The Ninjahood Thread [Formerly the White Fragility Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.onyxtruth.com/2016/03/20/yes-all-white-people-raised-in-america-are-racist/

"For most of us, it seems it was watered down substantially. No longer were our family members all in agreement that black people were less human than us. There was a shift in how they said it, and how it was demonstrated. We started utilizing other tactics, such as erasure. You had numerous white families start telling themselves and their children that it is better to just not see race at all. White families started raising their children under this ideology. It is not a good ideology for a variety of reasons. First, you have the erasure of other people’s culture that comes along with it. If you do not see race, you will not see their culture. You then expect everyone to follow -yours-. It is just another manifestation of white supremacy. If you’re not seeing race, how are you seeing your own and why are you thinking all of your “culture” and “traditions” are the default? This attempt to sweep racism under the rug actually only furthered it.

White families started telling each other that white supremacists wear white hoods, and that as long as you’re not wearing a hood, or associating with Uncle Brad who does wear one, you’re not a white supremacist or supporting white supremacy. This set in white minds a new standard and idea of what it means to be racist or have any hand in racism and white supremacy. These thoughts and ideas are still rampant today. My generation is hell bent that if they have 2 black friends, had at least 3 black people attend their school, don’t wear white hoods and don’t talk about race, that they are not racist at all. That is not the case. If anything, it makes you racist and hypocritical. You “don’t see race” until you bring up your “black friends”? Really?"

[h1]All white people raised in America are racist.[/h1][h1]Furthermore, because of this heavy indoctrination, it is never going to be over.[/h1]
sick.gif

how do we get white people to educate themselves?
Why do we have to?

Some people just don't care to integrate hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Sometimes I think we hold each other as human beings to too high of a standard intellectually.

Racism,prejudice and bigotry will always be here as long as humans walk and breath this earth.

i maintain that white people are responsible for it and its going to take a majority of them to end it

I know white people who were raised in america who are not racist

What kinda people are yall hangin around lol

Consciously or unconsciously knowingly or unknowingly supporting, propagating, participating and perpetuating white supremacy = racism. If that's the context we're using than yes, I agree too

Last edited:
Consciously or unconsciously knowingly or unknowingly supporting, propagating, participating and perpetuating white supremacy = racism. If that's the context we're using than yes, I agree too

Using this same standard, can we declare that every male is a misogynist?

A little of subject, but I have friends that have parents that well off. They legit don't know the stress of affording bills and housing so all of their complaints are about bs. One of them broke down when she realized she had to cut off cable and Internet to afford rent. Now I think she's moving back with her parents in Portland.

Why do we have to?

Some people just don't care to integrate hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Sometimes I think we hold each other as human beings to too high of a standard intellectually.

Racism,prejudice and bigotry will always be here as long as humans walk and breath this earth.
Exactly, we talking about pervasive ignorance across the board on a lot more than race. 

Intellectual capacity and strengthening is not a strong of thread to americana culture as some would like to believe.

i think we see who likes to be passive aggressive instead of direct

i also see someone who likes to play respectability politics

:nerd:  

I always look for an unbiased source but it's difficult for a lot of topics, so I tend to avoid and just tackle it on a personal level

It's the middle of summer.
There's so many women walking around with their toes exposed.

How many of these threads do we really need?
At some point we (minorities) have to just live our lives.
We can't always be worried about the white man.

FTR - I believe white fragility is a real thing.
The author of the article is white though lol. Tell a a flint Michigan resident not to worry about the white man. You're so dismissive of racism and white supremacy it's sickening,

Last edited:
Im not going to argue anyones beliefs or wateva. If thats what u belive thats fine.

but i do have a question........everyone who agrees with the statement..."all white people raised in america are racist"....do u have friends who are white who were raised in america?

I always look for an unbiased source but it's difficult for a lot of topics, so I tend to avoid and just tackle it on a personal level
i take it personal when shots are taken, esp from the sideline

but you continue wearing your "unbiased sources" on your sleeve, its almost like youre saying you dont believe anything until someone spoonfeeds it to you and provides you with a lank
just gonna shut convo down, get defensive and take it personal huh?

i dont have any white friends so im qualified to say theyre all racist

I don't agree with this "white fragility" thing. I've known several American born white folk (both in school and work) who are not racist.

Shoot, I've known these two neighbors for a year who just moved here from Georgia and they're really cool. They even learned some Spanish to vibe with the locals :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom