* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Ron, Im interested, and I have a BOATLOAD of kicks for trade.

I will trade MULTIPLE pairs for the 8.5 CDP.

Interested in a Hares for Cardinal VII swap? LMK.

Maurice- Does the outlet have anything worth talkin about?

yea we just got the white/black/carbon zoom flight 96's
just in time for friends and family....

Unfortunately i broke my foot and i wont be there for a while
anybody need a pass just get at me and i will still see if i can get you
one.... peace

BTW: what is 47 1/2 A?...

Ron- who still got 4/19 packages around i get paid tommorw i need that pack no i just need those ivs lol ima sell the 19s for the lo lo

Brad- You got mail.
happy.gif

Stan- The only place I saw the 4/19 pack was Footaction in Northwoods. They may still have some left but I am not sure.

Maurice- I need that Friends/Family pass. Get at me for real.

Hey team! Today's the 19th anniversary of the first day of my existence or you couldjust say it's my birthday. I hope everyone is doing well. I'll get to posting some of my pick-ups in the near future since I've been slacking.

So, who's ready for a sneaker boutique in Charleston?

wink.gif

Ty- Happy B- Day man! Are you going out this weekend to celebrate? And yea.. I am more than ready to see a sneaker boutique aroundhere. Its long overdue that's for sure.
happy.gif

Happy birthday Ty. You make me feel like an old @$% 22 year old man. Not only are you younger, you got way more heat. And 47 1/2A is all i can say

Thanks Ron for the transaction, glad we could work something out!

And how about someone offered me $100 shipped for 3 pairs of DS Lebron Vs on ISS. I hate that website. Bunch of lowballers.

Thanks for all the HBD greetings team! Is anyone going to see Slick Rick tonight at theMusic Farm? I'm highly considering it. If anyone wants to go, let me know and we can meet up or whatever.

Stan - Nice stuff man. Glad to see you're back into this disgusting addiction we allshare.

o yea by the way happy b-day ty even though i wasthere....

eitherwhoser..... i'm not sure if i mentioned it but i have a 6.5 in the 19's (original inbox)
if anyone knows some one thats want them or that wears that size.

nice to see that people are still picking things up and posting, stan.

i only wish i had something to show from my new job besides a bank statement with payed bills
grin.gif

i kno i said it once but i'll mention it twice, i should say it three times cuz its just thatniice

NAS!!! less than a week away, its almost halftime.
tongue.gif

Stan- Glad you were able to get your CDP. And those SB are DOPE! I wish I could find that San Antonio hat Fat Joe has on in thatpicture.
glasses.gif

Brad- No problem. Glad we were both able to help each other out. That's what its all about.

I really wish I could go to that NAS concert, but I gotta work the next day.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordan17

Stan- Glad you were able to get your CDP. And those SB are DOPE! I wish I could find that San Antonio hat Fat Joe has on in that picture.
glasses.gif

Brad- No problem. Glad we were both able to help each other out. That's what its all about.

I really wish I could go to that NAS concert, but I gotta work the next day.
grin.gif

Ron i know the feeling...I got to work to. But i am thinkin about sayin forget it and go. LOL we are all young. One day slacking at work wont kill us

Im heading to Myrtle Beach tomorrow if any of you wanna meet there. Gonna hit up all the usual spots and exploit the FL F and F discount lol.Then maybe a Pelicans baseball game at night.

Fantastik1 - What part of SC are you reppin' ?

I'm pretty bored Team and here's the byproduct of this boredom . . .

2nknzp1.jpg

Shades - Crooks & Castles x Mosley Tribe "Castellanos"
T-shirt - 10Deep
Model - Me AKA spacej23 AKA Tyler AKA "T" AKA willyd1843 AKA T-lurr

I like Jay-Z and the Roc fam. in case you weren't aware.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom