The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Graveman pitched hell of a game yesterday. Rajai breaking out of the slump with 2 hits. Need to take the series vs Tex.

The umpire has totally screwed the A's this game. Being inconsistent and calling some really bad strikes. It's one thing if the A's aren't hitting but when you take away any opportunity for them to get back in the game that's just BS

I get the excitement over getting rid of the tarps, but really it's going to demonstrate how poorly we draw. Shouldn't be an issue with a new stadium, though.

Apparently tickets are $15 and half of those proceeds go to helping kids get into college (or something like that)

Dave Kaval for US President

Last edited:
Apparently tickets are $15 and half of those proceeds go to helping kids get into college (or something like that)

Dave Kaval for US President
I hope all those food trucks outside the stadium can pay for a decent player? 
laugh.gif
 How in the world are the A's going to get better with ticket prices so low and giving money away? 

I think the goal for this season (aside from a post season appearance) is just to ignite the fan base again. Make people excited about the new management and the direction of the team.

They're definitely capitzalizing on the Raiders recent mistreatment of Oakland.

Last edited:
Andrew Triggs has his stuff working tonight. Pitching a great game. Even with that error over running the base still got the next batter out no problem. A's offense came through tonight.

Triggs and Graveman have been nice, but I'm most excited about Jharel Cotton.

The changeup has gotten Pedro-like comparisons.

Always cautious optimism with the A's but I'm liking what I've seen so far.

Took the series from Texas and beat Seattle last night. Going to the game tonight. Looking forward to the food trucks and the new remodeled west side club.or is it shibe park tavern

.500 baseball, announcement of a new stadium site in Oakland, and keeping Davis = me being happy

Growing up I would get free tickets to the non-marquee games for the A's, and I'd always end up stuck watching the Mariners or Rangers. Wish I still had that problem now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom