The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

:lol: Of all the days to go in late, you choose a giveaway day with two great pitchers starting.

guys, come on.

It's just a blanket, there is no way in hell I'm going to stand in line at 11am to get a freaking blanket when I could be pounding beers and getting zooted on a beautiful Saturday. But hey to each his own, I just prefer to take my time going in... :lol:

In other news... http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ml...gs-braves-are-on-top/?sct=hp_t12_a3&eref=sihp

SI.com power rankings, A's #2 :smokin

**** the blanket, but going in late with Verlander and Anderson on the mound? C'mon man :lol:

**** pounding the beers, grab a bottle of Jameson or whatever you drink and get to the point...and you'll be in by 1 :lol: :pimp:

I use to love beer but I can't stand drinking it at sporting events anymore. Gotta piss every 10 mins once you break seal. :smh: :lol:

I don't know, I'm getting older, the straight liquor can be a tad rough on me nowadays. Especially when you mix it with the chiefin' , I don't want things to get out of hand.

4/11 lineup

Crisp CF
Young RF
Lowrie SS
Cespedes LF
Moss 1B
Norris C
Donaldson 3B
Smith DH
Parrino 2B

Griffin P

Jane Lee ‏@JaneMLB 2m
Since temporarily taking over RF duties for Reddick, Young is 1-for-13 with 5 Ks. Average down to .192.

Good thing Reddick is coming back tomorrow. Let Chris back up center and be comfortable.

1-0, us.

Last edited:
Vargas keeping it close tonight. Staying true to his reputation.

I remember HATING whenever Kenny Rogers was going to pitch against us. He never ****ing lost.

Glad Ces got a hit but we need to see that **** with runners on in critical situations. Not worried about him coming around though.

BTW, this Angels bullpen is :x.

Stupid senior design class went til 9:15, I missed most of the game. Glad to see nothing's changed though, hits on hits on hits. Griffin did his thing tonight too. :smokin

Stupid senior design class went til 9:15, I missed most of the game. Glad to see nothing's changed though, hits on hits on hits. Griffin did his thing tonight too. :smokin

You still at SLO man? I'm heading back next month for beer fest. :lol:

Great job by Griffin , giving the bullpen some rest also. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom