* The New TEAM SC Official post *

TYLER-Dope proppers...god I want a pair of those also...if I don't get snowed i'm going shopping...so you guy will se the pickups

Hope everyone on the Team has gotten their packs! My finishline peeps came through again even though I sent wifey out at 6:30am to get them (I had to work)thinking they were opening early. They didnt open until 10am so my boy held down one of the 2 size 12's they had for me. I told him to use his discount toget them and I'll pay retail and he could keep the difference but he said they werent allowed to use it. Anyways, I'm satisfied...

Talked to my connect in Atl and I have an 80% chance of gettin the Flint 23's from Walter's. He said he knows someone who works there and the dudecalled him yesterday to snatch a pack he was holdin for him. Hopefully he will hold the 23's as well...

Praying%20for%20your%20dating%20match.jpg

went to citadel last night to go get something to eat. went to champs to holla at my homeboy in champs then decided to go to footaction and finishline. theystill had a size 10 in the x and xiii's. figured it was meant to be so i copped.
smile.gif

Today my footaction still had the pack in a 9.5 and 11...too bad I was short and only had 175...so I copped the fusion 12s and a shirt to match it kinda....wasa okay day

No new pick-ups, but just coming through to wish everyone a happy and safe Martin Luther Kingday.
happy.gif

Also, check out my sig and see what I just put up on eBay.

[color= rgb(51, 204, 0)]ITs ma birthday!-aint got!$#$ to do with shoes i just thought that i would mention
smile.gif
[/color]

Ryan - In honor of it being your birthday, the Celtics owning the league, and green beingyour favorite color . . .

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[/color]

What up, SC? I relocated to Maryland in 2006, but I was born and raised in St. George, SC. How can I be a part of Team SC? How do I create my own sig?

Chico- Yea I got my Countdown Package at Finish Line Citadel Mall with ease too. Big shouts out to Teisha and the crew for holding myjoints down.
glasses.gif

My next pick ups.... some possible Ebay heat
happy.gif
,Zoom Flight 95 (2 pair) and stealth XX3 next month for me and the wife. I do have those laser XV on the way, thanks to my buddy at Footlocker, so i should begetting those this week. Did anyone get the birthday LeBron V yet?

Ryan- Happy Birthday.

Zoom Flight 95 (2 pair) and stealth XX3 next month
those are probably my next 2 pickups as well Ron. Cant wait for the ZF '95s!

Oh yeah, anyone knows what ever happened to the wheat Bobbito Highs??? Weren't they suppose to release in Dec?
nerd.gif

**Edit** Did anyone go to the Wu-Tang concert last night at Music Farm? Heard Method Man was in the Northwoods yesterday and my boy in Finishline got a picwith him...**

I DID!!!! that +@%$ was off the chain son!!! method man did his thing!!!!!!! he's crazy!!!! he signed my shirt and touch a pic with me too! he's madcool too.

^ Yea that's crazy. Can't say that I am surprised though.

Meth was here Sunday? Man I need to get out more.

OH MY GAWD!
eek.gif

That pack will be copped.

Looks like JB is gonna get some serious Guap out of me this year afterall.

Personally, I don't like them. I really don't care for mids, as I have been always partial to lows.

However, if YOU like them I say go for it! Don't let me deter you decision

Brad - I would like them a lot more if they didn't have the croc print. I also thinkthey would look better with white or black laces. In the end, I'd buy them if you like them. $150 is a pretty good price in my opinion.

In other news, here's what I wore for an "unexpected" day . . .

2aifnrn.jpg

Now, I say "unexpected" mainly because . . . well, I'll let the pictures do the talking . ..

vhqkvr.jpg

And in case you're not sure who's John Hancock that is, well . . .

2yjzpxe.jpg

And a "proof" shot if you will . . .

35a8acz.jpg

Enjoy!
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Good stuff Ty. Are you still gonna wear that fitted even though its signed by Clinton?

I'm still watching my "Jewels" on Ebay.
wink.gif
Let's hopefor the best.

If any gamers are in here and still have not gotten a PS 3 yet, the 40 GB system will now be on sale for $299 starting Monday, January28. This is good news to me since my PS 3 died on me a couple of days ago, and the warranty is up on it.

^^Consider that COPPED! Im really only getting it for the Blu-Ray player since I already have the HD-DVD player to be honest though...

Heads up guys, all Air Force 25s patent editions are 69.99 on eastbay.com and even cheaper if you add the 20% code. I justpicked up two pairs with code and express shipping for $123.45 shipped. Not sure if yall would be interested, but Im a Nike basketball head so I jumped onboard.

Tyler, no XX3s man.I was busy when I missed your call. My boy can't come through.

I'm selling March Madness 2k8 for ps3 for $30 shipped if anyone's interested. Played once.

Originally Posted by cbpresent

Heads up guys, all Air Force 25s patent editions are 69.99 on eastbay.com and even cheaper if you add the 20% code. I just

picked up two pairs with code and express shipping for $123.45 shipped. Not sure if yall would be interested, but Im a Nike basketball head so I jumped on

board.

Tyler, no XX3s man.I was busy when I missed your call. My boy can't come through.

I'm selling March Madness 2k8 for ps3 for $30 shipped if anyone's interested. Played once.

Brad - It's all gravy man. I really appreciate your efforts and definitely let meknow when you're down in my area next time.

^^Consider that COPPED! Im really only getting it for the Blu-Ray player since I already have the HD-DVD player to be honest though...

Yep Chico... that alone is reason to buy a PS 3. BTW.. Apple has agreed to put Blu Ray players in their next gen Macs in the near future
eek.gif
.The format war is pretty much a wrap. It looks like Sony knew what they were doing all along.

Sell that HD-DVD player while you can still get some decent money for it. Sad but true.

Ty- Those Blazers are DOPE. I may scoop those up this weekend while i'm downtown working on the house. How much are they?

Back
Top Bottom