The next Doernbecher Charity Jordan will be the 6

Happy to hear about a VI, but the Douchenbacker designs are awful and dont belong on shoes.

Thanks for the info though!

Hmmm well this could either turn out very wack or like some SERIOUS HEAT... I guess we'll have to wait a lil bit

mjmoney23 wrote:
Happy to hear about a VI, but the Douchenbacker designs are awful and dont belong on shoes.

Thanks for the info though!

Cancer is also awful and dont belong in kids either !

I love this concept. I cant wait to add the VI's to my Doernbecher collection. Thanks for the info

Can't wait to see some pics, they will most likely be copped regardless so that I can complete my db charity collection.

Originally Posted by dillinAKAflyguy

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

GOLD STRIPES ON THE TOEBOX? hope that can be cleaned up with a good dye job.

With JB quality, you may be able to scratch it off.
that got me
laugh.gif

it sounds good but usually these shoes are some ugly colorway. I don't think JB would release a VI in such limited numbers I figure they would want to makeit a GR and charge $185.

my only question is why would these release in September when the Dorenbecher pack always releases in November?

thanks for the info...i hope it turns out well but i think the gold is unnecessary--just give us the infrareds and not make them limited!

Only Doernbecher Charity shoe I really liked from the beginning were the II's. Hopefully these VI's turn out okay.....
eyes.gif

That would be cool if they released those but no offense to any newb but i never believe what you guys say cuz i remember when all these newbs popped up sayingthat there source said that the gatorade 6's were gonna release for sure on 2/14 and they never did.

Back
Top Bottom