* The New TEAM SC Official post *

yes we have clothing to match the motorsports and the bulls colorways....but like i said it has happened a coupletimes

before where we got the clothes and not the shoes but hopefully it works out this time.

Ryan- i hope y'all get the UNC colorway thats the one i want

Ron- congrats already startin the kid right with the XIIIs. i know some baby Vs coming too huh.........i still waiting on the foamposite boot blue colorwayman

Tre- V.E.N.O.M.

WIWT: I aint worn these since i graduate out of college

'93; *Cues Kanye's Stronger* . . .

6du4oh.jpg

2a8n4t4.jpg

2ugnhuv.jpg

4qlzww.jpg

Also picked these up from Suite Sole yesterday . . .

33w2hxj.jpg

14sz2au.jpg

15dniuh.jpg

Such an underrated shoe in my opinion. The quality on these are on point. Suede andrip-stop uppers, plus a sick colorway . . . BRILLIANT!

Nice Forces Ty.
pimp.gif

I threw on my Structures today, and broke necks like crazy. Major props to Gustavo for holdin my size for me.

Ryan- I hope Finish Line gets the Motorsports colorway. I am really feeling those.

whats good everybody...

ty- nice forces those are the pigskins right? i like that box...
i listened to ye's new album and i might be choking on my own words lol
the albums dope even tho you can agree he took a big risk tho...

stan- china lebrons maybe you can take these all star 2's off my hands?
nerd.gif
happy.gif
grin.gif

Maurice - Thanks man. I'm not really sure to be honest if they're pigskin, but theleather is butter on these. Anyway, I for one think Kanye's new CD is superb.

He definitely took a risk, but I can appreciate that because it really takes a creative/versatile artistto step out of their comfort zone. Sure, I'm not crazy about the whole auto-tune thing, but I can look past that and appreciate the other aspects. A lotof people are basing this CD off one song, Love Lockdown. This is one of my least favorite tracks on the whole CD personally, but I have grown to like it. It's a damn shame that people are automatically dismissing this album because it doesn't fit the Hip-Hop/Rap genre that they're use to hearing. Idefinitely prefer the older Kanye where he was more "hip-hop/rap", but what's wrong with trying something new every once in awhile?

Hey whats up team who's all going to florence. Because I am unable get up their b/c of the busy weekend due to Thanksgiving does any one in the Charlestonarea want cop me size 8 pm me if interest I give you $145

trendsetta- if you are interested....we have the 6/17 package at my store, just one though...if you want it letme know.

What's good Team SC... hope everyone had a good weekend.

And I am glad you guys (Tyler, Ryan, & Gus) had a great time at Kulture Klash.

So um... what time is Footaction opening on Saturday for those 1's? My gut is tellin me not to go to Florence and just buythem online.

Ty- I'm tryin to hold out on listening to Kayne's new album, but I am getting weak. He is just on another level right now.

Stan- Good seeing u yesterday....

Chris- u comin this way for the thanksgiving holiday? Holla at me if you do.....

Oh yeah, super duper exclusives. 1 of 1's right there.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Ron - Ahhh, I feel you man. Waiting to listen to Ye's new albums are equivalent to waiting until the new Jordan signature model drops to see it . . .it's not going to happen. Kanye has left Earth on this one because not only is he on another level, but he's on another planet.

From College Dropout to now, it's like watching an evolution. People who have a problem with this new sound are the typically the same people who are justsheltered. This is good for music in my opinion because it represents change. I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I can only listen to the sameredundant *$!% so much. Sure, it's fun to listen about "getting money", "f$*@ing a girl", and what have you, but all the time? Giveme a break.

Anyway, I'll let the team marinate on thefollowing teaser pic for a little bit . . .

16awciq.jpg

wink.gif

I don't know bout y'all but im copping that Ace Hood tommorw that album is hard
Tyler- nice forces....yo im surpised u didn't cop those slam joints those yellow ones are
pimp.gif

Ron- nice seeing you to man....... it doesn't get any better hearing Isiah singing off pitch and loud like that. i couldn't stop laughing at him ifyou notcie on Sunday.

Tre and Ill will- are those the limited TOE JAM editions AF!s cuz i got those too see mine.

roll.gif

Ty-
laugh.gif
I'm just thinking about ourconversation this past Friday. No comment...... can't wait to see what you got in the box

Ty- Man whateva is in that box, you are going to make me hate your sneaker game even more. And about that Kanye, I am like ron i dont wanna listen to it tillit comes out but i cant help listening to a new song everyday. Kanye took it to another level. I dont care what people say about the voice-over. I think its sodifferent that it is breaking new ground. And with the state of hip hop. I think an album like this is needed. Plus if i hear one more lil waynesong/album/mixtape i might loose it.

Stan-Toe jam forces might have been the funniest thing i read today man

Ron-Get at me about saturday my friend

TYLER- NICE HIGH TOP FORCES, IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN THOSE BEFORE
eek.gif

TRE-WHERE U GO TO SCHOOL??
OH AND WHOS WEARING THE LE HUARACHE RUNNERS IN DAT PIC UP THERE
nerd.gif

RON- IDK IF IM COMIN HOME FOR THANKSGIVIN, BUT ILL GET AT YOU IF I EVER COME BACK UP THERE
U SEE ALL THOSE 95S COMIN OUT
grin.gif
I JUST LIKE THE WHITE, BLACK ORANGE ONES
BTW ANYBODY WITH THE COLLEIZONE XIIIS, whats the quality like, im thinkin bout gettin the XIIIs

well as for the kanye album....like i told ty in our many many manydiscussions about this...

i feel that many of the songs that he has done on it would have been better if they were performed by someone who cansing.....

he may be good when you put him in the deck....but i will hate to see him live trying to do any of this, because he reallycan not sing and will just sound,

as i previously have heard, baad!!!.....live. i do appreciate him trying to branch out, but it will be painful to watchhim live.

if you have to look past things before you can say this is good, then i consider it a slight problem....

beside the fact that he can't sing and uses auto-tune to cover it up, the lyrics are decent at best on most of thesongs and the beats are pretty good

the reason i do not like alot of it is because of the fact that you hear the negative first to get to the positive and thecombo of bad singing and music just hurt me

because i critique singers haaard.

p.s. tyler, how are you holding back AT ALL from listening when you check every 10 minutes for updates and have downloadedeverything you could lol?...

i havenet heard any new hip hop r&b
i been listenin to prince, rick, roger and zapp,and the sos band
but i might check this out
if i hear one more song about stacks, gucci,goons, guns, or bein fly, im movin to the uk.
FOR REAL
oh yeah
go to the nike retro and jb forums and put sumthin down in one of my posts
i want nike to retro the emrald max tempos and the all star XIs
yall know nike listens to us
smokin.gif

stan- no dude... no

ty- open the damn box already

ryan- YOU my man speak TRUTH.....

sckid- your so hopeful with these retros lol personally i want the all star XI's
smokin.gif

WHATS UP TEAM.....CAN ANYONE COP ME THOSE 1's in the CHARLESTON AREA
WILL PAY $130 FOR THEM SZ.8 PM ME.

greencelt06 MAY HOLLA AT YOU FOR THAT PACK ..........WHATS THE SALES LOOKINGLIKE FOR BLACK FRIDAY

TY - WHATS IN THE BOX

ty open the damn box....!!!! lmao!

trendsetta...no one in the charleston area is getting those ones lol...im sorry to hear that cuz i really want them, we are supposse to be taking a trip to getthem...

Back
Top Bottom