunks in a sz13? ....or am I way too late

Man you are a little late. They had a restock yesterday on NDC. But as far as finding a store in SC you are out of luck. I ordered mine off NDC last fridayand they should be at home when i get there so more pics to come. But your best bet is probably ebay or maybe NDC has sizes i havent looked.

Chilli 95's are in Footaction right now.
smile.gif

Just left Northwoods, and they are damn near identical to the 04 joints.

Limited sizes though.

greencelt06 wrote:

and i figured the re-up would be sick...i know the mixtape was. (did not realize that there were fans)

the less you know the easier it is for you to get hired nowadays at shoe stores.

You would be surprised i recently found my "lord willin" and i been rockin that lately...
sick.gif
smokin.gif

and wale is that dude i think on the 100 miles and runnin mixtape he said that was his SN

as far as the shoe store thing.. you should kno how it is
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by scis30

Man you are a little late. They had a restock yesterday on NDC. But as far as finding a store in SC you are out of luck. I ordered mine off NDC last friday and they should be at home when i get there so more pics to come. But your best bet is probably ebay or maybe NDC has sizes i havent looked.
yea i'm out of luck. NDC is out, ebay prices are 250ish.... and yea wale wasnt just on the 100 miles and running mix tape...it is his mixtape. hegot a more recent one out thats pretty good too

Just got my Chili's at Northwoods FA, they only have 6 pairs left. While I was there, I was asking about the CDP V and 18, they have them already and dudeshowed me the V!!!! They are HEAT!!! Release on the 23rd, FA will be open at 8.

Is anyone getting the Six Rings this Saturday?

Not me, can't see myself doing it. The shoes itself is not all that bad in person.
I wouldn't mindhaving the V out of the CDP, but those XVIII gots to go. Hopefully they will end up at the outlets like the Hares did. If not no love lost, cause I still gotmy joints from 2000.
smokin.gif
and that IV/XIX is still collecting dust onshelves.

BTW... why are Chilli's going for $250 plus on the bay right now? I swear people hype everything nowadays.
tired.gif

Hyped maybe, but these appear to be a limited Foot Action Exclusive. Lot's of people are lookin', just glad I've got mine. About time SC gets agood retro...We didn't get Am95 Neons or the AM90 Infrared's....only the future will tell though.

I was considering the Varsity Red 95's, and even with discount, I had to pass. I havethe older retro and they're still in good condition.

Wussup Guys
Messing around with my camera and my fav runners. Had to try the new camera out. Heres what I came out with...still learning though.
Let me know what ya think?
CHILLIS ARE FIRE!!!!
Sorry for all the pics!!!! I know you guys will appreciate.

Infareds will come....be patient!
nerd.gif

just copped chilis from FA in Columbia mall seems like they had a few pairs left

And whoever asked about the pippebs I was told that they dropped two weeks ago mid day and had to pull them off the shelves til the 15th

Recent pick-ups . . .

x0zjwj.jpg

kb962w.jpg

& for anyone who hasn't watched this show, please do . . .

21n1e09.jpg

I really think it's a love or hate series.

I know it's long overdue and a couple of you have requested it, so here it is . . . myAF1 collection. Enjoy . . .

that AF1 collection is serious! Takin it back with some of those forces I see...Hope you're doin well!

About time ty. U have to show the world that. I am still wondering when you are gonna come over and do that for me. I got kicks too man

Back
Top Bottom