happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

1. Tyler
2. Tre'
3. Omar
4.Sneaka man Stan
5._______
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yo i need a team sc sig!

TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.​
GET WELL SOON #14​

1. Tyler
2. Tre'
3. Omar
4.Sneaka man Stan
5. "Ron da Don"
happy.gif

6.._______

TeamS.Carolina

1. Tyler
2. Tre'
3. Omar
4.Sneaka man Stan
5. "Ron da Don"
6..Man T
7__________
TeamS.Carolina

Hey guys, I'll actually be up in Florence tomorrow. I'm going to see the MSU/USC game Saturday. I'll still be at the release though.

Anyway, picked up some more KR . . .
2ed4hgw.jpg

&
abp7pf.jpg

EDIT:

More pics of KR . . .
wksa3k.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Tyler- bring the camera i'll be wearing heat that will make Curt give up those de la souls
Curt- stop teasing me with the de la
Tre- Trae new cd ain't drop yet man suppose to drop the 25th of Sept. and u heard all those dissin records on z-ro ah man they need to stop beef mess
Omar- how are the kids
Ron- i been waiting for these ls 8s. This is the last round to florence we had some good memories.

TeamClippers
GET WELL SOON #14​

Quote:
Tre- Trae new cd ain't drop yet man suppose to drop the 25th of Sept. and u heard all those dissin records on z-ro ah man they need to stop beef mess
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
Ron- i been waiting for these ls 8s. This is the last round to florence we had some good memories

Good memories indeed, and to think about it, this is the last LS release for real. Cause in 08, no LS retros.. just all packages and the XXIII.

Those other hideous LS VIII that come out in November don't even count in my eyes.

And yea, I have wanted these VIII since I've laid eyes on them. I got so many things to match with these joints. And if it gets cold enough this winter, I will break out the wool Mitchell and Ness jacket.

Is anybody other than Stan and myself are getting the VIII tomorrow?
happy.gif

TeamS.Carolina

I'm getting them but I'm going to Savannah to cop....

**Edit...Well, I went all the way to Savannah for NOTHING! I overslept a bit (didnt get in until 4am :smh:
smh.gif
) and didnt get there until 10am. By that time, all they had was a 7.5 left >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

^^^^ damn Chico sorry to hear that. Me and ron went off at 4 and got there at 5:52.
Shout out Team SC! i still need a sig!
mcdt3l.jpg
" />
TeamClippers
GET WELL SOON #14​

It was good seeing everyone today. I surely hope we can all meet up for something again. I don't think it's possible to be with you guys and not laugh. Anyway, probably the last LS release we will all see each other together.

:frown:
frown.gif
ets7b4.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
I don't think it's possible to be with you guys and not laugh.
:lol:
laugh.gif
Edit :I guess not, so see you guys at a future release in '08.
TeamS.Carolina

Omar - The game was great! USC beat Miss. St. 38-21. It was hot as a mofo though.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Dam wut a day!- (5-cities in less than 24 hours, Florence, Columbia, Charleston,Summerville, and Goose Creek) by the way ty da movie was.....have no clue we didnt go. It was great seein all of yall and sharing some laughs since i never post and never come out and never do anything with you guys, or ever post my collection and no one knows what i have....etc. but anyway we definitely have the find a reason to meet up (college bball game) cuz all of yall are cool people behind the sneakers. (except dat one dude that woke his family up and made them freeze in the car with 15 dollar shoes on.)
TeamS.Carolina

Good Cops everyone, Just got back home from The House OF Blues at the Common concert and man he was on point. But to me Q-Tip killed it the most. He went through all of A Tribe Called Quest hits as well as his own solo stuff.

It was good seeing you guys for real. I am almost certain I will see you guys at future releases in 08.
happy.gif

Yea.. and Team SC stay crackin jokes. Its all good though, it makes the time go by faster, and its all in good tatse. Never a dull moment when we get together.

Chico.. i'm sorry you weren't able to get your VIII.

TeamS.Carolina

OMG i've finally figured out how to log-on at skool and can finally post a few pik-up pics(later tonight)

TeamS.Carolina

finally, these are a couple of things i picked in up in the last month or so (excluding aquas, daybreaks, greenbeans etc...)
l_65d89ebb8084adfaae26d5f20854088d.jpg

l_eeb16ce0881424cc51711e0651d560e6.jpg

l_ae4a9d39b66ed6cb533622e7cb8a78f6.jpg

l_8b2b682c28b6f5d5561fd049378bf82a.jpg

Feeling rejuvinated

kinda dark
l_4b1c3beab2f3bcd88ec65aea7b99e03f.jpg

l_e85e177ab56ead4c5dc1abedd56320c8.jpg

had it since i was 4yrs. old(the poster that is)
l_b1e54e93859da9f4255b995b6492b9db.jpg

Love this thing!! (it is for sale i might add)
l_d411950490934a74d3126d7e60a081f9.jpg

now that i've figured this thing out there will be more coming soon.-zip it up and zip it out
TeamS.Carolina

YA-YA!

Ryan - It's good to see you figured out how to post things and what not. I could never even imagine buying that Jordan stand on the simple fact that I remember during opening/closing having to move that bull @#%$ !

Anyway, broke these out for the first time in awhile . . .
9zt7ja.jpg
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Good afternoon Team SC. Hope everyone is doing well today. I had a pretty good day today. Class wasn't too boring and I finally discovered our game room on campus. The best thing is it's free for students.

Anyway, I wore these to school . . .
1zqrhu9.jpg

Oh yeah, came home to something rather nice . . .
24wamv8.jpg
2r3cewp.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom