* The New TEAM SC Official post *

he's a wild, funny, crazy dude who's people happen to be scared of Godzilla!

laugh.gif

NAAAAW IM SCARED OF JEWS
BUT YEAH, BEEN HERE SINCE O4??
I THINK ORIGINALLY TEAM SC WUZ SPACEJ, KURT, RON, AND MYSELF ABOUT THE TIME THE TIFFS CAME OUT (REMEMBER THAT???)
eek.gif

ITS JUST AMAZIN TO ME HOW MUCH THE SNEAKER SCENE HAS BLOWN UP SINCE THEN, AND THAT WASNT THAT LONG AGO.
SPACEJ- VANDALS, BLAZERS, AND AF1 HIGHS>>>EVERYTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW, IMO
RON- YOU STILL BUY J'S? I STOPPED AFTER THE ALL STAR 8'S LIKE I SAID I WOULD BUT IM STILL RETRO HAPPY, NEON GRIFFEYS ARE LOOKIN RIGHT
KURT- WHERE YOU GO TO SCHOOL?
TRE- I STILL GOT THEM DUNKS MAN, STILL. I EVEN GOT SOME HAWAIIS SO YOU CAN RE UP
OMAR- LEMME GET DAT F&F DISCOUNT, IM BANNED FROM DAT MALL BUT I STILL BE IN THAT BICH
GREENICE- I LIKE YOUR SHOES
OH AND THEM RED 1'S ARE NICE, I LOVE ALL RED SHOES. MAESTROS, VAMPS, 21'S ETC.
I DONT HAVE INTERNET CUZ IM POOR BUT I TRY TO BE ON HERE WHEN IM AT SOMEBODYS CRIB
JUST WOKE UP, NOW I HAVE TO PEE

Originally Posted by sckid20

TRE- I STILL GOT THEM DUNKS MAN, STILL. I EVEN GOT SOME HAWAIIS SO YOU CAN RE UP

OMAR- LEMME GET DAT F&F DISCOUNT, IM BANNED FROM DAT MALL BUT I STILL BE IN THAT BICH

The white/purple Mita Dunks? 10.5?
pimp.gif

Banned from the mall?
laugh.gif
How?

Bishop - Carolina On My Mind =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Y'all boys peep my strategy, The Market, King Street hit The Battery, In Wet Willies, I'm silly, so call a cab for me, it's Two Notch, 5joints down to 5 Points..."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats right ty...you can't knock the hustle...."bieeg man, wannamake some bieeg bucks!"

sckid20/chris i believe we met slightly once lol....keep keepin it all the way funky in the threads bruh...it makes me laugh

tre-if you ever quote local rap in this thread again..."i kiell you" j/k....lol

stan-nice 3's...i'm get at you later today

adriano*...you should get em, but they will probably be around for a while

jason- i have officially redeemed my self behind a camera!!!!!.....check it out....i think you all remember my friendtasha.....
Dunk to the Face....

Ryan- You are not only redeemed but you are now a director. I am watching this over and over at work rolling. This is as good as your chemistry glasses fromlast saturday
roll.gif

ok i feel slow now because i dont see the joke....lol

stan- nice 3's i need those

pics of pickups coming soon.... i hope

roll.gif

I'm with Jason on this one. I'm lookin at this video over and over again at work.

SCKid- I still buy Jordans, just not like I use to. I refuse to feed into those crappy Fusion/ Jordan 1 crap they are releasing. I'm into more Nike retrostuff now. The last J's I bought were the XX3 white/red. I may grab the Motorsports colorway in November. And yea, those Griffeys are a no brainer nextyear.

Ty- I stayed sober this weekend.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Ty- I stayed sober this weekend.
laugh.gif
Good. Now you can buy these Structures when they come in.
wink.gif

Suite Sole will be having a release party for the next Nike shipment, so come out and showlove/support.

Details to come . . .

Yess...finally i can live down the one bad video i shot.....like tylersaid....we did not even notice that she got kicked in the head
until after watching it....(OVER AND OVER i might add) good times....

illwill in the buildin.....f-wit it lol.

jhob-don't hate on the bill nye exclusive shades lmao

Ron- why in the world would you stay sober this weekend? hahaha Actually i didnt drink at all. I didnt really leave the house or the couch for that matter thiswhole HD thing is a bad idea for me...It like hypnotizes me, I mean my girl went out and bought shoes with my card and i swear i didnt notice. So HD=Me brokeRyan-Hey i am not hating trust me, i had to wear those in lab and i match my fits with my glasses so no hate.... Ty-A release party, this could get bad. Justlighten up on the pours this time. Lets make it a 70/30 consistency not 90/10

lol at the alcohol consistency...ty is not a cost effective bartender....hejust wants to get you drunk which is not a problem with me....
smokin.gif

Ron- why in the world would you stay sober this weekend? hahaha Actually i didnt drink at all. I didnt really leave the house or the couch for that matter this whole HD thing is a bad idea for me...It like hypnotizes me, I mean my girl went out and bought shoes with my card and i swear i didnt notice. So HD=Me broke Ryan-Hey i am not hating trust me, i had to wear those in lab and i match my fits with my glasses so no hate.... Ty-A release party, this could get bad. Just lighten up on the pours this time. Lets make it a 70/30 consistency not 90/10

Inside joke with Ty is the best way to explain it. But no worries. Glad to see you are finally able to watch your TV. Wife also has that Sex and the City movie on Blu-Ray, and I am sick of it already. ESPN in 720p HD= No life.
laugh.gif

Another party? Sounds good to me. And this time it looks like I will be leaving with one of those crazy nice bags.

Stan- Just say no man.
laugh.gif
And I need to pull those Cool Grey III out of the stash.

haha, stan...what the hell?...trae - the beginning dropped today!

sckid - how did you get banned from the mall? haha.

Stan - Hook it up man. ::cues Everyone Nose:: . . . ALL THE GIRLS STANDING IN THE LINE FORTHE BATHROOM!

Originally Posted by sckid20

WHEN IS THAT RELEASE SHINDIG???? IM COMING

Birdman - I'll post the details when I get them regarding this release party.

UNDS'd these today . . .

2d27nnl.jpg

uhhh stan....uhhh...ok. i want to lol but i'm not sure if i should....

ty-how long have you had those lol....thats how you know you have too many shoes if they sit there for months on end
and you honestly intended on wearing them when you got them.

so i am officially going on a MONTH hiadus* from buying sneakers in november....i pretty much depend on myself so i have to save

for my upcoming trip of the eastern seaboard (aka....going2nyc for the first time in years!!!)

Ryan - Since they came out at Continuum.
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
I was going to wait until I got that cardigan from American Apparel that matched them, but I just said screw it. Here's a bonus shot of themsince I was bored . . .

33es9dk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom