The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Going to try and catch a game in Oakland in July when I'm on vac. Shooting for the series with the Giants.

It's going to be a long season. Win one and lose the next 4. Win one lose 3. Pitching is absolute garbage! Going to the game tomorrow but only because of Bomel bobblehead.

pinder is seeing the ball so damn well. despite the loss, A's leading the league in HRs

we might suck but at least their are glimpses of excitement. once sonny can get his command back, we might be able to make some noise

They've struck out 54 times on this road trip. Errors, strikeouts, bad pitching, where does it stop?

It stops when we get that new ballpark and can keep some players and start building some foundation. This team is a minor league team. Got players who have no business being in the majors. Got Major leaguers playing everyday that would be riding the bench on a decent team. Outfield has no arms. List goes on and on.

I want a new GM and scouting team with the new stadium.

Yeah, I'm done with Billy too.

i think the A's could take a page from the 49ers' playbook and part ways with their GM. billy's legacy dating back to chavez, tejada, the Big 3, and their most recent short playoff run is appreciated, but his recent acquisitions, trades and contracts have proved to be poor as hell.

Back
Top Bottom