The Notebook

951jenius

Banned
Wow i just saw this movie and surprisingly it was good. I ain't even into these types of movies but this story really touched my heart. I would suggestpeople to see this movie if they haven't seen it. That chick was also fine, great movie overall!
frown.gif

Good movie, one of my friends watches it all the damn time. Everyone will be tryna hang out and laugh, this nutll wanna throw in the Notebook, straightmoodkiller.

been hearing abbout this movie all the time so i decided to watch it tonight...yes alone..lol
overrated...it was predictable...but it was sweet....thats about it....
and im real emo...so i like that type of stuff but enhhh....
i was expecting to cry but...no...

if ya'll like that, watch a moment to remember. its a korean romance also dealing with alzheimer's

My girl toldme about this movie. I think she has a the DVD, might have to take a look at it. Last movie to make cry was Lion King.

ive been told about 10-15 times i look the the dude in it. but alot younger. i really should check it out

ya boy T.O. said it made him cry. guess that's not saying much, 'cause he cried after catching a touchdown in a playoff game against green bay.

Movie made me cry until the end. It hit me hard, i didn't expect much from it but the end got me. When they were on the bed holding hands. WOW that parthit me the most!
Any other movie recommendations similar to this one?

Back
Top Bottom