The NY Times Made Ninjahood's Argument for Him (Since We Disagree With "His Point")

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

Thunderchunk, there are many black americans with the same genetic makeup as ninja hood. White, black and native american. But Ninja calls them black but since hes dominican then black americans should just be called americans. Oh hes hispanic? Oh ok since were going by language then black americans should be called anglophones due to speaking english. Simple as that.

just in case he missed it

roll.gif

Everybody wanna be a _____, but don't nobody wanna be a _____
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA LONGSTROKE

Originally Posted by staystrong

The best way I think is just go to the doctor and get a blood test and to see what
Ninjahood is really mix with and it will end all this lol

Unfortunately in this society, the first thing you notice is not someones bloodlines. 
If Ninja told you that he is closely related to Sven in Norway from those blood tests, do you think that the Ku Klux Klan would believe him?
I mentioned earlier that Africa is one of the most diverse places on the planet based on genetic studies, a kenyan person will be different from a Gambian based on genetic studies unfortunately no test exists that pin points someone's exact race if such a thing exists--scientists have even proposed that thousands of "races" of men exist and the classical categories of white, black, yellow etc hold no merit
the only thing that qualifies ninjahood as part of the black diaspora is the fact that his ancestors were African Slaves
You are correct, and that lineage extends itself way back to the beginning of time, especially since all of humanity extends itself from the African Continent.
However, Ninja does seem to realize what side he has chosen, when humanity suggests that no side needs to be chosen at all. If you understand your humanity, then it's obvious as to who you are socially connected to in the world, and then why, due to that social construct.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Yea well we're hispanic, so my bones to pick with da us doesn't reflect

Those of black folks,
u brought up Arizona and they are blatantly profiling

My fello Hispanic Mexican folks, so if I don't claim my Hispanic my numbers

Become under represented.

That white drop crap is irrelevant because da same way we don't claim black

We don't claim white either, just cuz a cake contains sugar don't mean ur gonna

Name EVERYTHING that contains Sugar as just "sugar " we're slaves, Spaniards, and

Taino put together with our culture & ethnic uniqueness. Stop imposin American perspectives

On places where it don't apply cuz da history so so much different.

I bet that you see nothing wrong with what you've stated there, do you?
Where do you live, the Dominican Republic, or in Washington Heights?

Wats da problem? Washington heights is da biggest Dominican population in da world outside da Dominican Republic..Dominican politics & social norms are very much connected @ da hip. & we're part of da overall coalition of latin communites & countries
African Americans aren't black, they are part of the overall coalition of English influenced communities and countries

Yea well we're hispanic, so my bones to pick with da us doesn't reflect

Those of black folks,
u brought up Arizona and they are blatantly profiling

My fello Hispanic Mexican folks, so if I don't claim my Hispanic my numbers

Become under represented.

That white drop crap is irrelevant because da same way we don't claim black

We don't claim white either, just cuz a cake contains sugar don't mean ur gonna

Name EVERYTHING that contains Sugar as just "sugar " we're slaves, Spaniards, and

Taino put together with our culture & ethnic uniqueness. Stop imposin American perspectives

On places where it don't apply cuz da history so so much different.

Wats da problem? Washington heights is da biggest Dominican population in da world outside da Dominican Republic..Dominican politics & social norms are very much connected @ da hip. & we're part of da overall coalition of latin communites & countries
So if a White cop harasses you in NYC, do you think that he does it because you look Dominican, or because you look BLACK?
When a NYC taxi cab passes you by, is it because you look Dominican, or is it because you look BLACK? 

So when you feel rejected by this system which extends itself from racial stereotyping, do you get pissed due to this happening to all Black people, or do you try and prove to the good white folks that you are not like THOSE Black people?

Honestly, it wasn't anything new aside from the info on Peru I read a bit of Prescott's' book on the Spanish Conquests but it didn't go into the African trade on mainland Latin America much. Still it's not surprise that nearly all Hispanics are mixed

So if a White cop harasses you in NYC, do you think that he does it because you look Dominican, or because you look BLACK?
When a NYC taxi cab passes you by, is it because you look Dominican, or is it because you look BLACK? 

So when you feel rejected by this system which extends itself from racial stereotyping, do you get pissed due to this happening to all Black people, or do you try and prove to the good white folks that you are not like THOSE Black people?

As self serving as this is gonna sound, why da +#%% do you care whatWhite folks think of you? I sure don't. When I'm with my fellow Hispanics whetherIt be mexican, ricans, Columbians, costa ricans, equadorians, etc. What unites us is da same basic beliefs, enthicity, traditions, language, etc. We don't divide by color...sounds like americans just need to take a page from usWhen it comes to unity...BTW NYPD disportionately stops and frisks all minorities, more so thenWhite.

As self serving as this is gonna sound, why da +#%% do you care whatWhite folks think of you? I sure don't. When I'm with my fellow Hispanics whetherIt be mexican, ricans, Columbians, costa ricans, equadorians, etc. What unites us is da same basic beliefs, enthicity, traditions, language, etc. We don't divide by color...sounds like americans just need to take a page from usWhen it comes to unity...BTW NYPD disportionately stops and frisks all minorities, more so thenWhite.
Don't you realize that they stop you, due to the color or hue of your skin?
Don't you realize that it happens with light skinned Black people, just like you?

Don't you realize that it happens with, darker skinned Black people as well?

Don't you realize that it is racist theory behind such actions,  that lump both you and I together, regardless of language and cultural differences?

Why don't you just admit it, you just don't like Black people! But you enjoy the perks of people thinking that you MIGHT be black.

Black when it's convenient, right?

Here you go,

s-SAMMY-SOSA-SKIN-large.jpg

go all the way with it then.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What makes white people white ninjahood? Why can't they just be American ninjahood?

Lol @ u don't like black people cuz I hold my Dominicaness over anything..

Right about now u sounding like a "woe is me" type cat...I've never made a excuse

On why things happen to me because I'm caramel colored... its hilarious because

Whether you see it or not, its revealing your own resentment on who YOU ARE and it

Bothers you that I have no such resentment towards my culture or appearance.

And spare me that sosa pic(that only lasted a lil bit) when vibz cartel lookin like worse
laugh.gif

you dudes are reaching like a *$#!#%+%$$#! right now...what sammy sosa does cannot generalize to the whole damb population of the dominican republic...you guys are becoming so transparently childish in your reasoning it's like a bunch of h.s. replying to a topic because their not winning the argument.

AKA I don't know where you live but in NYC...cops know the difference between domincans and african americans...especially when they go to places like the heights or corona or lefrak.

I think that the insecurities that you guys (AKA, anton and that other dude) have as african americans when dealing with cops and whatnot or what you hear about it is what you want to put on every culture that has African roots.

These people don't want to claim you...get over it. Be proud of your own race and do good things...you can't expect someone to claim Africa when all this "exposing" of lineage and history is coming off more like this

blackisraelites.jpg

than this:

king.jpg

How fitting is it that today is his day...

The only country in the Americas to be freed from black colonial rule -- neighboring Haiti -- the Dominican Republic still shows signs of racial wounds more than 200 years later. Presidents historically encouraged Dominicans to embrace Spanish Catholic roots rather than African ancestry.

Here, as in much of Latin America -- the "one drop rule'' works in reverse: One drop of white blood allows even very dark-skinned people to be considered white.

Link

^VERY interesting read via The Miami Herald.  Explain's Ninjahood's POV, as well as many others who currently live in the DR.  Many in the country are doing all they can to separate themselves from their African roots. 

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.co...index.html#storylink=cpy

Right about now u sounding like a "woe is me" type cat...I've never made a excuse

Whether you see it or not, its revealing your own resentment on who YOU ARE and it

And spare me that sosa pic(that only lasted a lil bit) when vibz cartel lookin like worse
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I think that one seals the deal.

BTW, there are no excuses here my man. I am educated, played professional sports, been around the world, then have had the pleasure of enjoying the company of Women of all races, then many ethnic backgrounds, including the wonderful women from the Dominican republic. Currently I do very well while working in an Institutional trading firm, all the while claiming my BLACKNESS.

I've never had to hide it, never could, then never will.

Can you state the same?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BTW, there are no excuses here my man. I am educated, played professional sports, been around the world, then have had the pleasure of enjoying the company of Women of all races, then many ethnic backgrounds, including the wonderful women from the Dominican republic. Currently I do very well while working in an Institutional trading firm, all the while claiming my BLACKNESS.

Can you state the same?
PROVE IT...OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What makes white people white ninjahood? Why can't they just be American ninjahood?

I uh sent you a pm

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Can you state the same?
PROVE IT...OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN...
laugh.gif

Outside if my identity, what do you want to know?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The only country in the Americas to be freed from black colonial rule -- neighboring Haiti -- the Dominican Republic still shows signs of racial wounds more than 200 years later. Presidents historically encouraged Dominicans to embrace Spanish Catholic roots rather than African ancestry.

Here, as in much of Latin America -- the "one drop rule'' works in reverse: One drop of white blood allows even very dark-skinned people to be considered white.

Link

^VERY interesting read via The Miami Herald.  Explain's Ninjahood's POV, as well as many others who currently live in the DR.  Many in the country are doing all they can to separate themselves from their African roots. 

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.co...index.html#storylink=cpy

In the next generation blacks will be so much in style that Ninjahood and Sammy sosa and the whole dark skin race
Of dr will reclaim there blackness but blacks won't except them lol. J/p

So according to that article, a girl rockin her hair straight = denying

Blackness
laugh.gif
yea...ya seen Chris Rock's documentary Good Hair?

Lets just say that POV should hold no water within da women in da black

Community.

Blackness
laugh.gif

Community.

Out of all of the arguments, debates, memes, random pictures, and sharing of info i see and engage in on NT and other parts of the internet...
...your reluctance to use "the" is easily the most consistently unnerving thing I've ever witnessed. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Blackness
laugh.gif

Community.

Out of all of the arguments, debates, memes, random pictures, and sharing of info i see and engage in on NT and other parts of the internet...
...your reluctance to use "the" is easily the most consistently unnerving thing I've ever witnessed. 
tired.gif
What does that have to do with his argument though? Does it make it less?

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Blackness
laugh.gif

Community.

tired.gif
What does that have to do with his argument though? Does it make it less?
It had nothing to do with the argument and I wasn't trying to make a connection, its just really frustrating to read at times. 
laugh.gif

why dont you guys just leave the dude alone
laugh.gif

although i am enjoying this threads lulz, the information, and different inputs from each post

you guys all got yours word across but theres no changing how HE feels and believes

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

why dont you guys just leave the dude alone
laugh.gif

although i am enjoying this threads lulz, the information, and different inputs from each post

you guys all got yours word across but theres no changing how HE feels and believes

I always have a problem with comments like this.
Its like...WHO CARES?

Its a debate and a discussion for a reason. People will consistently express themselves even if it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. 

He and those who agree with him are free to respond but are people not?

I will never understand why people complain about the debate itself, and not a stance within the debate. Its obviously something both parties care enough to talk about so you can either share your input, or spectate. 

Back
Top Bottom