* The New TEAM SC Official post *

speaking of OG heat.... i was looking through my pics... picked these up a while back and never got around to posting them:

8a73568fef58e80a22deee7a8c7fdaf44d8c43f.jpg

acid-wash leather 80s-babies

"ll cool j is hard as hell..."

Mike - Those are . . . special.
smokin.gif

Pictures from the party to come, but for now I'll leave you with a pick-up I never got around toposting . . .

242bp8x.jpg

THERES A SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN CHARLESTON????????
WHAT THE HELL MAN?
WHAT THE HELL

Originally Posted by sckid20

THERES A SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN CHARLESTON????????
WHAT THE HELL MAN?
WHAT THE HELL
You guys hear about this guy named Jesus, heard he's gonna do big things! look out for him!

laugh.gif

eek.gif
What up Chris? man I haven't heard formyou in a month of Sundays. Hope all is well with ya.

I really had a good time Saturday guys, and it was good seeing all of you.

Jhob... man you are hillarious!
laugh.gif
Enjoy the big screen man..... minedamn sure changed my social life.

Ahhhhh saturday was very fun....But i did learn a very valueable lesson just because they serve alcohol at a party, doesnt mean drink as much as you can in ashort time period, also dont let your girlfriend feed you drinks....LOL

No that opening party was mad fun. First time since i been here i had a blast like that and let loose a bit. It was a great time. Thank you Ty for introducingme to the SC shoe game and people....And thank Gus and his wife for a great party.

Ron- Yeah my life already has changed with this tv...My girl watches Sex in the City in HD on the new tv, while i get the old 32 inch that use to be inthe living room. Funny how you buys yourself something nice and your girl steals it. She would steal all my sneakers if she could, but luckly for me she wearsa 6.5 and i wear 10.5.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Ahhhhh saturday was very fun....But i did learn a very valueable lesson just because they serve alcohol at a party, doesnt mean drink as much as you can in a short time period, also dont let your girlfriend feed you drinks....LOL
LMAO!!! great point....but i've finally come to theconclusion that i don't get drunk because it comes out as fast as i drink it....
wink.gif

tre- yea i heard about that man....lol. (tad bit late isn't he)

mike- those troops are the truth even though i'm not a huge fan, i'd rock those

Jason - Yeah man . . . I think your drunkeness was partly due to that Redbull Vodka I madeyou. Anyway, I could tell at Chai's you were really feeling it.
laugh.gif

Ryan - I think R.Kelly enters your system whenever you start drinking.

Chris - Yeah man. SC has a sneaker boutique now. You need to stop hiding from Godzillaand come down here and see it.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Jason - Yeah man . . . I think your drunkeness was partly due to that Redbull Vodka I made you. Anyway, I could tell at Chai's you were really feeling it.
laugh.gif

Ryan - I think R.Kelly enters your system whenever you start drinking.

Chris - Yeah man. SC has a sneaker boutique now. You need to stop hiding from Godzilla and come down here and see it.

So, Tyler...

when people get around you they get with 12 year olds, and chris is scared of Godzeeluh, still...

laugh.gif

lol you guys are crazy.... i'm going to leave that one alone.....

neway here are a few pick-ups and what not.....

l_e611959768b84beaa8270d2df0564590.jpg

Forces from the line....last weekend

l_5e967a93435642c1845aa57fc220bb2a.jpg

l_4a97b8ca691e4b26b3e26b3e242ec183.jpg

Canvas Af1's i copped from big mo...thanks bruh

l_3ec2be99018f42d5875201b63b0a2f1b.jpg

l_e1dc986c04c74b6eb8d1fb953d007233.jpg

couple of shirts from the outlet...$6.99

Man those forces are clean. Both pair. I think i may pick the gray pair up ASAP. Do they still got them at the line my friend

yo whats good everybody....

ryan as soon as you left i realized i have those same shirts!! lol...

stan- those 1's are.... unique, check your pm box....

Those I's are real unique, I like them.

Any word on where and when they'll be released.

and it'll be our luck...watch them only get released in North Dakota somewhere with 20 pairs knowing Gentry...

Rumor has it that its a flight club release for those 1s and niketowns as well. So at least ill have a chance at these.

By the way is anyone else sick of these House of Hoop releases. Like all i read online anymore is House of Hoop exclusive. I am like can we get a SouthCarolina Exclusive or something.

thanks to tyler for hating lol......errbody else thanks for thecommentos

jason- yea man we have a good bit left of those forces just holla at me

stan- i'm not feelin those 1's too much, but the more i look the more i like and i do need a pair

mike- the toebox and mid-panel on those are actually nubuck so the leather is not a major issue, but it is probably one ofthe best gr's that
they have done this year as far as AF1's go...nice and simple, definitely worth it.

mo-lol thats cool as long as we are not in the same place wearing the same shoes.....

p.s.- check out team sc's own sckid20 in the wdywt post....classic comedy
roll.gif

Ryan - You know I'm just messing with ya man. I'm just trying to get my hustle on. You know I need to be able to afford some of these next few purchases I've got up my sleeves.

sckid20? He is new to me....I aint the most stylish guy( We leave the up to Ty) but wow on those red pants.....

Originally Posted by jhobson5

sckid20? He is new to me....I aint the most stylish guy( We leave the up to Ty) but wow on those red pants.....

hahaha we're new here... but something tells me that there's history... i wanna know what this guy's about from the sc residents hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom