EWWWWWWW

roll.gif

I hope not for JB's sake!

LOOOOOOOOL

If they come out like that, I quit JB, no questions asked

Im joining that movement!

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

mjmoney23 wrote:
Happy to hear about a VI, but the Douchenbacker designs are awful and dont belong on shoes.

Thanks for the info though!

Cancer is also awful and dont belong in kids either !

yeah man, damn, some of you guys are being a little harsh, we're talking KIDS WITH CANCER here. celebrate the strength of these kids being able to fighttheir way through such a horrible disease, stop being so selfish and complaining that the shoe (which you haven't even seen a picture of yet, btw)doesn't meet your standards . it wasn't made for you! if you ain't into it, then don't buy it. or do buy it because you're supporting acancer charity, but don't hate on it. what if you were a young kid with cancer and you got an opportunity to do this, how would you feel if you read athread online of people bashing your efforts? boo hoo you've been waiting for VI's, well, these kids been waiting to grow their hair back or find outif they will live more than a few more years. show some respect.

and for the person asking how to get these, I am pretty sure they release at Niketowns, for the most part. somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

also, right on to those that support the doernbacher charity (and all cancer charities), I think it is an awesome idea and I'm glad to see it continue.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

Please no, I didn't mind missing the I's but I really wanted the II's and I know I will want the VI's. I couldn't get the
II's so I know I won't be able to get VI's. I hate limited shoes and why limit a charity shoe when it is for such a good
cause.
Agreed, IMO i think JB does this also to create hype. If they want to raise money for charity causes, they need to make more of them. LessSneakers produced = Less money for Doernbecher

denverairforce, YOU are the voice for the rest of us decent-hearted sneakerheads. Bravo!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by m8pho

denverairforce, YOU are the voice for the rest of us decent-hearted sneakerheads. Bravo!
smile.gif

cosigned, nice post denver... people need to take things easier and just appreciate what these kids are doing; if you don't like them, don't cop. justdon't bash what some kid that's suffering x1,000,000 more than 90% of us ever will designed for the sake of bashing.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

theres honestly no way these can come out decent

yeah, not if they come out the way they've been described anyway.
smh.gif
at jb doing whatever gimmick they can to pcify the beasts without dropping what theppl actually want.

indifferent.gif

Hey, look on the bright side...There's absolutely no way, and I mean no way they can be as bad as those fruity pebble joints from last year. Those lookedlike someone washed there VIs with a bag of skittles. They were terrible....But on the flipside, I am with anything that raises money for charities thatbenefit cancer research.

Back
Top Bottom