The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

Straily needs to chill.

If reddick didn't have an arm.... He wouldn't even be on the team. But god damn... That throw :wow:

checkin in.

probably not.. but i think the west coast is in the minority on this site lol.

Hey fam,

I got four free Field Level Tickets, PM me so I can send it to

Monday, May 5th vs. Seattle Mariners
4 Field Level Tickets
Section 127R
Row 29 Seats 17-20

They were comp tickets from the Nerdpower night rainout. First come first serve :smokin

Don't worry they're legit! I can't make it to any of the games during that series.

Last edited:
Tickets are gone! I should've posted on here for the Donaldson bobble head tickets. I ended up going to Game 1 in LA for Warriors/Clippers and just wasted my tickets. Thanks for hitting me up yo.

Sonny what a game, love his stuff

Reddick 3 for 4 getting his average up to .250, hell of a job to get back to respectability I was thinking he was done no doubt a bout it

Sonny is built for that big stage. :pimp:

And Reddick has been having much better at bats recently. Hope he can keep it up because with his defense, .250 and 20+ homers is ok with me also, even for a corner outfielder.

Sonny just put himself on the nation's radar. :pimp:

Sonny what a game, love his stuff

Reddick 3 for 4 getting his average up to .250, hell of a job to get back to respectability I was thinking he was done no doubt a bout it

All I want from Josh is a .250 clip with 20+ HRs and great defense. I will happily live with that.

Sonny is built for that big stage. :pimp:

And Reddick has been having much better at bats recently. Hope he can keep it up because with his defense, .250 and 20+ homers is ok with me also, even for a corner outfielder.

We did good today team goodjob. Go A's baby!

Back
Top Bottom