* The New TEAM SC Official post *

So ill be in SC for christmas. Can someone hit me up with a list of stores i should check out for some kicks...? SBS...JORDANS.... also a place where i will beable to pick up the 11/12 pack. thanks.

Ty-SMH at you, I still have my newcastles DS. Your picks make me want to wear them, but knowing my luck i will see you that day and you will be wearing them.Just my luck

Jason - Just wear them man! They're such an underrated shoe in my opinion. Anyway,I'm putting mine on ice for awhile, so you don't have to worry about wearing them at the same time as me.

Broke these out for the first time in awhile . . .

14wadsz.jpg

Clots...
pimp.gif
Those damn things are goin for like400 plus now......

Haven't seen that shoe in a while.

At any rate I hope the Suite Sole Party is not this Saturday cause I have to work Saturday night.
mad.gif

Yo - Tyler...

are those red jeans? like those guys in NY wear?

nice socks too, yellow/orange?

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Yo - Tyler...

are those red jeans? like those guys in NY wear?

nice socks too, yellow/orange?
They are red denim jeans. They're by 10Deep, they're verycomfortable, and hit hard on the streets haha. The socks are yellow/orange and by The Hundreds. They have an Adam Bomb on them, but you can seeit.

I am not on coke it was a joke only things im addicted to is sneakers and chick fil a <- thats why im fat

Tyler- nice seeing ya today....man nice fitted too.

Ron- im fiendin for black cements....yo im mad at that 11/ 12 pack too black/ red 12s
mad.gif
i got those

jhobson5- yeah new castles are
pimp.gif
wore mine twice. and it made it throughthe club too im lucky

Stan - Thanks for coming by today(although you were about to pass the best spot in townuntil I said something). I'm glad we were playing your favorite artist over the speakers when you were there.
wink.gif

So, I think I'm going to try to convince Gustavo to bring these in . . .

nike-sportswear-air-max-90-tonal-07.jpg

What do you guys think? They're apparently a "Sportswear" release, and I think the Nike rep said we could order from that level. I love thenubuck/ballistic nylon combo, and the simplicity is nice too.

^ ifI'm not mistaken, you can just highlight someone's signature, copyit, and paste it in the signature portion on your profile.

UNDS'd these today . . .

2viqcyh.jpg

pimp.gif
DAMN I LIKE THOSE
IM STILL LOOKIN 4 DA OG COLORWAY OF THE HUARACHES
nerd.gif

OH YEAH, I DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE CUZ THIS GIRL THREW AN IRON AT ME, AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO
DOES SWEET SOUL CARRY DUNKS OR BLAZERS OR FORCE HIGHS???
AND HAS ANYONE SEEN THE LIME LITES ANYWHERE??
AND HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT PART IN HAROLD AND KUMAR WHERE THAT COP PULLS OUT THE GRAPE SODA
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sckid20

pimp.gif
DAMN I LIKE THOSE
IM STILL LOOKIN 4 DA OG COLORWAY OF THE HUARACHES
nerd.gif

OH YEAH, I DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE CUZ THIS GIRL THREW AN IRON AT ME, AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT THE HELL TO DO
DOES SWEET SOUL CARRY DUNKS OR BLAZERS OR FORCE HIGHS???
AND HAS ANYONE SEEN THE LIME LITES ANYWHERE??
AND HAS ANYONE SEEN THAT PART IN HAROLD AND KUMAR WHERE THAT COP PULLS OUT THE GRAPE SODA
roll.gif
Thanks man, but sheesh! What did you do to possess this chick to throw aniron at you?

Anyway, we do carry Dunks and Blazers at Suite Sole, but no Force Highs. We're working on our rep toget him to throw us some product from the Urban levels though(i.e. AF1's).

daytona305-list?.....LMAO... sorrry. since everyone else ignored

there's no list but we can all be of assistance....

what part of south carolina will you be in...once our team gathers that information, we can make an educated decision on where to send you

(lol...like i really type/talk like that regularly)

ron- working on saturday
eyes.gif
sorry to hear that...o wait i do to, but not till midnight

sckid20- finishline northwoods has them...i think i will put my pair on hold until next year lol (since i'm on holiday this month)

Ty- Those grey max 90 joints are very DOPE, and I would buy a size 9 ASAP.. Please talk Gustavo into ordering them. And yea I willpray Sunday the Nike rep will show Suite Sole some urban love....

Stan- So I am guessing you are getting the pack this weekend? No CDP for me, maybe the one in December if any.

Ryan- Yea I hate working on Saturdays but its all good though.

Chris-
laugh.gif
Did the iron hit you?

Ron and Ryan- Yeah stay up man saturday shifts are a beast...

Ty-Yeah i really hope Gustavo gets those grey air maxs man i would love to get a pair...And nice rotation too man you are bringing the fire to the thread. Iwould take WDYWT post, but Monday through Friday i wear work boots, and that would get boring to see.

Mike- Thanks for showing the collectiong yesterday me and the wife had fun. You got a lot of heat man, so folks shouldnt sleep on you thats for sure. Onlyweird thing is, we live in the exact same house and community 6 miles apart thats just weird
roll.gif

yo whats up everybody just checking in....

ron- holla at ya boy

jhobson- good meeting you at mikes last nite

ty-we need those 90's

TEAM SC - I'll speak with Gus and see what's up regarding those 90's.

So, you ever make purchases that are completely not expected? I had to do it . . .

51ro6q.jpg

ezjtzl.jpg

vnkm5z.jpg

33kudj7.jpg

2yl2ofb.jpg

Walked into the Louie store with Will & Ryan today because Ryan hadn't been and wejust wanted to give it a look-see. Asked the guy if by any miracle they had them, and to my surprise, they did. It was the only pair the LV store had, andI've been eyeing these for a minute now(no pun intended).

Ondriono - It was funny you brought these shades up in conversation. I almost started laughing.

Also, I'm selling some shoes now that my wallet has taken a hit. Here's just a few . . .

Melo II's; $225 . . .

ziosbc.jpg

2lcp8k9.jpg

4gpxdl.jpg

14xgy0j.jpg

Fire Red Laser IV's(jumpman23.com exclusive); $265 . . .

2a7fnl3.jpg

35brrzp.jpg

oh6c5f.jpg

242v6rq.jpg

White/Red Low II's; $85 . . .

2dj6wzn.jpg

2ist5wk.jpg

27zlw0z.jpg

11gk6iv.jpg

Grape V's; $240 . . .

20l1gtf.jpg

2e6frk4.jpg

hwg1th.jpg

I'm also parting away with my Tiffany's. They're a size 10.5 and in pretty good condition. I'll probably throw them up on eBay now afterlooking at the prices their fetching.

WASGUD KURT

NICE LOCS TYLER

AND YES, THE F_____ IRON HIT ME, ON MY LEG, YOU KNOW THAT BONE THAT THAT DUDE IN KICKBOXER PUSHED OUT OF THE OTHER DUDES LEG, IT HIT ME THERE
mad.gif

pimp.gif
Dope frames Ty.

And for that price they sell like crazy. Sad but true.

Curt- Hi.

Chris- Man when you comin back this way?

Curt- HI there you go my friend. And shout you out with your assistances today. I appreciate it a lot my friend.

Ron-You had me rolling today...If you consider this cold, I guess taking a ski trip in the winter to Colorado is out the question, cause this is not cold thisis nice. I was tired of that heat.

Ty- Get at me with what you are selling, you forget we wear the same size

Has anyone been to that new spot across from N. Woods Mall called Rendezvous? It's the old K&W Cafeteria.They had they're grand opening on Thursday I think. I heard it's a pretty nice spot....

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Has anyone been to that new spot across from N. Woods Mall called Rendezvous? It's the old K&W Cafeteria. They had they're grand opening on Thursday I think. I heard it's a pretty nice spot....

I heard some good things about the spot. One of my friends said its a very nice spot

Back
Top Bottom