The Oakland Athletics 2013 Season Thread

8 skraight!
pimp.gif

Enjoy it while it last man. It's cool getting paid and not having homework to do but ain't nothing like getting trashed every night and having no real responsibilities. :lol:

Anyways, what an amazing series. Offense is HOT and playing great. Starting pitching was shaky the first 2 games but very solid today. The bullpen has looked good also.

Let's take this momentum into the upcoming series with the Tigers. They got very good pitching so this will be a good challenge for this team.

I didn't get to see the game, but excited none the less. woot woot. I think I'm going to be the game at the game this Saturday, not 100% sure. Should be a really good series.

Happy to see Reddick back, but still wish he was batting a little later in the order. I guess we just don't have that natural three hitter.

Anyone going the game tonight? Decided last minute to go and catch Reddick's Gold Glove presentation :smokin

3-1 to Detroit so far... hate these guys.

They're like the new Twins for me; not a rival, but they've been pissing me off too often in a short period of time :lol:

Last edited:
Really fun game to be at. I wasn't even going to go. Got there late, I didn't get the foam glove.

Still tho, I was lucky to see the first pie of the season. woot woot. :pimp:

I was in Santa Barbara last night and missed the game, great to get a walkoff though. :smokin

That lineup today is so sad. I would've rather called up Choice than Taylor as well. I hope Coco is back by the time Moss has to leave for the birth of his child, or that lineup is only going to get worse. Welp, I guess I finally get my wish for Seth Smith and Chris Young to get their playing time.

Back
Top Bottom