* The New TEAM SC Official post *

DAMN i wish i can go and i got the dough to spend it
mad.gif
but i gotta goto Orangeburg to my college for homecoming on that Saturday... i guess i'll get em later on ebay

WIWT: OG Penny III

wait wait.... im new to this whole riding out deal
so columbia and florence is getting them?

EDIT

stan give me those penny's dude...
smokin.gif

Columbia Place Footaction should be getting them.

Magnolia Mall in Florence (Footaction) should get them as well.

Picked this up yesterday at a Mom and Pop store in Savannah. I went down there for the day and really liked it. And the owner of shop was a real nice guy. Evenshowed me his future releases list. And its confirmed that there will be a pack next year with the Jordan V's in two colorways. A red colorway and a blackcolorway. I got some other info, but nothing worth mentioning. http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG_0137.jpg Then i saw these. Completely DS, with the pods andeverything, for only $80. I had to jump on them because the XXI's are a favorite of mine. http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG_0138.jpg Also, I am definitely going to grab those I's on the22nd. So road tripping it up to Columbia could be a fun idea

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

wait wait.... im new to this whole riding out deal
so columbia and florence is getting them?

EDIT

stan give me those penny's dude...
smokin.gif

Gimmie 75 bucks gucci yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
Jhob- nice 1s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Picked this up yesterday at a Mom and Pop store in Savannah. I went down there for the day and really liked it. And the owner of shop was a real nice guy. Even showed me his future releases list. And its confirmed that there will be a pack next year with the Jordan V's in two colorways. A red colorway and a black colorway. I got some other info, but nothing worth mentioning. http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG_0137.jpg Then i saw these. Completely DS, with the pods and everything, for only $80. I had to jump on them because the XXI's are a favorite of mine. http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/gg191/jhobson5/?action=view&current=IMG_0138.jpg Also, I am definitely going to grab those I's on the 22nd. So road tripping it up to Columbia could be a fun idea

I've been telling the Team about Savannah. They get the special releases too plus it's closer thanFlorence....
ohwell.gif
Those and the red suede 21's are still on my to dolist as well....

Originally Posted by jhobson5
Check out the Footaction outlet why you're in Columbia too...it's hit and miss but I've grabbed quitea few steals out of there bought those same XXIs out of there last year for $54 and this year Air Max DT $38,Jordan XI I.E. $33...I heard they had some AirBakin in there recently but I missed them
ohwell.gif

Those Grey XXI are so overlooked in my opinion, but they are a very DOPE colorway. And the price you got them for Jhob is justincredible.

Stan-
pimp.gif
OG Penny III. I welcome the retros next year.

Does anyone know if Finish Line will get any of the limited XX3 colorways on the 28th?

Nice pick-ups J.

SUITE SOLE UPDATE!!!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this:

Suite Sole will be getting the following Quickstrike Current Air Max 90 in . . .

10acairmax90currentmain.jpg

10acairmax90currenttongue.jpg

10acairmax90currentinnertongue.jpg

These are a collaboration between Nike and MMA Japanese fighter Uno Caol and they're under the 10AClabel. The back heel tab is 3M and the tag on the inside of the tongue features a picture of a mountain that represents Mt. Fuji. We will have a very limitedamount of these, so don't sleep!

pimp.gif

I will check for these joints once they come in.

This month is really gonna tax my pockets.

Not to mention the Sliver Flightposites released on PYS.com today.
glasses.gif

those am are pretty dope, what kind of hiiiiiiiiiigh top sneakers does suite sole have
i might be coming back down this weekend
and where exactly is it located
?

ooooohhhh do they have those black purp pink aqua lime lowtop acgs in 11-12????
just saw those on the website
damn

Chris - We have a few "hiiiiiiiiiiigh" top sneakers to chose from. We have thered vandals from the vintage pack, as well as the silver pair. We also have the following Adidas Decade Highs(the silver pair we just got in) . ..

silveradidas.jpg

adidas-elements-hip-hop-2.jpg

We also just got these Super Blazers in(they're light as a feather) . . .

Finally, we do have those those Wild Woods in your size as of now. We do take phone orders, so if youcan't wait and don't want to run the risk of your size not being here when you visit, give us a call at 843-720-3611. Give me a call when you'rein the area though.

*EDIT*

Another shipment of Nike touched down at Suite Sole today. Here's two shoes we got in . . .

dunklow.jpg

051140.jpg

Welp.... I know its been a while since I've posted pics, but here goes nothing.

As far as my "greatest" pick-up is concerned
laugh.gif
, well here itis. Mrs. AirJordan17 and I are expecting our first child in June of 09. Yep... I'm gonna be a daddy.
tongue.gif
And u already know that this kid's sneaker game is gonna be crazy!

e54357cee60169dcd9a5427e0c232cb65e5a384.pjpg

Couldn't resist but I got these on the way.... size 1.
pimp.gif

4bb25dbe49639de24c006a51d7b7175b3e075b9.pjpg

And here are some of my pick- ups form the past couple of months....

ddf35f2be6de6642df2d4ab8039e2e29051b1d3.pjpg

23f35ec7e5fc696edc8045df0688078f2b8bdd5.pjpg

0cb35981ecf1605ad7a24d4d089f1f0a45ed44a.pjpg

43d15ee563d44404ec5f44e2a2b5a2bbbe651e1.pjpg

2b535cf8ecd668ffd1b4467d0e90312ccc921ec.pjpg

58715ce566d34701bd998b37d1d26fa68be75c6.pjpg

501156ec67d7420e56b1537dc7aab90a54a8758.pjpg

a3d2551e77699d2e4470038a8641ad884038901.pjpg

7e9350d3e80b65e6d99147910ea14a64625e430.pjpg

Bonus... My Vintage Black/Red 1 retros from 94 DS condition ..... since the retros come out in a few weeks, these can def stay DS.The straps will be left in Florence somewhere.....
tongue.gif

95b351cee87a673bdd014bed022f7068eccf135.pjpg

And a quick pic of the crazy box.....

9d435f4be37564f8d28247b909af9db4225bc69.pjpg

Ron man once again congrats. That baby is going to have some major heat. And nice pick-ups man. I was going back and forth about those flightposites and yourpicks have me convinced. And i cant wait till the 22nd. Those 1's are going to be crazy. Cant wait to get my hands on a pair. But congrads man once again

YO TRE--DO U THINK PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE WAITIN EARLY AT FOOTACTION FOR THE STRAP 1S????
YOU GETTIN EM?
RON- DID YOU SEE THERE RETROIN THE BW PERSIAN MAX'S?? I REMEMBER NOT LONG AGO WE WERE AT BLUETILE AND YOU WERE TALKIN BOUT GETTIN EM FOR THE LOW ATFINISHLINE, I THINK? AND THAT WASNT EVEN THAT LONG AGO. THATS CRAZY, I DIDNT EVEN SEE "IT"
AND IM USUALLY UP ON IT

Chris- I got my Perisan joints at Footaction a couple years back on clearance for $19.99
smile.gif
. That was around the time Footlocker was taking over all the Footaction stores,and they were getting rid of a lot of the older inventory. I mean crack head prices galore! I also picked up some GR ACG Wildwoods for 9 bucks as well.I'll dig those from out the archives and take pics at some point.

Since they are coming back out, ya know I gotta re-up on them.

Oh, and the OG Tailwinds are releasing at Footction in December. I just saw that post in the retro forum.
pimp.gif

Ron - Congrats again on the little one. Can't wait to have him/her part of TeamSC!
smokin.gif

Chris - I'm pretty sure we were all at Fairmont when Ron was wearing those Persian BW's. TheTiffany release if memory serves me correct.

Chris - I don't know, but I doubt it, yo!

They look nice, but i'm broke, homie.college...

Rob - congratulations on the baby!

Tyler - what's been up man?

Hopefully I'll be able to get this whip this week!

Tre - Not much man. Just bumpin' the new Kanye. I know I'm one of the select fewwho really appreciates his new work, but 808's & Heartbreak is definitely love it or hate it music I believe.

Anyway, wore these beauties today . . .

5ba4x5.jpg

long time no post in here it seems like for me....

i'm definetely trying to make the trip out to florence or cola.....

and just a heads up to those concerned with the XX3's.....my finishline had received the clothes that would match the colors of these shoes
which usually means that we will get them...but i'm not making any promises....

Back
Top Bottom