* The New TEAM SC Official post *

^ For this release you need to get to the mall early that morning. The hype on this release is downright crazy. I wouldn't take anychances. No matter where you live.

Releases in Charleston are pretty much hit or miss. The popular "jordan retro" releases always have a pretty big turn out. But nowadays it seems likeall GR stuff just sits.

I'm hearing that EA at Footlocker will be a thing of the past going into 2010, and the discount will be scaled back to 25 percent.smh.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SC2011

So how are Jordan releases in SC? Like do people camp, and do certain jordans sell out fast. Just wondering because in Fl, we had to damn near camp out for everything lol. Im just wondering if i need to wake up early on Dec 24 to get space jams, instead of a few hrs after the mall opens.

Date changed to the 23

I usually follow the philosophy "It's better to be safe, than sorry" when itcomes to hyped up releases. However, if you start building relationships with the managers/sales associates, you can avoid having to wake up early all thetime. That doesn't mean you only show face when a release is in the near future though. I've built some pretty good relationships with people,and I did it outside of sneakers.

Anyway, who's all picking up 'Til the Casket Drops today? I for one will definitely pick up a copy. It seems like it's been forever since HellHath No Fury(very underrated).

^ Yes sir. i'm heading to Best Buy right now to go pick it up.

Hell hath No Fury is still their best album, but this joint is solid.
glasses.gif

smh at Tiger Woods.
laugh.gif
He's having a ROUGHholiday season.............

Push and Mal
pimp.gif
. Malice shines brightest on this imo. Come to think of itI thought he did the same on WGIFC Vol. 3.

HHNF > LW > TTCD imo

whats good yal?

im copping that new clipse too, im also getting that gucci...

ron- nice avy, i've been looking for that black baseball style cap FOREVER....

^ Thanks Mo.

Grabbed it 2 years ago at the Gucci shop. At the time, they sell really fast for some reason down here. smh.....

Let me know if you still want one, I can find one for you.
happy.gif

I'm now on the hunt for a grey Gucci beanie. Got the black one already........

word thats whats up i saw the beige one in the b/s thread while ago
i should have hoped on it when i had the chance for what he was asking for it

^^^ Yo team so whts da plan for da 23rd or 24th, i just plan to be at CPM at Midnight, wit sum EXOTIC, and Gatorade! or we can all meet up IDK!

My first Nike iD's ever *insert dramatic music(preferably something composed by Hans Zimmer)* . ..

2nvcuh0.jpg

I'm suddenly thirsty for an alcoholic beverage.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm gonna wait until end of Jan to order order my ID AM1's got a few other kicks I wanna cop 1st
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

^ Im wait til end of January too on the IDs. The Clipse is hella of dope.
Ty- Nice colorway way homey..

dope colour ty! im still partial to the x-men AF1 hahahaha

also tyler is right....building relationships can pretty much save you from having to wait in line or getting upearly.

ron-lol mine is still for sale at "christmas" aka(pay off the state to finish the business certification processmyself, because no one wants to donate) price is on.

laugh.gif
You'll never let those go. They would have been dope, but AM1's will do fine for now.

Well, I finally got over my Ronitis, and took a couple pics of my past pick-ups . . .

33bo13b.jpg

hwe1pg.jpg

I wore the Space Jams once already(at the sneaker summit), and I've worn the Consortium ZX 800 jointsa few times. They're such a dope pair of sneakers, and I got them on the low-low.

Shout outs to Mo for the heads up on the Persian BW's and my homey up at Nike for the Red Carpets!

*EDIT*

If some of you don't know already, NT just surpassed it's 10th year on the web yesterday. Everyone should click here, go read what Method(and other OG's) had to say, and pay your respects(even if you haven't beenhere that long).

Executive- LMFAO!!!! pure genius

ty- i cant let those go man, those things would be on level with the greatest forces of all time honestly... didnt knowyou copped the red carpets, still havent pulled the trigger on the

7's yet....they'll be around.

Yea those VII's will be around I'll cop the white/black red pair onsale.

nike-lebron-7-hwc-2.jpg

Hopefully these drop. and the rumor about them being on Nike ID is true.

Colorways have been lacking so far imo.

What's up SC.

Few things in the mail today

97139738.jpg

18837593.jpg

And these last ones are grails for me. Been looking for them for a long time. Finally got them and they are Dead Stock.

46492768.jpg

Pink ice cubes..Whoa were did you find? I haven't seen those since they released. And where did you cop?

And im down for a sj meet up as well.

Back
Top Bottom