The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

No way they'd consider trading Gray. Maybe another player on the roster.
Nobodysuntouchable riright now beane saw how close we were a year ago. I'm not sure if that's the case but it could be same with green. I'm all in on a green/Utley deal right now

Yeah! Lol. I still kind of think he's getting a raw deal by the team for popping off at the mouth too early.

I'm REALLY hoping Bartolo doesnt get suspended 100 games for the biogenesis case. 100 games already discussed for A Rod and Braun...

Jemile is a stoner so I wouldn't be surprised if that's holding him back. I'm not gonna get to into it but I know someone that has sold to him and sells to AJ Griffin on the regular. AJ was burning even right when he got called up last year.

Last edited:
Yeah! Lol. I still kind of think he's getting a raw deal by the team for popping off at the mouth too early.
Its a cold game man shoulda kept his mouth shut and towed the company line, I need him to come back so I don't gotta start using his jersey for softball atire

I'm REALLY hoping Bartolo doesnt get suspended 100 games for the biogenesis case. 100 games already discussed for A Rod and Braun...

It would be a full season since he's already been suspended once they are basically getting two strikes for this one deal(lying about and being in posesition if ped's

Anyone know what happen to jemille weeks?
[COLOR=#red]
Edit: His BA* isn't great, Defense isn't good, he just isn't making friends right now. Supposed to change positions again supposedly.

Was excited about Sonny's debut.

I know some of us were trying to get a mini NT summit for Saturday's game but I have to flake due to work. I'm down for the Angles series when they come. Right field all day.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
I rocked camo foams for the first time tonight pretty happy with the look khakis/cespedes jersey

Some dude kept throwing bottle caps at Victorino last night in right. I wanted to be like "bro, come on, stop", but I also don't like Victorino that much.

There was an annoying Mexican family in front of me that wouldn't stop yelling stupid **** and being annoying out in the bleachers.

Hahaha, I'm sure we'll be seeing that whenever we get our new stadium. Unless it's in Oakland, in which case they won't do it if they're smart.

Back
Top Bottom